Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS LvL 70 Dwarf Priest/61 NE Rogue, many epics!! (US PVP)

Account Information
    WTS lvl 70 dwarf Priest and lvl 61 NE rogue both on US PVP servers and both have their paid transfers up! The Priest has many epics including: Full Primal mooncloth set(shoulders,chest,belt) Karazhan ring, and other kara epics HE is revered and has heroic keys with: -Cenarion Expo -Honor Hold -Lower City Has a flying mount, epic ground mount, and around 100g He also has great shadow gear, over 650+ dmg!! The lvl 61 rogue has 5/8 tier 2 and wears full epics! If interested please send an email to Sobe121@ Thanks!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warrior for US PVP lock or mage 60+

Account Information
    Looking to trade my level 70 human fury warrior (with great gear) for a horde mage or lock on PVP server with xfer up. You must be 60+

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Druid for 60+ Horde

Account Information
    I'd like to trade my 70 NE Druid for a 60+ horde character. Transfer needs to be available or atleast within a few weeks. My druid is not eligible for transfer until June 18th. The account also includes a 45 human rogue, 45 gnome mage, 44 dwarf warrior, and a 50 orc shaman. All characters are on US PVE realms, all but the druid are available to transfer now. The druid has karazhan key, and attunement to all of the previous 40 man content. He has decent gear for any spec you'd like, hear are the appoximate numbers he can reach at this time. 2000+ AP 28% crit in cat 23k armor in bear +700ish healing gear +500ish spell damage gear Willing to consider any class except warrior.

Account for Sale

selling good lvl 92 runescape account

Account Information
    selling lvl 92 runescape account name padawan jake add me in game my username is padawan jake lol look up stats on highscores and some stats are 81 wc 82 fletching 78 mage 77 atk 76 str 70 def 52 pray

Account for Sale

Selling LVL 114 RuneScape account (RL $)

Account Information
    (account is muted, dont worry less money wanted because of that ! ) Some features; Barrow gloves 179 QP Fire cape Extras I have santa, blue mask, green mask, full guthans, 31M cash which i AM willing to sell for MORE/seperate if needed RL money! Pictures: ^ Rest of my items friends were using/had at the time i took the pic. My is sk8rsean@rogers

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Shaman + alts! [[Epic Account!]]

Account Information
    This isn't your ordinary average WoW account! On this account is: 70 Female Draenei Shaman 61 Male Human Paladin 61 Male Dwarf Priest 60 Female Night Elf Rogue Every character has an epic mount. Every character is decked out for it's level. None of my characters have stupid names like Goodrogue or roguex, etc. Also, this is US realms, not euro. ---------------------------------------------------------------- 70 Shaman: -Transferable -36 days played -4000g on the character, another 1-2000 in bank materials (enchanting mats, primals, etc) -Flying epic mount (5000g) -Herbalist / Alchemist -Nearly every alchemy recipe in the game! (only missing a select few, ask if you are interested) -Full epic elemental gear (650 spell damage, 18% crit, 9200 hp) -Full healing gear (1450 healing) - 2 pieces of Teir 4 -Full gladiators elemental set! -Attuned to everything! Karazhan, Serpentshrine, Tempest keep! -Revered with all factions for heroics -Exalted with Scryers 61 Paladin: -Transferable -151 days played -This character was raided with until TBC. 6/9 Tier 3, amazing healing gear at 60. Most of it is still useful at 70, but obviously outdated because of expansion. -Old epic horse mount: "Back in the day", before there even was a paladin epic mount quest, the horse mounts had no armor on them. It's one of the rarest mounts in the game. A status symbol for sure. -Full DPS gear for leveling (AQ Teir 2.5 set. Most paladins still use this at 70) -Legendary weapon: Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros! - very good weapon at 60, but another status symbol. The weapon cost around 5000g to make, will get you to 70 if you so desire, but another status symbol and keep sake item. -Engineer / Herbalist 61 Priest: -Transferable -53 days played -I raided with this character through Blackwing Lair and AQ40. Most of his gear is around this era. -DPS gear alike, he has 360 shadow damage, mostly from BWL era gear. -Herbalist / Alchemist 60 Rogue: -30 days played -Herbalist / Miner -This was an alt of mine and the worst geared of the 4. Mostly in nightslayer / field marshal's pvp gear. -Grand marshal's weapons ----------------------------------------------------------- Like I said, this account is pretty decked out. I'm the 2nd best geared elemental shaman on my server. The only better one is also in my guild (and only by a small margin). We are the #1 guild on the server, top 10 in the world. There is 269 days of investment on this account. Im hoping for an offer that can appreciate the effort put into this account. I wont put a price out there, but will take offers. Post them here or email me any questions / price offers at alliance70shaman@

Account for Sale

world of warcraft

Account Information
    WTB a level 60+ warrior that is alliance.. AIM schmuckhead01 if u want to IM me or just repost here. its a replacement for the one that was just banned for something that happened when i was hacked

Account for Sale

DAoC:WTT/WTS 46 necro, 44 zerk (seperate accts)

Account Information
    looking to trade or sell my 46 necro on merlin, great gear, PL'ed a scout to 24 in less than 6 hours...on the other account i have a 44 berzerker, also on merlin, fully SC'ed/geared, 2L4 i believe, has det3, purge, AoM and a few others. PM or AIM me if interested in either one! Last edited by pyrgomache on 05/24/04 - 16:42; edited 1 time in total

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Warlock (PvP) for MAGE

Account Information
    I have a very well geared Gnome warlock on a pvp server...and I am really looking just for a 70 GEARED mage on a PvP server (transfer-ready) and alliance. If you fit these requirements then send me a message to littlechetti24 on AIM or to my email which is littlechetti24@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 3 accounts for US timecards

Account Information
    I have a lvl 49 human mage that i want to trade for 3 timecards I have a lvl 35 UD lock with many 13-19s for 2 timecards and i have a 29 dwarf hunter with a 18 dwarf paladin for 1 timecard Aim Uknown Midget

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.