Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 55 BLM/32 RDM +/| 50 Zerk Lance for EQ acct

Account Information
    Either or both depending on the EQ acct and the trader DAOC: Zerk is RR5 (qq) with SC gear and a set of 99% weapons / armor in the bank waiting to be set up (also has 3 pp) FFXI: BLM is a 55 BLM / 32 RDM on Bismarck server 55 level break is done and is about 500 xp from 56. Fairly good gear and most of his spells. Looking for wiz / sk / pld OR Looking for a (DAOC) Ranger or Hunter !

Account for Sale

Trading WoW lv 60 mage for FFXI Bismarck account.

Account Information
    I have an old WoW account i dont plan on playing anymore. Lv 60 mage DragonBlight server. Epic gear, Epic mount, gold, all spells bought...and a bunch more i cant remember been over a year. But you get everything that is on my account, it is not stripped at all. FULL GEAR!!! Dont ask me specifics, because i dont know, been to long. Here is what im looking for, Bismarck Server..... 65-75 WHM or RDM Dont care about gil with the account , ANything but a galka, I will not trade if a galka. The character can not have any bad reputation or GM problems. Depending on how well ur character is, we can do a trade + money. Please hook me up with all the details on your account even if you dont want to trade for WoW account, We can talk about money also.

Account for Sale

selling lvl 97 rs ownage ACCOUNT!!

Account Information
    i selling a lvl 97 runescape awnage account it has 90+mage 80+str 80+range 80+hp 79 att this account can ice barrage!! it has a bank account with over 20m!! post your offers on here i will take runescape accounts or gp

Account for Sale

WTT 63 warloc kand 61 hunter both allies

Account Information
    hi i want to trade my to chars warlock has ok gear is a PVP machine same with hunter warlock has epic mount hunter is a PVP char i will lvl him if i get the lock to 70 if i dont pawn him off i hhave 3 30+ alts 41 warrior 36 rogue 39 mage hunter @ lock are both PVE i want: 65+ mage rogue hunter preist my e-mail is zachthebad@ aim is zachthebad i will be on soon

Account for Sale

WTT 70 orc warrior with thunder (pvp) for 70 pally or rogue

Account Information
    I'm trying to trade my 70 orc warrior for a BE paladin or a Horde rogue. I'm not interested in ally so plz no im's if you're ally and also if you're not pvp don't bother. My warriors xfer is down until June but he's on a server with a good population atm. He has a thunder and an epic ground mount. If you're interested IM me on aim- mangilagats88. I will be more then happy to show you my armory.

Account for Sale

WTS 2 LEVEL 60's [PVP US TRANSFERABLE](same account noTRADE)

Account Information
    60 Warrior: 300 Swords, Two handed Maces and Defense, 290 Maces, 258 Two Handed Axes Blues: Golem Skull Helm Master Sergeant's Insignia Spauldor of Valor Sergeant's Cape Knight Captain's Plate Hauberk Bracers of Valor Sacrificial Gauntlets Highlander's Plate Girdle Knight Captain's Plate Leggings Knight Lieutenant's Plate Greaves Naglering Force of Will Diamond Flask Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge Draconian Deflector Hoodoo Hunting Bow Drakefire Amulet Onyxia Scale Cloak Hydralick Armor Emberplate Armguards of the Bear Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas Epics: Don Julio's Band Greens: +17 and +15 Fire Resistance Rings 60 Mage: This mage is built for pvp. Talents are 21 Arcane and 30 Fire. Also have around 70-80 gold. 300 Tailoring and Enchanting (This character has Crusader, +25 and +15 AGI to weapon, Icy, Fiery, +9 stam to bracers, and other formulas. Also have flarecore recipes all except l, robe of archmage, mooncloth bag, and others). Have all 16 slot bags on the character. ALso have a lot of mats for enchanting (13 large brilliant shards, 16 greater eternal essence, 24 illusion dust, etc.). Epics: Robe of the Archmage Arcanist Gloves Arcanist Bindings Arcanist Leggings Arcanist Belt Fang of Venoxis Therazane's Touch Don Rodrigo's Band Alanna's Embrace Flarecore Robe Eye of Flame Stormpike Battlecharger Swift Green Mechanostrider Zandalar Illusionist's Wraps Blues: Spellweaver's Turban Jeklik's Opaline Talisman Lieutenant Commander's Silk Mantle Knight Lieutenant's Silk Walkers Cloak of Hakkari's Worshippers Ritssyn's Wand of Bad Mojo Belt of Untapped Power Songstone of Ironforge Rune of Perfection Eye of the Beast Rune of the Dawn Drakefire Amulet Onyxia Scale Cloak Dragonrider Boots Argent Crusader 6/8 Magister Pieces (Missing boots and l) Eye of Moam Don Mauricio's Band of Domination Insignia of the Alliance Stormpike Sage Cloak Blue Mechanostrider CONTACT ME NOW IT IS STILL UP FOR SALE! AIM: GOD1STRONG EMAIL: battlecrypeter@ : linkinx48xpark@ !!! contact me while it lasts!

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT Lvl 70 warlock for diff class or $$$

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dath%27Remar&n=Shadowstalk plz note i will not trade 1st also asking price is around 800 usd there my conditions ty

Account for Sale

BUYING RS ITEMS AND/OR ACCOUNTS!

Account Information
    Hi there, I am buying items such as: Phats (any colour) Halloween Masks (any colour) Santa hats (Anything Other Rares) or Account Featuring 2 Of The Following Level 120+ Strength 95-99 Attack - 80+ Defense: 1-15 or 95-99 Prayer: 1-15 or 60-70 Magic: 1-15 or 60-70 Any other stats don't matter. I will be using paypal to pay. Please contact me at xx_dragan_xx@ if you would like to negotiate a trade. NO F***** SCAMMERS!

Account for Sale

selling lvl 74 acc with awsome stats

Account Information
    here are some of the good stats on my pure acc...hes got 60 atk 76 str..not bad i guess and almost 95 magic so yes he CAN BARRAGE. along with 70 hp...for items i would not like to release that info..but let me say 94 mage aint cheap....please send me an email to chain_gang_cena_88@ for ur offer..i accept cash, paypall payments. if u would like to discuss plz email me...the acc name is thatmitehurt.

Account for Sale

selling lvl 74 acc with awsome stats

Account Information
    here are some of the good stats on my pure acc...hes got 60 atk 76 str..not bad i guess and almost 95 magic so yes he CAN BARRAGE. along with 70 hp...for items i would not like to release that info..but let me say 94 mage aint cheap....please send me an email to chain_ang_cena_88@ for ur offer..i accept cash, paypall payments. if u would like to discuss plz email me...the acc name is thatmitehurt.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.