Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    SELLING WoW 59 Warrior 41 Priest 37 Rogue 24 Lock 24 Hunter.

Account Information
    SELLING WoW 59 Warrior 41 Priest 37 Rogue 24 Lock 24 Hunter. All are on the same account, there are a few more 19-23 characters. Here is the link ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230042683193

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Rogue US-PVP (Scilla) CHEAP

Account Information
    Wanna sell my UD rogue on Scilla. The transfer is up in about 20 days, and he has his epic ground mount, and normal flying mount. I am the original owner, and have all the info available. Looking for around 125 for a buyout. Sorry this isnt too detailed, but ive been trying to sell him forever, tired of typing out this crap -_- AIM = zack the zack email = prozack@myway

Account for Sale

70 warlock and 70 warrior + other 60's

Account Information
    I am SELLING an account that has: Level 70 Human Warlock, PvE, transferable. In one of the best raiding guilds that had cleared Kara and Gruul's. The lock has all epics and lvl70 blues. Over 2,00g + hundreds in mats. 3 epic mounts, 1 normal flying mount. Level 70 Tauren Warrior, PvP, transferable. Guild has cleared Karazhan, has PvP epics from lvl 70 and all lvl 70 blues for tanking/dps. Great tank with 500 defense and great armor/health. 2 epic mounts and 1 normal flying mount. Has about 500g in cash Level 66 Night Elf Rogue, PvE, transferrable. In the same guild as the lock. has all Blues for her level, sword spec with over 1300 attack power unbuffed and 26% crit chance. 1 epic mount Level 63 Gnome Rogue, PvE, transferable. Has blues and greens and about 200g. Level 29 Night Elf Hunter twink Level 49 Gnome Warrior twink Level 30 Draenei Shaman Level 53 Gnome Mage Again, I am SELLING this account UNLESS you are willing to trade an account that has a level 70 Shaman (A or H) and a level 70 Mage (A or H). starting price is $400, pretty cheap for the time and gear on the account. may negotiate. E-mail: dhsoares666@ AIM- Ssodelay7

Account for Sale

WTT 70 priest for 70 rogue or 70 shaman

Account Information
    Hi, I am Trading a other account with a very nice 70 priest. My Priest Have a Epic mount+Flying mount(Normal not epic). The gear of my priest is very nice. She have 1247 healing bonus. She is spec healing (Holy+dis). She is on Arthas(a Very nice server) a pvp server. My priest is 375 herb/375 alchemy(have many very rare alchemy recipe). I am attuned for kara i am revered with 4 factions. I am only not revered with honor hold. I have accest to all heroic instance except the one with honor hold. So i trade this priest for a shammy or a rogue 70. If you are interested pst me at foul_coolchristopher@

Account for Sale

Wtt 63 warrior almost 64 for a 61+ Druid,warlock,rogue,hunt

Account Information
    Hi, so i want to trade my 63 Warrior almost 64 for a 61+Druid,warlock,rogue or hunter. The warrior is geared very nice. Have t2 helm and t1. The Account contain a very nice 19 hunter twink where i spent over 2.2k on him. He pwn so much have thge best gears with all the enchantemant. The warrior is on Trollbane Horde side. He can by transfered. For more info me Email me at : Marcmarcmarc123@

Account for Sale

wtt 70warrior pvp server and i only want hoard pvp

Account Information
    i wtt 70 warrior pvp server i have a epic ground mount and flying mount i have 75g i have all blues with sockets if can i have 1000 arena point

Account for Sale

Selling WoW account

Account Information
    Hello people. I am selling my level 67 WoW account for any Lvl 95+ Runescape account. Reply to me At sammysam38@ That is the same as my if you want to add me. Thanks

Account for Sale

WoW 61 Epic Orc Hunter

Account Information
    Hey there! I recently tried to sell my account on ebay but apparently they are being morons and removing all the auctions. So I thought I'd try here. I have a 61 (few bars from 62 and rested xp until 64) Orc Hunter with Warlords gear and Rhok. He has an epic wolf mount and an epic pvp mount. This character is transfer ready and also comes with a level 49 female undead priest and a 24 male paladin. I have multiple pictures showing mount, bank, gear etc. Also there are nearly 5k honor points accumulated. Aim = Vinyl Assault Looking for $250.00 Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT, lookinside

Account Information
    Hello, i am looking to trade my lvl 65 dwarf hunter. He has some of the pvp set and comes with a Rhok'delar and Lok'delar from the hunters epic quest gear bow, and a alright weapon. Also on the account 52 gnome rogue (male) 41 NE druid(female) 37 gnome mage (female) 34 gnome warrior (male) Many more varouis level 20s-25s on this account if you are interested give me serouis offers, AIM is skater4107 msg me=) ty for reading, happy trading!

Account for Sale

selling lvl 83 runescape acc and pure

Account Information
    Since its f2p ill sell for only 2m im also selling a lvl 74 pure for 5m 71 range 66 mage 67 str rune/hybrid/tank pure ownz! buy now ill leave some g00d items on it i do not go 1st i get cash 1st im me on aim at darkxero619 my is fa110utboyrocker@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.