Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 66 Orc Hunter CHEAP look

Account Information
    I need the money really fast. I am only looking for $150 unless I get many offers in which case the price will go up The hunter is US PVP and transfer will be up soon. Epic mount mining/blacksmithing 300g many alts too get back to me quickly please. drop me an email at defekt123@ or post here to get my paypal info. THANKS

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Warlock PvP EU for a Horde Hunter

Account Information
    Got another topic too but cant edit The warlock has Fair amount of money 2 epic mounts, 1 normal flying mount Better than average gear 90% of all instance run #1 damage Honored/revered with the most high level factions What i want? a 65+ Horde hunter, gear doesnt have to be uber but not completely green. Atleast some gold, not 10 gold or something. I'd like to see the char ingame and ofcourse you can see my char ingame too. Mail to Rakaus@ for more info Regards, Rakaus

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 64 shammy horde PVP for another horde PVP

Account Information
    it can only be horde PVP no hunters i am mainly looking for PRIEST MAGE LOCK! no HUNTERS!!! emale me at aim:fishkbass :fivestar_24@ Good account!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 64 shaman PVP horde

Account Information
    WTT it for mainly a priest or mage. i would also like a lock. no hunters emale me at aim:fishkbass :fivestar_24@

Account for Sale

Selling US PVP 66 ORC HUNTER ONLY $150 hurry please.

Account Information
    i'm posting this because i need the money asap. i know on ebay or maybe even here i can get more for it but i really don't care. the account has two months more playtime and the hunter is up for transfer SOON. he has an epic mount and around 300g yes it's US on server dethecus pvp. please i need the money soon. drop me an email or post here if you want my paypal information. defekt123@ THANKS.

Account for Sale

Selling my wow account a 70 mage and a 60 warr EU server

Account Information
    Hi im selling my wow account with a 70 mage gnome male relem : hellscream name :chillpill 60 warrior dwarf male relem :themaelstrom name: chillypepper and a loot of lv 19-30 the mage is called chillpill and have good rep on server and is in a good kara guild atm . he got good gear. the warrior is a 60 and is rare/epic/tbc greens if u wanna see what gear they got u can go on the armory on wow europe to contact me you can send a email or add me to my /email is mafia_guy5@

Account for Sale

WoW EU L61 Warrior with Epic mount and 40+ days gametime.

Account Information
    Hi there, due to me canceling my internet connection i now have an old WoW account i no longer need, the account is on the EU Burning Legion realm and contains a Level 61 gnome warrior, the warrior has 2 level 40 mounts (mech strider and horse) and 1 level 60 mount. The gnome is kitted out with a lot of outland gear and is pretty well specced out, the account still has about 40+ days gametime on it and the transfer option has never been used. Unfortunatly due to no longer having a connection at my own house i can't go ingame to chat etc, but if your interested please email me at neilluff@ or simply PM me here. I'm not sure what i want for the account so please make me an offer (decent offers please), also, please don't message me asking for a price, i don't know how much it's worth, so just offer me and we will see how it goes. Cheers.

Account for Sale

WTS Level 65 priest and level 60 shaman (horde executus EU)

Account Information
    priest is named omon ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=Omon shaman is named alsakuul ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=Alsakuul mail me ur offers to bouvry007@ ( minimum bid 200€) these 2 caracters are in the same account so u get them both

Account for Sale

WTT OR WTS 70 Warlock

Account Information
    Want to sell or trade 70 warlock on bathalias oceanic pvp server. I'm looking for a shaman (pref), preist, or pally. Email me with offers or prices will take the highest offer if i cant get a trade. It will be a single character transfer Email me at D4_Mafia@

Account for Sale

WTS IMBA 70lvl BE FEMALE PALADIN EPIC GEAR

Account Information
    Ok. I decided to sell my WoW account after 2,5 years of playing this great game because my guild disbanded 2 days ago. I was very serious and hardcore player, so all my characters have great server reputation and are transferable. I always wanted to be one of the best players on server, my paladin had first lvl 70 on the server (horde side) 9 days after TBC release date. Conctact info: tharis_ink@ please write to me only if you got serious offerts (above 400 Euros) and I'm experience guy with trading accounts so scammers can go home. Basic information about paladin (if you will be really interested in buying it, I will show you everything in game and make sure to give you as much info as possible): - ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Altharis it's current gear on me, but I have some blue/epic tanking gear (including enchants and gems) and retribution gear aswell - All heroic keys (Sha'tar exalted) + KZ/SCC ATTUNED !! Missing only 1 Naaru Q to be attuned to THE EYE!! - EPIC flying mount (280%) + 2250g+ in cash + more in pots and other consumables etc - All bank slots bought up with 18 slot bags (got mats for 1 20 slot bag aswell) - I got also my lvl 60 shaman on the account who was my main for the 2 years, he has one of the best possible healing/enh gear before TBC. There is also lvl 61 mage (alchemist/spellcloth tailor) so you may use it for making cash. - ALL chars are transferable and currently are on Al'Akir PvP server [EU] - 3/5 arena set + 1000 arena points ready to spend and 12k+ honor - Almost all weapon skills trained up to max - FISHING 350, which means you can fish Primal of Waters and make cash out of it - Enchanting 385 with some very rare recipes like Potency, Spellsurge, 40 spell dmg on weapon, 15 spell dmg bracers, 12 sta bracers etc + 375 herbalism with quite many herbs in bank. I'm from Poland but I'm up to selling my account to anyone who give me serious offer and be a very responsible guy for me. I'm giving pass and account name ONLY when I have cash on paypal or my bank account. If you choose to pay via paypal I will change e-mail on my account only when I have all cash on bank account from the paypal account (it takes around 5 week days). It was 2,5 years of my life which I put into that chars, so you are not buying a love you. Add me on if you want to make an offer or want to get mor einformation. Thanks in advance!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.