Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Epic'd Lvl 70 Blood Elf (Horde) Paladin on US PvE Server

Account Information
    Would like to sell my tuned up blood elf paladin as I have long since lost interest in the game. He has 3/5 Epic Gladiator healing gear, with basically enough points to buy a fourth piece. Epic ranged slot libram (Wonderful in arenas because every time you heal you are creating another annoying buff for enemy priests and shaman to dispel) Nearly enough honor to buy the epic healing boots from the vendor. Epic honor system bracers, tier 4 helm, numerous random Karazhan epics. Epic two-handed mace from high king maulgar and a decent blue retribution set should you seek some variety in playstyle. The arena teams he is on are currently in place to get the legendary netherdrake flying mounts should blizzard ever end the damn season. As long as you are a competant player, these teams would most likely allow you to continue playing with them. Currently spec'd for optimal arena healing. Gems and enchants are currently set up with only max hit points in mind. Character can easily pull 2000 +healing with enchants, gems, and spec changed around. Would be a wonderful raiding paladin. Profs both to nearly 375, great money makers. Bank and toon full of random herbs, pots, etc. Several hundred gold on the character. Great server with excellent latency and a relatively low retard-factor. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Baelgun&n=Skarn In addition, the account has a level 63 UD Priest on a different server, and a large number of low to mid level alts on various servers. (Roughly ten in total) If interested, feel free to drop me a line at mikewenzel@ or send me a message on AIM to my screenname "SlyVendor" and we can talk.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Mage PVP US for 70 UD Rogue or (H)Druid

Account Information
    Mage has good 70 blues, Horrid Sword, +564 dmg right now, 359 Tailoring and 230 Enchanting. Looking for Rogue or Druid Horde PVP Server lvl 70. aim = megalomaniac2333 email is prodrumm3r@

Account for Sale

Selling 70 NE Druid 4900g and 2 60+ on account

Account Information
    The account has a level 70 druid, 63 human priest, and 60 human warlock. PVP, US, Transfer is up. Druid has 4890g on him, just shy of his epic, and plenty in the bank to sell (motes, herbs, some others) For more details, FullMetalChaotiX on aim, or bssipes@ All characters are on one account

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc warrior PvP server, looking for warlock

Account Information
    Hey, I've got a 70 Orc warrior, as the title says, that i'm looking to trade for a 70 Ud (possibly orc) warlock. The Warlock doesn't need amazing gear, but anything over 600+ shadow damage would be appreciated. The warrior's name is Scenestalker on Skullcrusher if you'd like to armory him. If you're interested, IM me at ktrain411, or email me at ktrain411@aim

Account for Sale

WTT 70 resto build orc shaman pve

Account Information
    want to trade my resto shaman on sen'jin US PvE server here is his armory link ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Sen%27jin&n=Lukazla he is keyed to all heroics except one and is also karazhan attuned.Has an epic ground mount and normal flying mount.No profesions on him since they were a waste of time for me.Also included with him is a lvl 60 tauren hunter for pvping.Here is his link as well ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Sen%27jin&n=Ferashan. Both of them have there transfers up as well. I would like to trade them for a lvl 67+ horde rogue or hunter on a PvP server or a lvl 70 karazhan attuned alliance warrior with flying mount on a pve server with transfers up as well can contact me at jeffaudrey28@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Warrior US PvP Server

Account Information
    Hey, i got a 70 UD warrior with LH blade. Looking for a 60+ UD mage, preferably female. Warr has LH blade and some PvP gear. AIM me at batmaanraapesall if interetested. is fattychubbsalot@.

Account for Sale

WTT Level 63 Undead Rogue

Account Information
    Want an alliance of some sort, preferably a higher level haha.. Hit me up on AIM: djohnson8288 xfire: gendj

Account for Sale

GUILD WAr account

Account Information
    wts a GUILD WAr account has 2 20s on there some good gear im looking for a runescape account lvl 70+ or some cash

Account for Sale

selling runescape str pure..

Account Information
    selling lvl 41 pure str..20att..63str..1pray....1def...45mage and range....56hp contact me at steelersfan2006@ or post here im not currently in game but if i am contact rs w00dcut.00=zeros.. it has never been member,no bank pin,or recovs

Account for Sale

WTT level 68 priest [PvP]{H}

Account Information
    I'm selling/trading this level 68 PvP Horde female undead priest. If you're interested please contact me at: email:fishkbass@aol aim:fishkbass

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.