Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Level 103 RS Account For RS Gp!

Account Information
    Hello, you are bidding on a level 103 runescape account. I will only accept runescape gp, the account has no bank pin or recoveries. The bidding will start at 5M, please post offers here or e-mail me at xx_dragan_xx@. I am also selling a level 60 runescape pure, he has level 71 attack, 63 strength and 11 defence. Post offers or email! Any offers are welcome! Level 103 - Coltser Whip pure - Chieftanboy

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE DRUID

Account Information
    for a 60+ horde shaman. murd4 187 is my aim.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior for Horde lock or mage on pvp server

Account Information
    topic says it all really... my toon is 70, fury specced and owns all dmg meters i've been a part of. He is a human on a PVE server with xfer available I also have a thunder if you'd like to try out MS and a full set of tanking gear if thats what you're into your toon must: be at least level 60, have good gear, have Xfer available and an epic land mount and flying mount if you're lvl 70 Again, horde locks, mages, or anyone interested plz reply, must be on US PVP server if you'd like to talk more my AIM is Lordjamesofg, : Lordjamesofg@ and Lordjamesofg@ if you'd like to email me

Account for Sale

selling lvl 100 runescape account

Account Information
    selling lvl 100 account offer atleast 3m these are the stats email me at joeboy_ownz@ or joeboy38_ownz@ or post here

Account for Sale

WTS Level 62 dwarf priest

Account Information
    Hello Everyone, I am a level 62 dwarf shadow priest on EU servers. Unfortunately due to my boredom with this game, I thought id give another class a quick shot before I finally quit this game. So, the point of this post is too see if anyone reading these forums would be interested in trading accounts (I know your not supposed to, but I don’t really care). I also have a level 43 human mage, the former number one level 29 twink on the server (who is now 34, with loads of twink items in the bank for level 39) all on the same server, along with a load of other 10+ alts. So if your interested in finding out more than we can talk on or just through e-mail. I will not answer on these forums, so just send me an e-mail and tell me whether you want to add me on . Then we can look at armory profiles etc and see if we want to make a trade The characters that appeal to me most are rogues and warriors, but I will consider any class as long as it is 60+. Finally, if any of you are interested in buying the account, then I will also be tempted by offers. Hope to speak to you soon [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Human Warrior, Epic Blacksmithing gear. US PvE

Account Information
    Looking to trade for any horde rogue, caster on US PvP server 60+. AIM=Howsandtrix =jjravens@

Account for Sale

WTT human paladin US pvp (wanthorde)

Account Information
    Im tradeing my female human paladin For a hordey need a warrior, rogue, warlock, or priest. Im: asupagook Ill be on most of the day ask me in aim about anything else i miss I have decent healing +800 i think no flying mount but i do have 600g to help you get it soon.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Nelf Warrior

Account Information
    Hi! I am wanting to trade my lvl 70 Night Elf warrior for a 70 Shammy(either faction). Its transfer MUST be up and it must have 95% 70 blues or better. My warrior is in all lvl 70 blues except for his gloves. His transfer is up and he has a regular flying mount/epic ground mount. I would like the shammy to have the same. I am accepting other offers but they would have to be pretty exceptional lol, or just catch my eye!

Account for Sale

WTS lv70 pvp orc hunter 3/5tier 3.5,lv70 epic, flying 4 $200

Account Information
    He's on a us pvp server aim straightsh00terr if your interested

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 80 runescape acc whit 82 mining

Account Information
    PLS PM ME IN GAME MY RSN IS OO_REL OR IF U HAVE SWIFT SWITCH GO CHANNEL #PC100+ OR JUST POST HERE THE USERNAME OF THE 82 mining acc is MASTAKNIFA

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.