Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    wtt 61 gnome warrior for 58+ warlock a us server

Account Information
    would prefer it on shadowmoon but i will take it on any pvp server. the warrior is on a pvp server also

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (PVP) Human Warlock WTT/S 43 (PVP) Gnome Mage

Account Information
    Hello fellow gamers, O am interested in making a trade for a 70 Undead or BE Mage or Warlock. I might take otehr characters so dont be scared to ask, but that is what im really looking for. The 70 lock is decently geared and has reg mount, epic mount, and 2 flying mounts. He is a 375 alchemist and herbalist. His gear is about average aroudn most of 70s in the game, and ready to start end game and get the Purples we all desire. I love this character, but unfortunetly I want to roll horde and Kill the guys in my old guild that backstabed me. I did transfer him to a different server and he has a new name. There is no drama witht his character. I have also started arena play with him and im trying to get tsome of the wicked stuff on him. I want to trade for a character of equal value. I will throw in the lvl 43 gnome mage also on a PVP server to sweetin the deal if your character is that much better. Please make some offers guys and show me what you got! I also have a 43 gnome mage that im looking to trade for any Horde (PVP) character around his level. Please show me what you got and lets make a trade. Feel free to email me with any questions and offers. Bushybass@ Thanks guys, Brian

Account for Sale

WTS WOW LVL 70 Priest and LVL 70 Paladin !!!LOTS OF EPICS!!!

Account Information
    Send me a message via email jbsollers25@ or me same as email. I will be more than happy to send you info about the account. Looking to sell only.

Account for Sale

selling lvl 69 and 85 runescape files

Account Information
    im sellin 2 runescape files for real life money through paypal... just add me on aim or for details AIM:tonypwnzu :revgarage@ and we will work something out

Account for Sale

WTS 62 Human Warrior

Account Information
    I have a 62 human warrior on an RP PVE Server. Had problems with this character so he has about no gold, and crappy gear. BUT he is a lvl 62. You may have seen my add this is the same warrior with teh Shammy i just sold a few days ago. guy was really cool, just took the char and gave the account back to sell the warrior. So im going to just let this whole account go. The better alts this account has is a now lvl 33 gnome lock(was 30 yesterday) and a 34 human mage. The lock and mage are both on a pvp server. Transfer is down on the warrior. But like i said he's lvl 62, and he gear will be replaced quickly with quests. I wont be asking alot, i really need to get this game out of my life, i caught myself playing the lock, this game needs to be gone!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 63 NE Rogue

Account Information
    Yup im wanting to trade a lvl 63 night elf rogue for almost any class except hunter... must be alliance and us pvp server Aim: Guitarfreak71391 Email:guitarfreak71391@

Account for Sale

WoW account Sale! Two lvl 70's!

Account Information
    -Account never been traded before! On account: Level Dwarf Male 70 paladin - PvE Server Doomhammer. Level 70 Undead Male Rogue - PvP Server Drak' Thul. Level 19 Human Male Paladin Twink (expensive) - Pve Server Doomhammer. Alts: On PvE Server doomhammer : Level 19 Human female mage Level 21 Decked out Female NE warrior Level 13 Human Male Warlock Note: The level 70 rogue is keyed for all heroics other than the Cenarian Expedition, which is only a couple thousand away from revered. -both 70's are keyed for kara, and are in 5 man blues. Rogue has Emerald Ripper and the Epic gloves from Karazhan. -Paladin has ~1,100 + healing -Rogue has -With current spec ~1470 Attack power with 24% crit. and with combat dagger spec, hits ~1390 Attack power and 29.5-30% crit. -Paladin Twink needs a few pieces post BC, but has a good set of wepons / shields, enchanted out. ~1400-1500 unbuffed HP. -Both 70 Paladin / Rogue has ~1100-1400 honor points to spend. -70 Paladin has 3 Epic land mounts, One normal flying mount. -70 Rogue has 2 epic land mounts, One normal flying mount. -70 rogue is 375Alch / 375 Herb , Transmute spec For more info, and some serious talk Email: Jonny_yates@ Need Paypal Looking for 1200$ You can make various offers as well, talk sweet Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTS Fully Epic'd UD 70 mage

Account Information
    Also willing to trade All epics except like 2 pieces with 1011 fire/arcane bonus damage with 2/5 Gladiator in bank (chest/gloves) more details on or AIM : ihadesi@ AIM: Titann001

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Shaman US PVP

Account Information
    He has great gear owns in PVP, half a dozen epics lots of blues weapons an armour. Elemental Specced, 200 BS/mining Looking for anything! OFFERS!!! Email- Dylan_legendary@ aim- legionhellscream

Account for Sale

WANNA TRADE 70 (A) NE WARRIOR PVP US FOR HORDE

Account Information
    WILLING TO TRADE THIS CARACTER FOR ANY 70 EXEOT A LOCK,MAGE, ROGUE WHAT I MOST WANT IS A 70 TARUEN WARRIOR OR SHAMI HE IS KARAR TTUN BOUT TO BE KEYED EACH HEROIC NICE GEAR EXEOT TRINKETS RECENTLY SCAMMED HAVENT HAVE HANCE TO REPLACE IF YA INTERESTED E-MAIL ME TO TOROLOCO92@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.