Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 DRAENEI SHAMAN... US SERVER, TRASNFERABLE

Account Information
    want to transfer the shaman off my account. decent geared, epic ground mount, normal flying mount. attuned to all the instances. aim- codym011 email- codym011@ contact only if looking to buy, i am not wishing to trade.

Account for Sale

Need RS2 Acc

Account Information
    Can I Have Free Lv 50+ RS2 Acc

Account for Sale

WTS WOW ACCOUNT 70 FERAL DRUID

Account Information
    well it has: 70 feral druid 59 demon lock 42 protection war. and a lot of alts thanks and this account is expired so if u have any questions: aim: ojhsfootball1994 email: cowerpower39@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE pally.Best geared on server.$1000 OBO 10 epics,pvp

Account Information
    I have a level 70 male BE paladin on azshara server(pvp) He is in the best raiding guild atm. he has tier 4 gloves, and is holy spec. He has 1483 Plus healing. and a full set of ret gear. 153 MP5. He has 10 epics, 11 if you include his EPIC FLYING MOUNT. Email me with your offers He has 2 epic mounts, keyed for all heroics. This is an amazing account. It also has a lvl 60 female human mage with half tier 2 on a pvp server as well. I will explain more to those who are interested. Only interested in cash +plus a nice undead mage. Aim= Mcdixon23 Mcdixon23@ I have school on weekdays, ill email you back or be on aim after 3 oclock. disclaimer bs: if you contact me, you are claiming not to work or be with blizzard in anyway! Blizzard owns the account, you are paying for the time spent on the account

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE rogue PVE~(with 2830G + mongoose mats)

Account Information
    alexstrasza PVE server, nightelf female rogue transfer will be up in 7 weeks with mongoose mats : 6x void crystal, 40 x arcane dust, 8 x greater essense. 10 x large pristmatic shard and extra 11greater essence, also 6 x primal mights with 2830 gold~ combat dagger atm 13/41/7 with 60% flying mount 2 x epic mount ,exalted with consortium, kurenei 5 epics items (3 pvp epics) the epic dagger from consortium and the epic neck from herioc slave pens attuned with karazhan , and 3 out of 5 heroic instances have lots BG marks and few badges from heroics have secret answer, TBC cd key~ professional: 375 elemental leatherworking 375 skinning 350 lock picking really nice dps char~ you will like it PM me if interested

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Full epic pally or a 68 hunter for a 70 UD mage

Account Information
    Have a full Epic pally with 10k healing plenty of money holy spec flying mount and epic mount lvl 70 over 50 eppics 300 enchanting and in the best raiding guild on the server the server is pvp and is xferable. Or instead of the pally, i will trade a troll hunter lvl 68 and orc warlock lvl 40. I want to trade these amazing chars for a lvl 70 UD mage kara attuned!! PST ME with questions or Screen shots! i want to trade AIM AndrewTheTerible andrew_green69@

Account for Sale

selling lvl 94 RS account

Account Information
    First off, the only way I accept payment is through paypal. I want $25 upfront, then I give you password, and then you send me other $25 after you make sure it works It's a level 94, over 1500 skill total. if you want to know more, either post here or email me. has over 80 woodcutting, nearly 80 mining, over 80 attack, etc ^_^ very good money maker.

Account for Sale

WTT pvp 63 horde RP for a pvp lvl 60+

Account Information
    I am looking for mainly a Priest or a Mage or a Druid. ON PVP!!!!!!!!!!! if you trade me a level 60 it has to be on BC!!! it has full warlard (no helm) just needs honor points. BG Points: AV:52 WG:39 AB:38 It also has 3 epic mounts!! Black War Raptor!!! Black War Wolf!!! Black War Kodo!!! Emale me at: Aim: Fishkbass@aol OR Tms9d1@aim : Fivestar_24@ HAS TO BE ON A PVP SERVER! If not on a pvp server has to be level 70!! Professions: 268/300 Leather Working. 327/375 Skinning.

Account for Sale

WTT 52 NE Hunter,29 gnome rouge and others PVP US

Account Information
    well its time to trade these suckers away dont know quite what im lookin for right now so i am open to offers all are Alli on PvP US server the links underneath are there Armory links- 52 NE Hunter, almost 53, around 100g ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Nualstrom 29 Gnome Rouge, almost lvl 30, around 10g ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Penky 20 NE Druid ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Greenadolph 14 drainai mage, almost 15 ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Frostly the account must be crusade enabled

Account for Sale

Selling Pve alliance 4000 gold~(really cheap)

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.