Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS or WTT level 67 female (A) warlock (US PVP)

Account Information
    *Human Female Warlock *US PVP server Magtheridon *Transfer is up *Level 67 *Epic warlock quest mount *406 Spell Damage. *318 Herbalism and 336 Tailoring *345 First Aid *Reputation Cenarion Expedition - Honored Honor Hold - Honored Lower City - Neutral The Aldor - Friendly The Sha'tar - Neutral *Buyers I will only paypal, nothing else. *Trades Those that want to make offers for a trade. Please have TBC on your account and be level 63+ and HORDE only. My transfer is up so your's should be as well. I'm not taking any offers on priests warlocks and druids. AIM - Travermel

Account for Sale

Big RS2 Sale - Lots Of Items And Account Aswell!

Account Information
    Hello And Welcome To My Sale, Before rune-wow Says This Is A Scam Please Get The f**k Out Of my Thread [Ok Thats Said] I Have Accuired A Runescape Account Off Of A Freind As He Stopped Playing And I Begged Him Alot To Giving Me, I Am Selling The Items First And Once They Are All Gone I Will Sell The Account. Items: 7k Yew Logs 37k Nature Runes 1502 Law Runes Full Gilded Armour 107k Feathers 2600 Raw Sharks Full Dragon -Dragon Med Helm -Dragon L -Dragon Chain -Dragon Sq Sheild -Dragon Scimmy Ranger Set -Robin Hood Hat -Full Black Dragon Hide -Ranger Boots -Ammy Of Fury Barrows Armour -Full Torags [With Hammers] -Full Dharocks[No Helm] -Full Ahrims -Veracs Skirt -Veracs Flail I Have Alot Of Other Items Etc. But Im Writing This On Memory So Ask About OThers And Ill have A Look. I Am Not Asking For Outrageous Prices I Accept Paypal Or Runescape Items Or Gold But If It Is Runescape Gold Then I Will Need It Deliverd To Another Account. I Can Prove That I Have These Items I Can Get You Pictures And Whatever. Account Is Lvl 124 And I Will Sell That Only Once All Items Are Taken Off Of It But If You Want You may Offer For Account And Whatever Items Are Remaining.

Account for Sale

WTS= 66 Dranei Shadow Priest. PvP, xfer DOWN.

Account Information
    so my brother wants to get rid of this alternate, he transferred it off onto a brand new acct (currently on its free month) so he can sell it off, but dumb as he is, he didnt take the 3 month xfer cooldown into consideration. this means that it will not be up until JULY. email me @ kwak88@ for the armory link. he's nothing too special, just around 461spell dmg, lvl 66, shadow spec. looking to sell to a paypal verified person. opening bid at 150$.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE Paladin with Flying Epic Mount/Gladiator Gear

Account Information
    Im not in a hurry to sell but if the offer is right I will take it. Here is the armory link ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&n=Tru%C3%ACtt I can get SS's of the char upon request. The armory shows me wearing some cloth during PVE. I have the lvl 70 high warlord gauntlets and some other plate i switch out for pvp/arena. This pally is awesome for arena pve/pvp whatever you want to do. With the # gem I got and stoicism talent hes got 15% stun resist which is pretty much an orc racial. The character also has a bank full of over 35+ lvl 70 blues waiting to be disenchanted when the chars skill is high enough. That is tons of gold right there. I also have a respectable DPS gear setup with this weapon ://wowhead/?item=28393 if you want to go spec ret. I also have the purple lvl 70 epic flying mount. If you have any questions please aim me or call me, if I dont respond on aim right away I will get back to you. aim truitt2119 cell 209-570-0709

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 WARRIOR ACCOUNT FOR ANY OTHER LVL 68+ CLASS

Account Information
    im mainly lf a shaman or a priest/paladin but ill consider about any class add me jimmysteynen@ got some nice alts to

Account for Sale

WTT 52NE Druid, 44NE Warrior+BE: Collector's+GW Accounts....

Account Information
    for a good mage or lock that are on a PvP server. my guild wars comes with all the expansions, good characters (they have the tiny bone dragon pet for playing for 1yr+), and a shitton of money. i can also offer a Nintendo DS Lite depending on if the Mage / Lock is good enough. Evan.Sherman@ AIM: Tenaciouss E contact me!

Account for Sale

[a] WTT paladin looking for a hordie pvp us

Account Information
    I have a 70 paladin looking for a 60+ horde class dosent matter for more info im me Aim: asupagook

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC Female Lvl 70 Draenei Shaman for Horde or Alliance!

Account Information
    haY there people. I want to trade my lvl 70 Female Shaman for any class (lvl 70) Horde or Alliance character. Heres some random stuff about my shamalama. Level 70 Elemental Specd ( 41/0/20 ) uHHH my armory profile SAYS +543 spell damage, but trust me... its like seriously a lot more than that! As for gear.... I'm wearing 7 epics and the rest are Rare blues. All my items are socketed to the fullest! I do have a screen shot avaliable for those of you who like those pictures! And I also have the armory link avaliable upon request!! Uh i guess if you wanna contact me you can email me at melanniemachine07@ but don't send a lot cause they get mixed in with all my other emails from my friends and myspace. Thanks

Account for Sale

70 Hunter Epic - Glad set, T4, karazhan US PVP

Account Information
    Hello, I'm wanting to quit WoW and Selling my 70 Dwarf Hunter on US PVP SERVER - Blackwing Lair Has Gladiator's helm, chest all socketed # gems and the best gems, also 1550 arena points, next week should be getting l. T4 Shoulders, Karazhan epics and Sunfury Bow, best bow right now, flying mount and many other banked items. Screenshots and profile links: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Blackwing+Lair&n=Hawke ://pix8/pro/pic.php?u=19096yQhcu&i=1033778 ://pix8/pro/pic.php?u=19096yQhcu&i=1033777 SERIOUS OFFERS, some of you may not have the budget, So I am also looking for an xbox 360 within the budget deal as well. Email: tranquility.s@ : darkpolaris28@ Email Money Transfer or PayPal, we can discuss other Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT or WTS LvL 70 Rogue Alliance PVE.

Account Information
    For trade or sale: My Lvl 70 Rogue, and the Darkmoon Faire Alliance server. Epic mounts, 1 Flying mount. Exhalted with Aldor etc etc etc. Epic and Rare items on the character. ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Darkmoon+Faire&n=St%C3%A0bby That is the armoury link for the character. Over 600g's worth of materials and items in the bank, over 10k of Honor points to spend. 2 Epic 1h swords, main and offhand. Very Cool Character.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.