Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 52 warlock pve with TBC will trade for any pvp

Account Information
    hi i wanan trade my warlock level 52 dath remar for anything pvp if its level 50+ ur account doesnt need tbc if its level 45+ u need tbc my email is GUY_IN_CROATIA@ u can add me to on the aswell aim is felinos1402

Account for Sale

!!WTS 3x Account, Horde, Paladin Mage Priest, NOT Expensive

Account Information
    1st Account 1) Level 70 Male Bloodelf Priest on EU Executus 1900 Heal up and nice mana regen set for holy spec 600 shadow dmg and 10k hp for my arena set for arena pvp 800 shadow dmg for shadow spec and gold etc grind KZ attuned, almost exalted to violet eye 5/5 heroic keys, exalted shatar, revered rest like 2-3k rep left for all of them to be exalted Aldor Exalted Undercity exalted Generally honored-revered to other horde factions 2x Gladiator piece Full primal mooncloth set full whitemend set karazhan dmg up and heal up items 400g cash 385 enchanting - have rare recipes like major spellpower on weapon or mongoose 375 tailor - have epic recipes 280% speed epic flying mount 2) Lvl 60 Female Nightelf Druid on EU Magtheridon BWL and MC Drops Epic Tiger Female character she looks hot This is my old char she has 200 or 300g cash i dun remember 300 alch/herb 2nd Account Level 70 Female Bloodelf Paladin on EU executus KZ attuned almost revered violet eye 1300 heal up and 20% holy crit with heal set 1500 AP etc with Retri set (gonna get thunder soon with master hammersmith) 3x Gladiator heal set karazhan Heal up plate items gonna get shield with heroic badges in couple days revered to cenarion lower city and caverns of time, rest almost revered Aldor exalted, UC exalted 2x High warlord lvl 70 pvp armor item 365 ench 300 BS(gonna make it 375 in couple days and gonna craft deep thunder etc) Respectable char on the server everyone loves a good healer at raids or pvp 3rd Account Level 70 Male Bloodelf Mage on EU Executus Around 1000 Fire Dmg up without tailor set Blonde looks like male cheerleader! :p KZ attuned - Revered Violet eye Couple Karazhan Drops 375 Mining 375 Jewelcrafting Full bank Gems thats waiting to be sold on AH Rare gem recipes All quests available on shadowmoon and Netherstorm, so in couple days grind can make thousands of gold and get epic fly mount 1100 arena point , (gonna get some more and thingking to get the staff first im not sure when im gonna continue to grind arena with mage i dun know) contact and info nediyosunbe@ i can mail back char screenshots etc reasonable prices feel free to mail any questions

Account for Sale

WTS 60 UD Rogue XFER UP, EPICS! US/PvP

Account Information
    Well i am preety much done with wow now, had fun while it lasted, but this is my final character, what comes in this account is a level 60 rogue, with 2 epics from ZG, has about 100 gold on it. US/PvP Transfer up, Roughly 800 attack power. Currently it is specced 31 combat, 20 assassin, and its specced for pvp atm. This character comes with 250 leather working, 300 skinning, 300 first aid. Fully blued out main hand and off hand epics. I am looking for roughly 80 bucks for the account. It is tbc upgraded so you wont have to buy the expansion for it, you can basicly hop on and start playing with your friends now!. You can either e-mail me at ducksgo@, or you can message me on aim at brandonbblazin. The first person who wants the account for 60-75$ it will be sold to, nothing more nothing less. Thank you for reading my add.

Account for Sale

WTT SIXTY warrior US For gamecard

Account Information
    Aim=legionhellscream

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue NE male Good gear (EU)

Account Information
    Hey Want to trade my lvl 70 NE rogue for Lock/mage/warrior/Shaman/pally ( perf if its on a pvp Server And if its horde) Rogue is on a pve Server ( know its a pve but its easy to joine a kara gruul raiding guild) He have wery good rep whit players on the Server and its not hard to get a good group for heroic He is not in a raiding guild atm and is only doing pvp, he have GM mace and in one week Arena off hand mace hemo specc. The acc have som alts 62 full T1 Priest PvP 55 Lock PvP 42 shaman PvP If you want to trade. : zezeze252@ Mail: Stedugs@

Account for Sale

70 rogue / 60 hunter / 60 warlock

Account Information
    Hello out there.. Im selling a wow acc. with 70 rogue , 60 hunter, 60 warlock , all chars are rdy for transfer.. Im selling really cheap so if you this is something for you add my : Jannich_hm@ .. cya..

Account for Sale

WTS 70 HUMAN MALE DPSADIN EPIX 1730 AP 26% CRIT

Account Information
    My human paladin currently has about 20 epics from karazhan and gruuls lair most of which are for dpsing flying mount and reveered with every tbc faction, exalted with honor hold. my account has a 50 orc rogue as well. I am down to log in game and show him to you, or show you my armory after you talk to me on AIM : Atranquildivide I AM LOOKING ONLY TO SELL MY ACCOUNT, I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE. PVE DPS GEAR STATS 1730 AP 26.38% CRIT 91 HIT RATING (Epics head to toe including 2 pieces of tier4 and a gladiators chestpiece along with hammer of the naaru) PVP DPS GEAR STATS 1688 25.01% 91 HIT RATING PVE Healing gear stats 1355+Healing 111 mana per 5 8.7k mana (7 or so epics)

Account for Sale

WTT bf 2142 for WOW US GAMECARD

Account Information
    reply here with ur aim or im watching thses forums like every minute for the next 5 hours

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 UD Warlock 2 piece T4 Kara/25man epics Mug'thol

Account Information
    I am looking to sell my level 70 Horde Undeadwarlock on the Mug'thol PVP server. This charicter is Exalted with all TBC factions execpt for The keepers of time. Charicter has a great repuation on the server and amazing gear. The charicter has 975 self buffed shadow damage and has great gear and an amazing spec for raiding the new 25 man instances. The server transfer option is not useable for this charicter until May 22,2007 but Mug'thol is one of the best servers if you are looking for a PVE progession guild. I am looking to sell this charicter for around 300 dollars OBO I am also interested in trading it for Lineage 2 Items on the server Bartz here is a list of the charicters gear Helm: Voidheart Crown Necklace: Natasha's Arcane Fillament/Brooch of Hightened Potential Shoulders: Spualders Of Oblivion Cloak: Babas Cloak of Arcanistry Chest: Robes of Obilvion Bracers: Generals Silk Cuffs Spell Fire Leggings Boots: Boots of the DarkWalker Rings: Seers Signet/Sparkling Arcanite Ring/Ring of Recurrence/Violet Signet of the Archmage Trinkets: Eye Of Magtheridon/Icon of the Silver Cresent/Scryers Bloodgem/Alchemists Stone Weapon: Talon of the Tempest/Staff Of Infinite Mysteries Offhand: Orb Of the Soul Eater Wand: Nether Cores Control Rod Mount: 280% Flying mount/100% War Raptor/100% War Wolf Professions 375/375 Alchemy Elixir Master 375 Herbalism As a side note for my proffessions I have many of the new rare alchemy Recipes from TBC and I am able to make all of the old world flasks such as Titans/Supreme Power/Distilled Wisdom and on top of that I am able to make a new TBC Flask The flask of Relentless Assult which has made me a very large amount of gold. Not only is this charicters gear great for raiding but the extra items I have aquired allow you to pvp aswell. If you have any questions about this account or charicter please just ask me My is Zerosk8er160@ My AIM is Shyeah its Billy leave me a message on either of those or on here and I will get back to you in a timely manor.

Account for Sale

buyin runescape pure accounts

Account Information
    im buying rs pures with rs cash or trading a lvl 108 for one. post ur accs stats or name here nd ill tell u email if interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.