Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT SILKROAD ONLINE ACCOUNT lvl 69 ROME FOR RUNESCAPE ACCT

Account Information
    LVL 69 Pure int nuker on Rome comes with--- 12 million gold 10 silk ALL of its 8th Degree Gear for its level ( GARMENT ) ALL gear +3/+4 with blues LVL 66 WOLF LVL 68 Fire mastery (its either 67 or 68)with nukes maxed to that level LVL 65 ( or 66 or 64) LIGHTNING MASTERY w/ nukes maxed to that levle LVL 48 Ice Mastery with cold armor line maxed to that level ONLY 12% EXP NEEDED TILL 70!! YAY hmm...am i forgetting something.... HAS most of its 7D garment gear, worth another 15kk LOTSSS of str/int/stamina/etc. tabs 2 Characters FULLL!!!! of elixers come with account--and stash is pretty packed with elixers too hmm...what else....... nice shield, br18 screenies : : : : ://s150.photobucket/albums/s112/lookwhoson/ Looking for a good runescape account Accounts with cash/items is preferred but not required ME AT lookwhoson@gordont[/url]

Account for Sale

WTS Full Account - 70 Mage, 62 Druid, 60 Rogue, PVP Server!

Account Information
    PVP Server – Alliance / WTS Full Account Characters have Great Reputation, started an end game guild that is moving on without me. I got a new job and no longer have time for World of Warcraft. I have decided to sell my entire account. Please! Only serious bidders. I am the original owner of this account. You are bidding on my entire account. I have no intentions of splitting up this Auction. I loved tradeskills as well so you can almost do all tradeskills from the 3 main characters, including transmutes and special cloth! I will only accept PayPal Verified user. I had written this for but I really can't stand them, and they are completely shady so I decided to use . I have 100% feedback on with the same username. The players included in this account are: Level 70 Human Mage: Karazhan Attuned! Flying Mount! (Riding Skill 225) 375 Mining 365 Tailoring Level 70 Epics 375 First Aid Over 7000 hps & over 10,000 Mana Unbuffed Can create Shadowcloth /Primal Mooncloth/ and Spellcloth Revered with Cenarion Expedition (Heroic Mode Dungeons) All Bank Slots purchased, 4x 18 slot bags on character 28 Slot Mining bag for farming Over 100g Level 62 Night Elf Druid: Epic Mount (Riding Skill 150) Leather working 300+ Skinning 300+ Over 100g Level 60 Night Elf Rogue: 300 Alchemy 300+ Herbalism 300 Poisons 300 LockPicking 24 Slot Herb Bag for farming Over 100g Level 37 Night Elf Hunter: Enchanting 115 Skinning 230 Over 100g There are other lower level alts also on the account. This account wasn’t raised to be resold, it was my personal account. I have gotten a new job that requires much more time so I need decided to call it quits on WOW. My lack of free time is your gain. This is a PVP server and there are plenty of great PVP characters here. If you are new to WOW jump in and play as a 70 or experience the new content from 60-70, you can even play a lower level and enjoy the 40+ content on the Hunter. If you have any questions please PM me.

Account for Sale

Runescape acc...

Account Information
    Anyone got a free runescape acc lvl 30 + becos my old one got hacked by some n00b please send in your user acc name and pass to [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT> Flyff Acc for WoW Acc

Account Information
    Hiya, I'm bored of playing my Flyff account .. I'm trading my account for a World of Warcraft account .. Here is some info about my character; -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Name; Acelina Job; Ringmaster Level; 75 Cash Shop; Full Snowboarder (F) Full Harmionr (F) Other good Items; Int Ring +6 (+7 Int) Int Ring +2 (+3 Int) Mental Necklace +3 (+108 mp) Stick of Roritoren Full Flury (+3) ((Level 45 Set = Good Casting Speed Bonus)) Money; 28m + Guild Leader; Fantasy , ( Currently almost empty -=- Choose ur own members .. ) Skills are reset so you can choose them .. There is also an Ringmaster (63 if im right) on Lawolf .. And some other low chars .. E-mail me for more information .. OR Add; [email protected] to ur for further information .. Thanks in advance .. Cheers , Slopie NOTE >>>> WoW acc needs to be EU -=- Alliance Prevered ^^

Account for Sale

SELLING RED PHAT 400$ CH33P L@@K HERE!!!

Account Information
    AIM ----------------- JUNGLEFLURRY ------------------- [email protected] THIS IS AN OFFER NOT TO BE MISSED SO HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTS 2 lvl 70 Epic Accounts EU PvP Server

Account Information
    1st account lvl 70 Bloodelf Paladin All epic +healing gear 2x Tier4 Hammer of the Naruu 375 Jewel crafting fastest flying mount lvl 70 undead Priest Shadow gear Frozenshadoweave set SpellStrike Set Holy gear 2x tier 3 most of tier2 Bendiction Currently on a great server with transfer available in a few months 2nd account lvl 70 undead Rogue Loads of Epic gear including lvl 70 epics full tier 2.5 set fastest flying mount lvl 70 bloodelf Mage lvl 70 blues a few epics Very high dmg lvl 60 Undead Priest Some tier 1 and good blues With bendiction Currently on a great server with transfer available in a few months PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS HERE I GET BACK TO YOU Preferably and i accept payment from Paypal only Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT HUMAN FEMALE LVL 70 ROGUE

Account Information
    This charr is on a EU server and i am only looking for Acounts on EU servers too. Trading my lvl 70 Human Female Rogue for a Horde only Priest,Shaman,rogue,warlock,mage. this is the only classes i want i have almost full ble gear and i got all info.(I have in the bags tier 2,2.5 gear and other pre bc gear) but i can link you the armory or i can show to you ingame some heroic keys, honored,reve with a cupple of the factions which give the keys. Regular flying mount and epix ground mount I am on PVE server. YOU CANT TRADE FROM A PVE SERVER TO A PVP SERVER. transfer is up. To get a trade you need to: You have to got all the info on the account. lvl 70 Must be on pvp and transfer up or close :M_Dynamik@ EMAIL:Manolios1989@ For offers and for further discussion. Ty SCAMMERS STAY AWAY Back to top Causes of Acne - Presence of BACTERIA

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue

Account Information
    This charr is on a EU server and i am only looking for Acounts on EU servers too. Trading my lvl 70 Human Female Rogue for a Horde only Priest,Shaman,rogue,warlock,mage. this is the only classes i want i have almost full ble gear and i got all info.(I have in the bags tier 2.5 gear and other pre bc gear) but i can link you the armory some heroic keys, honored with a cupple of the factions which give the keys. Regular flying mount and epix ground mount I am on PVE server. YOU CANT TRADE FROM A PVE SERVER TO A PVP SERVER. transfer is up. To get a trade you need to: You got to have all the info on the account. lvl 70 Must be on pvp and transfer up or close :M_Dynamik@ EMAIL:Manolios1989@ For offers and for further discussion. Ty SCAMMERS STAY AWAY

Account for Sale

WTS 70 paladin/62 rogue/60 warlock

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell my 70 holy human male pally(Azshara), 1200+ healing, some epics, and great blue healing gear. Attuned for Karazhan and all heroic instances. Also exalted with aldor and more. Account also comes with 62 NE rogue(Azshara) and 60 Orc warlock(Argent Dawn). All characters are transfer ready. Pally armory link: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Zanorn Asking for $500 or BO. You can contact me on AIM: ripp3dch0rd615 Email: rippechord615@ or send a PM with offer.

Account for Sale

~~~~ sellin lvl 61 pure and lvl 90 runescape accounts ~~~~

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.