Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    yhth

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=Armbar

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Epiced out Warlock, tier 4 XFER UP (pvp) +60 Warr

Account Information
    ://ctprofiles/5216756 - Gear fully socketed - doesn't show in CTprofiles 70 Human male Warlock --370 Enchanting/ Mining(low level atm) Currently specced destro atm. Capable of insane DPS. 370 Enchanter, attuned with most heroics. Regular flying mount. Contact me at staticnetix27@ to discuss. Server transfer ready (US). Will provide Secret question/answer Also on this account is a 60 human warrior, in decent blues thanks

Account for Sale

WTB ALLIANCE -- ANY CHARACTER! -- Must be on US PVP Server

Account Information
    Hey, I'm looking to buy an account with an Alliance character (anything but a priest) that is level 55 and above. The character must be on a US PVP SERVER. Since I'm extremely short on money, I'm looking for an account that is EXTREMELY CHEAP ($100 or less). So I know it won't have the best gear... PLEASE! Help me out! E-mail me your offers at mweglarz0@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Druid (US PVP H)

Account Information
    Looking to sell my level 70 Horde Druid account. Account has never been affiliated with gold services etc. Basically I'm about to head into the Police Force so no longer have time to play. Druid is very well known on the server for being both an excellent tank AND healer. Has almost 11k hp and 15k armor in bear form with current tanking gear (Mostly BC blues). Or if Healing is more your thing if specced right you'll have over 1.2k bonus healing, and in Oomkin form has almost 500 bonus spell damage. Healing gear consists of BC blues, some kara gear, BWL gear and if you want to look old school, the old MC gear lol. If you would like to view the character I realise that's fine and am willing to do so in game. Account has never had any transfers either so xfer is of course up if you wish to do so (your expense for this though, not mine). Asking for $250 USD or nearest offer. Winning bidder on account will get: Account name; Account password; Secret Question and Answer; Email address assigned to your own one. Any further questions don't hesitate to add me to messenger or send me an email at; jonw1986@ Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 (H) Druid w/ Epic Flyer & 60 (A) Hunter

Account Information
    Druid has very good Feral & Healing gear. I've been working on getting some moonkin gear also. He has Kara, PvP Epics, and others are very good blues. He has a feral dps set and tanking gear. Full Healing set w/ some T2 and Moonglade pcs. to mix in for hybrid Healing. On a PvE server. Transfer up in June. Epic Flying Mount, 3 Epic Ground Mounts 375 Skinning (also has Finkles Skinner) 390 Herbalism Also comes w/ a 60 Dwarf Hunter on a PvP server. Looking for a Undead or BE Male Warlock w/ Epic Flying Mount. Gear is not a huge deal. (US server only) I'm not interested in anything except what is listed above Thanks E-mail me at Chuckypoo1200& with questions and offers.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest

Account Information
    Looking to trade (accounts) with my 70 priest on it for a 70 mage or warrior Priest comes with *608 Unbuffed +Shadow spell damage *Flying Mount *Heroic keys for Hellfire Citadel, Coilfang Resevoir, and the Caverns of Time *362 Enchanting *352 Tailoring (Shadoweave Tailoring) *Refunded talent points *Set of healing gear with +944 Healing and 10k Mana pool *Karazhan Attuned *100 gold *Ready for transfer (PvP server) MINIMUM TRADE REQUIREMENTS *Flying Mount *Refunded Talent Points *At least +400 spell damage on mage, decent gear sets for DPS and tanking on warrior *100g *2 professions at or above 300 *Read to transfer *MUST be on PvP server We can talk on Ventrilo or IM, I will give info to you by email if you show interest. Thanks in advance

Account for Sale

WTT 60 dwarf warrior for priest, warlock or other around 60

Account Information
    60 dwarf warrior on khaz goroth server email me at mrmurphymillion@ if you interested

Account for Sale

WTB wow Account

Account Information
    I want to buy a wow account I got 350 to spend plz post offers email it to macekills2000@ that way i can record what offers i have

Account for Sale

selling runescape2 pure acc cb 68!!

Account Information
    hi people, I sale runescape account combat 68 pure!! he ownz really terrible good, I show so below of it photograph. the stats to be: 96 range, 94 mage, 60 attack, 80 strenght, 1 def, 45 prayer, 86 hitpoints.! I sale it not very cheap because you can see that it a good pk account is, I have not been already a month because I was muted - _ - for this reason have I still but old photograph then I was in Wilderniss and some stakes. these account also sit in the clan of I_mahatma_I The makers of mayhem, I am of it still member because I did not say that I the account will sell because that cannot in us clan, if you have the account buyed learn I your how I talk always etce. Therefore if you want buy must you but to offer it must certainly more than 17M, because I have done much effort for aclhen for 94 mage and for 96 range. MvG : Yankin_deez [/url] ://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8423/stake30oi.jpg [/url] ://img373.imageshack.us/img373/1174/stake20sk.jpg [/url] ://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7116/stake10lf.jpg ://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9571/stake46kp.jpg [/url] ://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7681/stake56rc.jpg ://img97.imageshack.us/img97/727/pk38wild7qw.jpg ://img454.imageshack.us/img454/7691/good39nq.jpg ://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6210/good56ix.jpg

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 2/10/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.