Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling level 126 runescape account!!! called yogosun

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Warlock for 70 Horde Rogue EU PvP Server

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Warlock for 70 Horde Rogue EU PvP Server

Account Information
    Warlock is above average geared, good amount of gold. 2 epic mounts, normal flying mount. 340 tailoring if you level it abit more you can get the epic tailoring crafted sets. Honored/revered with the most high level factions. From all instance runs the warlock was 90% of the time #1 with damage. 737 shadow spelldamage. The warlock is on a pvp server and is ready for transfer. I'm looking for a 70 horde rogue on a pvp server, no need for really ubergear but packed in total greens, just no. The char itself should not be completely bankbroke, I'm not expecting 5k gold but don't come with 10 gold. Mail to Rakaus@ for more info Rakaus

Account for Sale

Selling level 126 runescape account!!! called yogosun

Account Information
    I bought a stat changer to edit my account that costs $100.59 the account is yogosun to prove it its even on the high scores list i am selling this account for 1-5mil runescape cash. To buy this account email me at autobotlevelchanger@ and for the subject put: this account has 2 santa hats and a yellow and blue party hat. Have fun!

Account for Sale

~~~~ sellin lvl 61 pure and lvl 90 runescape accounts ~~~~

Account Information
    The lvl 61 pure has 60 att and 66 str with 52 range and 57 mage and 32 agility, the lvl 90 has 71 att 70 def 76 str 62 range 57 mage and much more good stats.....i am selling for runescape money or paypal. My email address is [/url]prednick14@aol and my aim sn is prednick14...

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 2 WoW Epic Accounts LOCK & Priest .... Detail INSIDE

Account Information
    I currently have two WoW accounts to offer, both for trade and both for sale. Here is a small list of what my accounts have to offer. =============================================== Account #1 _________ Faction: Alliance Class: Warlock Race: Gnome Sex: Male Spec: Affliction Server type: US PvE (Elune) Xfer Status: Down until June 27, 2007 Reputation on server: Great, many friends and great status on the server as a controlled DPS Warlock for raids and dungeons. _________ >> He wears a mix of Epics and TBC Blues (No greens). He currently has equipped 3/8 Tier 2 (Nemesis) for the 3 piece set bonus of +23 to Spells and Effects. He has 4/5 of his Tier 2.5 (Doomcallers); although he only wears 2/5 of that. If you want to use the helm or footwraps they are located in his bank. The 3/5 Set bonus is: "+5% to your Immolate Spell", if you spec'd in the Descruction then your Immolate goes up 30%. He has many epics in his bank which include: Doomcaller's Circlet (AQ40, Tier 2.5) Doomcaller's Footwraps (AQ40, Tier 2.5) Nemesis Gloves (BWL, Tier 2) Staff of the Qiraji Prophets (AQ40) Charm of the Shifting Sands (AQ20) Zandalar Demoniac's Robe (ZG) Zandalar Demoniac's Mantle (ZG) Zandalar Demoniac's Wraps (ZG) The Black Book (BWL) I also have 2/5 of my Dungeon 3 Set (Oblivion), I have the headpiece and the l. Although I currently wear the Doomcaller's L and my second sight helm from Shadowmoon valley, as the l are better due to the ZG enchant and the head is better due to the gems I have inserted (+12 Stamina; +12 Stamina; +5 Spell Damage and +4 Spell Critical Strike Rating). I at one point had "The Bringer of Death" staff but I replaced it with the "Mana Wrath" and it currently has a +40 spell damage enchant on it. I use "The Saga of Terokk" in my off-hand. I've got a massive bank which is almost full with various items that include the gear listed above as well as other various blues, fire resist/nature resist. There are also herbs in my bank and some engineering trinkets like "Gnomish Death Ray" and "Ultrasafe: Gadgetzan Teleporter". _________ He has about +690 Spell Damage, and thats only because of the amount of level 60 gear Im still using, too bad I have about average for level 70s, sad lol. He is on the Black Morass section of his Karazhan attunement. If you were to respec to Destruction here are the crits you'd be looking at: ***** Immolate Initial Base Damage: 650-780 Immolate Initial Damage + Curse of Elements, non crit: 750-840 Immolate Initial Base Critical Strike: 1300-1400 Immolate Initial Damage + Curse of Element, critical strike: 1450-1550 ***** Incinerate Base Damage: 2000-2150 Incinerate Base + Curse of Elements, non crit: 2150-2300 Incinerate Base + Immolate, non crit: 2400-2550 Incinerate Base + Immolate + Curse of Elements, non crit: 2500-2650 Incinerate Base Critical Strike: 2800-2950 Incinerate Base + Curse of Elements, critical strike: 2950-3150 Incinerate Base + Immolate, critical strike: 3200-3300 Incinerate Base + Immolate + Curse of Elements, critical strike: 3300-3550 Incinerate Base + Immolate +Curse of Elements + ZHC, critical strike: 3750-3900 Highest Incinerate Critical Strike: 3973 ***** Soulfire Base: 2250-2340 Soulfire Base + Curse of Elements: 2350-2475 Soulfire Base + Curse of Elements, critical strike: 4500-4750 Soulfire Base + Curse of Elements + ZHC, critical strike: 5000-5650 Highest Soulfire Critical Strike: 6673 ***** The respec fee will be in the range of 45 or 50g I have the epic 28 Soul Shard bag (Pre-TBC was worth around 1500g), I have in the other slots all 16 Slot bags. My Warlock is a 375/375 Herbalist and 364/375 Gnomish Engineer. I have "Zapthrottle's Mote Extractor" which means everytime you see gas you get free motes! yay. I have 3 Primal Fires, 1 Primal Air and 1 Primal Water in my bags atm. Along with many various motes. FYI- Affliction is an amazing PvP and PvE spec. Steady DPS and if your the farmer type, lol please 4 dots ... life tap ... life drain and your mob is dead. _______ This Gnome has seen an extreme amount of end-game as most of the epics and gear I wear and in my bank are from BWL and AQ40. The glove I wear drop from the God formerly known as C'Thun, "Dark Storm Gauntlets" (+20 Shadow Damage enchant on them). _______ =============================================== Now as for my priest lol well I'll give a little info on him but if you want to know more then just email me. Faction: Horde Class: Priest Race: Undead Sex: Male Spec: Shadow Server Type: US PvP Xfer Status: Down until July 5, 2007 Reputation: Great reputation as a DPS Shadow Priest, even better reputation as a Holy/Disc Priest. I easily find groups for instances as Priests are hard to find, I've been invited to guilds although I've steered clear as I love to PvP non stop, but the choice is yours. As for gear: -Well I have 4/5 of my Dungeon set 3 (Hallowed) as well as many other great healing TBC Blues and some 70 Healing Epics. I also have a set of gear of mixed 70 TBC Blues and Epics that I use for Shadow/PvP. I have the Gravel of Unearthed Secrets (Lower City Exalted Epic) with a +40 Spell Damage enchant on it. Seal of the Exorcist and Violet Signet as well as another Epic Ring. My spell damage is at +600 at the moment. My healing (While shadow spec) is +1080. --------- I have 2/5 of the oblivion set (warlocks) that is great for shadow DPS. My priest is a 365/375 Tailor and can make the Frozen Shadoweave Set. I already have the Shoulders and use them. --------- If you'd like to know more about him please send me an email!!! Contact me @: email: Juschillaxin06@ AIM: daZedparty06 (computer getting serviced only online at work). Leave Replies if you'd like. =============== The buyout on both accounts is $550. Priest is $275 (obo / #) Warlock is $350 (obo / #) =============== Trade wise, if you want both the accounts then you better have something damn good to offer. I have all the information to both accounts as I'm the original owner of the Warlock and the Priest belongs to my step brother. HOWEVER!!!! I am looking for ALLIANCE ONLY Characters. Listing of the following classes in order of what I want most. 1.) Draenei Shaman (TBC Blues) - will trade both accounts if you have some Epics. 2.) Hunter (NE or Dwarf) - TBC Blues ... if in Tier 4 or Gladiator then I'll trade both accounts. 3.) Rogue (Dwarf, Human, NE or Gnome) - TBC Blues/Epics ... if in Tier 3/Tier 4 or Gladiator then i'll trade both accounts. 4.) Any ALLIANCE Class in 4/5 Tier 4 or 4/5 Gladiator I'll trade both accounts plus some cash via PayPal or Money Order. ===============================================

Account for Sale

WTT LV 57 Warrior Euro Sever

Account Information
    WTT Lv57 warrior Fury spec (3/45/0) many blues (10 equiped and 3 unequiped) and 1 epic Normal mount Also with 23 rogue 18 mage and 11 hunter 34g Account till the end of next month EU sever PVE Looking for a 60+ pala but open to all offers no matter how silly. (60+ tho)

Account for Sale

WTB 70 HORDE warr/rogue EU PVP!!!

Account Information
    Yo i wanna buy a horde rogue/warrior! eu pvp plix. contact me at Rulegutt2@

Account for Sale

WTS LvL 66 Shaman [Eredar-H] XFER UP! Only asking $150!!!

Account Information
    I am quitting WoW so I am selling my level 66 Tauren Shaman on the Eredar-Horde server. He has 470 gold, regular and epic kodo ground mounts, and is equipped in mostly rare (blue) outland loot and some uncommon (green) outland loot. If you would like to see his armory profile, go to the armory page from worldofwarcraft and character search "Trïbal" NOTE:::The "i" in the name is an ALT 139 character. Just type "Tr" then hold "ALT" and pres 139 and let go. Then type "bal". Here are some screen shots of him... BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! Also on the account is a LvL 44 Night Elf Hunter on The Forgotten Coast server. He has his ground mount and 20 gold. He is in all rare (blue) gear from instances and quests. He comes with the Shaman for $150. Here is a screenshot of the Hunter... I am only accepting payment through Paypal. I will give you the account login and PW first. Then you send the payment and I will change the email from mine to yours and give you the secret Q/A. If you would like to buy the account, please IM me on AIM or email me... AIM: ItzdatnuggaTJ Email: Wiggagonewild@ OR ItzdatnuggaTJ@aim

Account for Sale

WTT 52 BE Pala, 45 Troll Hunter EU ... for ?

Account Information
    I want to trade 52lvl Blood elf paladin and 45 troll hunter + 38 tauren druid at Spinebreaker Europe, for any char 60+ or 55+

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.