Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 H MAGe

Account Information
    Looking to trade m y70 horde mage for allaince druid or rogue

Account for Sale

WTS WOW Account 3 lvl 60's and a lvl 61! All on PVP servers!

Account Information
    WTS WoW account, burning crusade included I have the following characters LVL 61 Orc Warrior (Magtheridon Horde)-PVP Server LVL 60 Undead Warlock (Magtheridon Horde) LVL 60 Troll Rogue (Magtheridon Horde) Professions include enchanting (325) Tailoring (315) Mining (354 & 300) as well as more, all have mounts, warrior has epic timberwolf mount. Gear is 90% blue items for all characters, email if interested if you want specifics. Also included is LVL 60 Human Warrior on Lightnings Blade (PVP) Has mount, tons of blues, 300 blacksmithing, pretty sure he's specced out armorsmith as well. I just can't play anymore, I recently had a child and I find myself spending too much time on this game, Damn you blizzard. If you would like further details about the account, character gear or anything else please email me at malachy_rodgers@ Serious inquiries only please Thanks

Account for Sale

runescape-trading lvl 108 acc or 1-9m gp for a pure

Account Information
    im trading a lvl 108 runescape acc or 1m to 9m gp for a runescape pure depending on the stats and etc. if ur interesting post here the pures name or stats nd if im interested ill tell u to email me. thank u

Account for Sale

:DTraining Runescape Account's

Account Information
    Send me an email or contact me on /aim if you would like me to train a pure Runescape mage. I can start training from scratch (you may find other people saying you need atleast 30 of the skill needed but im training from scratch will even do tutorial island) the cost to get from level 1 to lvl 60 is $40 if you want higher then lvl 60 I will do it but it will cost more. It will take me about 1 or 1 1/2 weeks to train a Skill from 1 to 60 I will supply anything needed for the training myself. skills that i am willing to train are Magic, Ranged, Fire making, Cooking, Woodcutting and Smithing. my email/ is:alex_mdrj@ AIM:alexdanoob Emailing is the easiest way to contact me. Also feel free to post any questions on forum as I will be checking when I have the chance. I can train skills lower then 60 and the cost will be reduced just ask for a price. If you want higher then 60 I will have to discuss prices with you.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 70 RS ACCT WITH GOOD ITEMS

Account Information
    hello, i am selling a lvl 70 runescape account with 360 days left in membership(i bought the year subscription pack) the stats that r good r 62 attack 62 strength 47 defense 58 hitpoints 35 agility 25 herblore 50 wc 60 fishing 58 cooking 45 firemaking has a zamorak prayer book completed and a saradomin prayer book uncompleted, comes with everything in bank, also has a d long ddp++ d spear and full rune with berseker helm, has 97 QP please no scamming happy bidding

Account for Sale

Selling a pretty good runescape account for rs gold

Account Information
    it has 360 days of members credit remaining that costed me $70.95 so post some good offers

Account for Sale

selling level 111 account

Account Information
    hey im selling a level 111 account. it has 91 str 90 att 88 def 94 range 87 mage 93 hits 99 wc. post your offer or email me at richy_mania@

Account for Sale

WTS WoW account with 4500g

Account Information
    wts lvl 60 Orc Hunter without TBC it has 4500g in it contact info: kosturot@aol

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Warrior PvP!!!! 175 dollars!!!

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 Human warrior for a starting bid of 175 dollars. Aim is in the sig.

Account for Sale

PVE REALM 70 WARRIOR 70 WARLOCK 62 PRIEST - EPIC FLYER!!!!

Account Information
    i have played hardcore and raided daily on this account over the last 2 and a half years.. This account is 1 of a kind i guarantee.. All toons have very good reputations for playing well,dedicated, and friendly ..no enemies whatsoever.. i am selling this acct. because i simply do not have the time to play this summer, do to a career change. its simply impossible for me to tell you everything about the toons on this acct.. they are all on the same pve server.. This Undead Lock Rocks!!.. 375 Jewelcrafting-too many recipes to list em all .. 18 Rare recipes.. yea ALL the good ones.. and 2 # gem recipes.. 375 Shadow Tailor (sportin the shoulders) ..tons of recipes.. Best recipe is prolly spellstrike hood.. have stockpiles of uncut green gems.. at least 50 of each..Epic Warlock and regular flying mount 70 Undead Warrior.. 375 miner 350 enchanting..has EVERY Heroic Key.. Exaulted w/ Shatar and almost Thrallmar..Quite a few 70 epics from Heroics Karaz or Exaulted Rep..12885 armor 698 stam 425 strength 205 agility 499 defense and Rockin!!! Has EPIC FLYER and riding crop..375 fishing and Cooking!! SERIOUS PROT TANK HERE! also on this server is my sweety 62 female undead priest.. shes 375 alchemist to transmute primal might and diamonds for # gems jewelcrafting..3 epic riding mounts each toon has approx.. 10k unspent pvp honor.. give or take will also come w/ around 500 gold and all the misc stuff in my banks which is tons and tons of goodies. seriously to much stuff to mention .. also on this acct/server is a 53 troll rogue who is 300 herbalist and 300 alch -pre bc toon.. Seriously a 1 OF A KIND DEAL HERE.. DONT MISS THIS CHANCE!! I WILL TAKE NO LESS THAN $500 U.S. I WILL TAKE BIDS AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY NAHWAI@ i will only accept western union or int. money order.. acct. info will be given through email or instant messenger once payment is received.. i will accept bids untill monday Apr. 23 - ill then close the auction and notify the winner via email or messenger.. feel free to email w/ any questions ..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.