Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB Level 60+ Character - Account Must be BC Activated

Account Information
    I am looking to purchase a character of any of the following classes, level 60+ on a BC activated account. The character needs to be on an EU realm. Classes: Shaman Hunter Mage Priest Warrior Warlock Please contact me via : [email protected] Either faction is appropriate, thank you.

Account for Sale

!!!!FREE RUNESCAPE LVL 86 NAME AND PASS INSIDE!!!!!!

Account Information
    KIMAHRI69ER HATHAWAYH CHEERS

Account for Sale

LF A SHAMAN WANTING TO TRADE ACCOUNT

Account Information
    add me on jimmysteynen@ or reply your requested info here

Account for Sale

WTB Horde Us PvP xferable warlock

Account Information
    subject says it all. Send all offers to mercilessz24 on AIM

Account for Sale

WTS ragnarok online account

Account Information
    im selling my ragnarok online account since i no longer play it, my characters are a: 95 rogue 66 blacksmith 66 hunter 72 wizard 40 mage 40 ninja 40 merchant i have pretty good gear including: +7 immune muffler +4 mocking muffler +4 hard thief's clothes +7hard mink coat +4 ice pick few hats assorted shields 2x ring of mustle evil wing ears +7 triple bloody gladius +8 triple boned crossbow +0 hard tights(never got around to upgrading em) 2x nimble clips, 2x mustle NR's, and random others. message me on aim at moo4you2moo or email at pantpant22@mail.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 Draenei Shaman EU PVP XFER UP imba dps /healer

Account Information
    WTS or WTT my Draenei shaman. on EU PVP got very nice melee/caster dps gear and healing gear. healing - 1400healing 270mp5 melee - 24%crit, 1500ap, 26%hit caster - 600nature dmg, 25% crit scryers exalted, epic flying mount, all heroic keys, kara key etc,2600gold+++ account also got a very nice 60 warlock. wts for about 400$ or trade vs a good geared horde (ud)mage, warrior, rogue, hunter, must be in PVP EU with xfer up! pm or mail me kRiii_@

Account for Sale

Lord Of The Rings Serial Code.

Account Information
    hey peeps i wanna swap my Lord Of The Rings , Shadows of Angmar serial code for world of warcraft gold the code is a £25:00 code so i want a fair mount of gold. my player is on shadowsong so need gold on that player. im also willing to add my account for extyra gold which has a lvl 20 minstrel on evernight server please add me on Kingie999@ if ure intrested thank you!

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 104 acc!!

Account Information
    I sell lvl 104 acc , i tell u stats on add badboypama@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE pally. Best geared on server. $1000 OBO PVP

Account Information
    I have a level 70 male BE paladin on azshara server(pvp) He is in the best raiding guild atm. he has tier 4 gloves, and is holy spec. He has 1483 Plus healing. and a full set of ret gear. 153 MP5. He has 10 epics, 11 if you include his EPIC FLYING MOUNT. He has 2 epic mounts, keyed for all heroics. This is an amazing account. It also has a lvl 60 female human mage with half tier 2 on a pvp server as well. I will explain more to those who are interested. Only interested in cash +plus a nice undead mage. Aim= Mcdixon23 Mcdixon23@ I have school on weekdays, ill email you back or be on aim after 3 oclock. disclaimer bs: if you contact me, you are claiming not to work or be with blizzard in anyway! Blizzard owns the account, you are paying for the time spent on the account

Account for Sale

Wow 70 warrior and shaman with AMAZING GEAR PLUS 8000 GOLD!!

Account Information
    Wow 70 warrior with thunder for pvp and drakefist hammer for fury / tanking with blackout truncheon thats 2 epic weapons! and he has full blue 70 gear and a 60 epic with an enchant wich is still very good he has 3 epic mounts the pvp horse ,the av ram,and swift yellow mechno strider.he is good at pvp with his racial escape artist and has a good reputation he is honord with most outland places near to reaverd he has average tank gear and rather good dps gear he has 347 mining and 352 blackmishithing (master mace crafter /weapon smith).he has a 3.8k armor shield from shadow labs to for tanking with a full set of tank gear and 150 fr and 200 nr. also on the account is a shaman at lvl 61 with average blue boe gear and new outland green q rewards.he is ele spec with 225 enchanting and 300 herbalism also is a 60 warrior with armor smith 300 and ( i was origanly a hordian before my buddys switched he has earthashker and classic gear. also is a 46 palladin who could be a twink and is on the same server as the warrior.so he could be a twink or be carried through 70 with gold! also i have a 44 mage with blue gear could also be a twink or leveld and finally a 39 hunter in greens with a blue gun also there are many twinks / low levels hanging around so you are spoilt for choice! winning bidder will recive requird details. i only accept paypal sorry!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.