Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 60 day wow game card

Account Information
    aim bravesfan2185

Account for Sale

WTB Alliance -- ANY kind!!! --- Must be on a US PVP Server

Account Information
    Hey, I'm looking to buy an account with an alliance character (anything but a priest) that is lvl 55 and above. It also NEEDS to be on a US PVP SERVER. It would also be nice if the character had decent gear, a mount, and a decent amount of gold. E-mail me at mweglarz0@ if you have any offers!!!

Account for Sale

selling runescape account 102 for 3 m

Account Information
    if any questions add my aim blackvdragon@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 65 NE Priest

Account Information
    US PvP Server - Transfer Up, Decent Gear. Contact @: Walters_M@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (A) Warlock PvP Server for MAGE or ROGUE

Account Information
    Looking to trade an alliance warlock for a 70 mage or rogue. These must be on alliance pvp servers and transfer ready. My lock is on a pvp server and has very good gear. Littlechetti24 - AIM my email address is Littlechetti24@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue for 68+ Alliance PvP server (preist prefered)

Account Information
    looking for anything other than rogue/ mage atm preferred priest over all 70 Rogue w/ flying Mount and 2 Epic land mounts Kara keyed Close to getting Heroic keys if you want me to get them b4 we trade it can be done in a couple days Also on the account, 33 Gnome Mage and 30 Dwarf Hunter Email me at andy_stoneburner@ or messenger (NOT EMAIL) stoneyman_c@ plz respond

Account for Sale

WTT Human Paladin for a UD Mage

Account Information
    I have a human paladin lvl 70 holy 10k healing best raiding guild on the server!!!! plenty of gold epic and flying mounts full t2, 2.5, and 3 50+ epics and is on a pvp server and is rdy for xfer WTT for a 70 UD mage on a pvp server that is rdy for xfer the mage must have decent gear be kara attuned. AIM AndrewtheTerible Andrew_green69@ Xfire andrewtheterible

Account for Sale

LOL

Account Information
    GOt to post this if you are here to spend 1k money in real life you are an love you and need to get a life you dont spend that kind of money on a game i dont care how much money you got in real life rally people who expect to get that much GET REAL

Account for Sale

WTT 70(A) Priest PVP US server

Account Information
    I AM LOOKING FOR AN ALLY WARRIOR OR ROGUE...MORE WARRIOR THOUGH i would like to trade my 70 priest human kara attuned half blue half greens slow flying mount epic ground mount anything else youde like to know let me know also comes with epic 63 rogue human

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 orc shaman and 70 NE druid on pvp servers.

Account Information
    Basically sums it up. The account is paid for until the end of august ( great deal) and Im selling the whole account for 550 OBO. send me an email at Mcdixon23@ for more information by contacting me, you dont work for blizzard anyway your buying the time spent on the account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.