Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WOW TBC 70 WARRIOR / 60 ROGUE (this account is the BOSS)

Account Information
    LEVEL 70 WARRIOR/60 ROGUE(bonus) Superb gear for all warrior roles PVP MORTAL STRIKE: This character has the one and only dominating pvp warrior build with ridiculous gear to back it up. PVP as a warrior is more about gear than skill, and while learning to play, you will still get hours of enjoyment from using this characters overpowered gear to simply obliterate all opposition, in effect erasing the learning curve of warrior PVP. This characters unbuffed pvp stats are simply amazing 10,000+ hp 100+ resiliance 1800 attack power 35% critical strike chance (huge) 100 hit rating 35% stun resist (the highest achievable value only made possible through specific skills/gear/race choice) For the more WoW savvy his gear includes: The best blues (rare) available from heroic instances The best 2 peices of Doomplate for the set bonus (the warrior DPS set) The best 2 peices of the epic Gladiator's Plate ARENA PVP SET (chest and head gemmed to full with rare-epic gems) 2 epic rings with the best warrior dps stats and last but not least This warrior weilds one of the MOST DAMAGING EPIC two-handed axes in the game, the T2 crafted blacksmithing axe MOONCLEAVER PS: ALL GEAR IS FULLY ENCHANTED/GEMMED with the BEST gems/enchants available PVE DUAL WIELD FURY: To top the damage charts and excel at dps in pve as a warrior, you MUST be dual-wield fury.This charachters PVE DPS gear specializes in dual-wield fury axes (the highest dps spec) but also has a HUGE assortment of 71.7 dps (the highest possible rare weapon DPS) 1-Handed weapons in the bank, making every single warrior weapon spec viable. Dual-wield fury is all about hit% and crit % and this charachter definitely has the gear to back this up. In dual-wield fury hit rating is the boss and with 200+ hit rating (12+%) you are sitting pretty. 9,000+ health 1600+ attack power 200+ hit rating 33+ % critical strike chance The majority of his fury gear is the same as his PVP MS, but with great sacrifices in health and survivability made to achieve higher damage. PVE TANKING: This charachter started out as a tank and aquired his pvp gear through tanking instances. Anyone can tank a normal instance but this charachter has the top end blues and karazhan epics that make heroic instance and raid tanking easy. Factions: Exalted/revered/honored with every faction that matters. Dungeon Keys: Karazhan, and to all heroic instances. Tradeskills: 375 blacksmithing/mining with rare/epic recipies Customization: In the bank are 44 epic heroic badges that can be turned in for various epic gear of your choice, or essential epic ingredients that can be used by this character to craft epic saleable blacksmithing armour/weapons. This charachter can fill any role you wish to play. Before quitting the game I was in a raiding guild and high rating pvp arena team. You can pick up right where I left off and go on to dominate both PVE and PVE. ALTS: Included in this account is my retired level 60 hardcore raiding naxx/aq40/bwl ROGUE. His gear is not only epic, but some of the BEST epics available only possible through ridiculous endgame raiding. Also if you choose to level this character to 70 it will be a breeze as most of his gear won't need to be replaced until level 70. I also have a ton of random level 30-40 alts of just about every class on multiple servers. [#]

Account for Sale

Wtb horde or ally mage

Account Information
    Wtb horde or ally mage must be on a pvp realm, atuned for kara..... you can message me at gamer4lifewatchthis@ with an armory link and price..thank you

Account for Sale

selling pure ranged account cb 46

Account Information
    67 ranged 48 mage 53 hp u offer buth offer more than 600k..!! for more info add me one messenger:zana_2pac@

Account for Sale

WTT 60 warlock and a 60 rogue

Account Information
    WTT 60 warlock and a 60 rogue they are on a PvE server and i'm looking for just about any toon 60+ horde and it dont have to be geared good lol for more info on my toons e-mail me @ myrom68@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Draenei Paladin : WTT 70 Orc Shaman : LF Druid

Account Information
    70 orc shaman has above average elemental gear and decent healing gear. 70 draenei paladin has 877healing gear, and 1100 ap ret gear. Both accounts are on the server azgalor. I'm looking for a druid with decent gear on any PVP server - transfer must be up.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 orc warr (US) PVE SERVER

Account Information
    Hello , im trying to trade my warrior for any lvl 65+ class except a pally or hunter and has to be on horde side,id really like a shaman but any other class is fine im just gettin real bored with my guy and want to start another class.the warror is a 356 master axesmith ,375 miner and 375 first aid.This account recieved a 2 month game card 3 days ago so there is alot of playtime left ,im willing to show my char in game anytime if u are interested plz contact me via AIM or my screen name is (steevoid) thnx

Account for Sale

Selling MY WOW Lvl70 Geared mage +3000g +lvl60pally+

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (USA PvP server) Im selling my WoW account with my WoW cd and keys. For all buyers I will put everthing inside the burning Crusader box with WoW account name, password, and secret Answer that allow you to transfer to other account, server, or to change all the account info to your personal info. If you are trying to scam me and wasting my time, whoever does that will be ignore. So for all buyers who’s very interested may contact me, my email address ELACL@ or [email protected] either way will reach me. Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones Has3000 gold in the account not with enchanting mats and other tailor mats Gear: Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1.2 k+ , over all spell damage 800+ critz 23% ) have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed: exalted with lot place and revered Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues Looking for $700 or OBO If interested email (ELACL@)

Account for Sale

Selling Guild Wars CD key , Lineage 2 key for GW gold,cash

Account Information
    I have some extra GW cd key (prophecies,faction,nightfall) , and some Lineage II CD key . Willing trade for Guild Wars gold , Lineage 2 adena , or cash (I accept e-gold only) . Contact me at matuzabrian@ , or ingame Guild Wars character : Prayer Of Wisdom . Will not scam ,and plz don't scam me >p>
    Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 51 RANGER PICS HERE l@@k omg awsome!!~~!!

Account Information
    HI I AM SELLIGN ALVL 51 RANGER 3M WE DO 50/50 OR OFFICAL MIDDLE MAN UR CHOICE MY EMAIL IS d00mk0@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 63 NE hunter

Account Information
    looking to trade my 63 NE hunter for another alliance class. must be pvp server. nothing special, a few bc blues, lvl 40 mount, pvp server with xfer available. email DEBloemer@aol if interested. thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.