Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl40 human warrior and 46 blood elf rouge for +36 PVP

Account Information
    i have a 40 human warrior named dessirek with 4555 armor and a lvl 46 rouge named derenicus, you can look them up on armory, i really want a PVP +36 character i would prefer the character to be alliance and male or horde and male but if its a female thats fine just as long as its not an orc female or a gnome female

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 40 warriorhuman 46 bloodelf rouge for +40 Nightelf

Account Information
    i want a +40 Night Elf

Account for Sale

WTS WTT 70 UD priest, 63 Ud Rogue, 63 Troll Shaman All USPVP

Account Information
    70 Priest with epic gear, normal flying mount, Miner/Tailor 1300 healing and regens about 160 a tick while in combat 63 Rogue is the famer for the priest, Epic Ground mount, Herb, Alch 63 Shaman is on seperate acct and has 60% ground mount, ehnance spec and is skinning/LW Looking to get a Warrior or Druid prefer 70 but if not he had to have 1000+ gold for a flying mount if i sell it will be 300 for Priest/Rogue Acct and 100 for Shaman any trades will be horde on a US PVP server email me at A11charger@ or same on

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 UD MAGE

Account Information
    I want to sell or trade my lvl 70 UD mage. He is on a pve server. I am really looking for a 60+ horde mage on a pvp server (where my friends are), so this is a good deal for people who are just now getting back into the game because of BC, and dont want to level to 70 but still want to play a mage. I am also willing to sell him very cheap. aim monkeybread43 or just post on here, i will be checking.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Gnome Mage PvP Transferable Blues/Profs/Epic Mount

Account Information
    I decided to sell my gnome mage, I need to get back into life and school. He's on a PvP server and transferable NOW. Seriously, he is great for PvP too, I really reccomend him to anyone who enjoys it. Especially as a gnome it's one of the best pvp racials. Here's some more information: - Dressed in full blues with the exception of a few greens. - 317 Mining / 205 Tailoring - 300 First Aid - 150 Riding - 37145 Honor Points Saved Up - Frost Spec (Best farming spec, I can make 200g+ easily in an hour.. could get flying mount in no time) - Two Epic Mounts (Tiger and Mechanostrider) Basically I'm looking for ~$300, but definitely #. I will also farm for a flying mount (nonepic) if requested and if the price is right =]. Transaction information: - Via Paypal ONLY - I am verified paypal with over 20 eBay transactions with good feedback - I need to speak to you via AIM, , or Phone before the deal occurs - Not looking for trades. Absolutely NOT. - I will provide more information before transaction occurs Contact information: AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ Email: computerwhiz89@ (not really helpful, as I wish to speak in real time)

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Gnome Warlock PvP Transferable w/ 1200g

Account Information
    Basically it's a 60 gnome warlock that I just got 60 with. He is on a PvP server and transferable NOW. He has mining/herbalism as professions. He has 1200g+ in his inventory. Level 40 mount. This char is a lot of fun, especially in BGs. Can't imagine how much it'd own at 70. He's dressed in full greens with a few blues; decent enough gear to begin a strong grind to 70. He's also demonology/affliction (the best leveling spec) with a felguard. I'm verified with paypal and have 100% positive feedback with over 20 transactions on eBay. I am not accepting trades. Only selling via paypal. Looking for $200. Contact me for questions or if you're interested at: AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ email: computerwhiz89@ (I will need to speak via chat/phone before transaction, however)

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 Human Rogue PvE Server

Account Information
    Hello everyone. I am willing to trade my 70 rogue for a 70 Night Elf warrior(male please). My rogue has 3 Karazhan epics and all blues except for trinkets. He is transfer ready. I just got bored playing him. I am looking for a warrior to play. If you have a 70 male Night Elf warrior then you can reach me below and we can chat. If your warrior is ready for transfer I would like him on a new account with my information. I will do the same for you. You can check the rogues armory at the link below. [/img]://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Saltychips How to reach me: Aim: Randomhero7676 : halostrike@ E-Mail: thehalostrike@ Thanks guys! Looking forward to doing business with you. -Salty

Account for Sale

WTS lv 70 ne druid with 10 lv 70 epics on a pvp server

Account Information
    aim sportsfan4621

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Night Elf Hunter and 60 Troll Mage

Account Information
    Questions? email me at Duffmanforpresident@. Account: 70 Night Elf Hunter 60 Troll Mage as well as a 38 twink Rogue Both characters are on PvP servers and are fully transferable. ___________________ 70 Night Elf Hunter ___________________ The HUNTER is well geared for PvE and PvP. Each setup has a couple epics and the rest blues. Most blues are epic equivalent and in some cases better. Here's a rough overview of the stats with just Trueshot Aura and Aspect of the Hawk on. ://i160.photobucket/albums/t171/xassassinx/Hunter.jpg PvE l are missing armor kit which would bring the atk power to 2100 and crit to 21% chance. PvE Gear: 7400 HP 6000 Mana 2063 Atk Power 20.53% Crit Chance PvP Gear: 10349 HP 6200 Mana 1809 Atk Power 20.76% Crit Chance In raids/5 mans the Hunter is usually always top DPS. Survivability and damage output in Battlegrounds/Arenas is up to par. There are lots of interchangeable equipment for different play styles on character and in bank, for example, full Dungeon Set 3 for set bonuses. ~5000 Honor ~500 Arena Points ~90 of each Battleground Marks 21 Vision Dusts 36 Badges of Justice 50 Spirit Shards Lot’s of pots/elixirs/food so you’re ready to go including 35+ Elixirs of Major Agility. ~4500 GOLD! (Buy your epic flying mount or just save it and you’ll never have to farm again!! This is roughly $450 worth of gold.) Current Pets: Wind Serpent, Cat, and Board. Reputations: Violet Eye: Exalted Keepers of Time: Exalted The Sha’tar: Revered Lower City: Revered The Aldor: Revered Honor Hold: Revered Cenarion Expedition: Revered Keys/Attunements: Onyxia, MC, BWL, Karazhan, ALL Heroic keys. Professions: 375 Alchemist – Elixir Mastery 375 Herbalist Gear: As with everything else, I may forget to list some items or details. Also, gems are customized for my play style which has worked well for me. I had geared up to be Survival spec which worked out great, but later changed back to Marksman, so there is a decent amount of gear that would work great with an Agility type build. Helms: Gladiator’s Chain Helm - ://thottbot/i28331 Beast Lord Helm Stalker’s Helm of Second Sight - ://thottbot/i31106 Neck: Jagged Bark Pendant - ://thottbot/i28343 Shoulders: Beastmaw Pauldrons - ://thottbot/i28589 Beast Lord Mantle Back: Cloak of Malice - ://thottbot/i27519 Chest: Laughing Skull Battle-Harness x2 (PvE and PvP) - ://thottbot/i28186 Beast Lord Curiass Bracer: Marshal’s Chain Bracers- ://thottbot/i28973 Felstalker Bracer - ://thottbot/i25697 Hands: Beast Lord Handguards Waist: Archery Belt of the Broken - ://thottbot/i27541 Blessed Scale Girdle - ://thottbot/i29180 L: Scaled Greaves of Patience x2 (PvE and PvP) - ://thottbott/i27430 Beast Lord Leggings Feet: Marshal’s Chained Sabatons - ://thottbott/i28975 Rings: Naliko’s Revenge - ://thottbott/i25804 Lightwarden’s Band - ://thottbott/i29128 Ravenclaw Band - ://thottbot/i27925 Trinkets: Bladefist’s Breadth - ://thottbott/i28041 Timelapse Shard - ://thottbot/i29181 Mark of Conquest - ://thottbot/i27920 Uniting Charm - ://thottbot/i25633 Core of Ar’Kelos - ://thottbot/i29776 Hourglass of the Unraveller - ://thottbot/i28034 More that are banked. Melee Weapons: Sonic Spear - ://thottbot/i27903 Terokk's Quill Stellaris x2 (Can use 30 Int enchants for boss battles or mana intensive situations) Ranged Weapons: Wrathtide Longbow - ://thottbot/i29351 ______________ 60 Troll Mage ______________ The MAGE is ready to hit the outlands and start leveling with T1, T2, and PvP Rare and Epic gear. Keys/Attunements: Onyxia, MC, BWL. Professions: 300 Tailoring 1 Free Profession _____________ 38 Gnome Rogue ___________ There is also a 38 Gnome Rogue on the same server as the Hunter. Rogue is twinked and really easy to level with enchants such as firey. There is a lot of leather on him as well to level leatherworking. Professions: Skinning Leatherworking You will NOT be disappointed with the quality of this Hunter.

Account for Sale

selling runescape account lvl 104

Account Information
    combat 104 with 99 wood cuting i looking to sell for 6 mil cash whoever pay more i sell but start from 6 m . i sell it in 2 days . add me on aim , blackvdragon if any questions ty. i probly wont be getting on this forum no mroe so thats my aim .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.