Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WWT Rogue (64) for Warrior / Shaman (60-70)

Account Information
    Nick : Maanaea Realm : Argent Dawn E-mail : Kvithatt@ for more info WTT With a Shaman(Enchantment) / Warrior(Fury)

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Tauren Warrior - Flying Mount

Account Information
    Some epics, the rest blues. Profs: 330 enchanting 350 alchemy Regular flying mount. EU PVP server. More info or to make an offer contact [email protected] or post here.

Account for Sale

SELLING 6 LVL 70 WOW ACCOUNTS AND GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    ADD ME ON [email protected] ISELL 6 LVL70 WOW ACCS HURRY ALSO HAVE 23000 GOLD AVILIBLE HURRY

Account for Sale

WTT -- Lvl 63 Orc Hunter -- LvL 50 Draenei Pally

Account Information
    Hey, I'm willing to trade my account with a lvl 63 orc hunter on lightninghoof (US RP server) and my lvl 50 draeinei pally on shattered halls (us pvp server). E-mail me at mweglarz0@ for the armory sites. I'm looking for any alliance character (not a priest) that is lvl 63+ or any Horde character (not a priest/warrior) that is lvl 63+ These characters should have decent gear, epic mounts, and a good amount of gold. Let me know if you have what i'm looking for at mweglarz0@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Gnome Mage (PvP US Transferable NOW)

Account Information
    I decided to sell my gnome mage, I need to get back into life and school. He's on a PvP server and transferable NOW. Seriously, he is great for PvP too, I really reccomend him to anyone who enjoys it. Especially as a gnome it's one of the best pvp racials. Here's some more information: - Dressed in full blues with the exception of a few greens. - 317 Mining / 205 Tailoring - 300 First Aid - 150 Riding - 37145 Honor Points Saved Up - Frost Spec (Best farming spec, I can make 200g+ easily in an hour.. could get flying mount in no time) - Two Epic Mounts (Tiger and Mechanostrider) Basically I'm looking for ~$300, but definitely #. I will also farm for a flying mount (nonepic) if requested and if the price is right =]. Transaction information: - Via Paypal ONLY - I am verified paypal with over 20 eBay transactions with good feedback - I need to speak to you via AIM, , or Phone before the deal occurs - Not looking for trades. Absolutely NOT. - I do not give the account information before payment is recieved (this should save me some freaking scammers) - I will provide more information before transaction occurs Contact information (Leave me a message, I'm going to school for a few hours right now): AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ Email: computerwhiz89@ (not really helpful, as I wish to speak in real time)

Account for Sale

WTT Rogue(64) for a Shaman (60-64)

Account Information
    WTT Rogue (64) For a Shaman (60-64) Rogue name : Maanaea Server : Argent Dawn (EU) (RP) Whatever shaman : Draenei, Orc, Tauren, Troll. Pref Draenei Check Armory for Gear Wanna know anything more?? Just Ask..

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 63 horde hunter for a pvp US PVP for horde

Account Information
    I am looking for mainly a Priest or a Mage or a Druid. ON PVP!!!!!!!!!!! if you trade me a level 60 it has to be on BC!!! it has full warlard (no helm) just needs honor points. BG Points: AV:52 WG:39 AB:38 It also has 3 epic mounts!! Black War Raptor!!! Black War Wolf!!! Black War Kodo!!! Emale me at: Aim: Fishkbass@aol OR Tms9d1@aim : Fivestar_24@ HAS TO BE ON A PVP SERVER! If not on a pvp server has to be level 70!!

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape lvl 115 99str 94magic Done all quests

Account Information
    I am selling my level 115 for runescape gp and items cause im training my pure now, it has 99 str, 94 magic and has done all quests, it also has a rune defender, barrows gloves and an abbysal whip in it. It is also a very good money maker and staker and pker. I am selling for runescape gp and items to train up my pures. Stats: No recovery question and bank pin: Quest cape and strength cape and items: Selling Price: 40m autowin Please email me or add me on itsinmysoul@ your offers,i accept GP and items as well, i'd gladly look at every offer.Ty.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Human Warlock PvP server for a 68+ Mage

Account Information
    hit me up on AIM Screen name: laner500 or email me at laner500@ The human lock has Gladiator gloves and should have enough arena points with updates for another piece of gladiator gear. other than that he's got 65-70 Outland blues. Flying mount, Epic War Ram, Epic War Horse. about 10k honor to spend. Only requirement is that the mage is transferable to pvp servers.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Orc Shaman, Awesome healer. Possible WTT.

Account Information
    You can email me at madmike22c@ if your interested (I try to check it a lot) OR you can contact me through AIM at mmc7791. I'm looking for around $400.00, I'm # though. Only thing I'm willing to trade for is a Blood Elf Paladin with his transfer up. Will provide screenshots if needed, or I can show you him in game. =!70 Orc Shaman (You get username, password, secret question and answer, as well as the cd key if you want it.)- Riding 225/225 - Green Windrider Keyed for ALL Heroic instances PVE Server Has about 100g Badge of Justice x16 (From heroic instances) Game Time Expires: May 2, 2007 10:01 AM PDT Transfer: Available on April 28, 2007 =!Currently spec'd: 0 Elemental / 5 Enhancement / 56 Restoration =!In healing gear; Unbuffed: 1303 Bonus Healing 121 Mana Regen (While casting) 7.76% Crit Chance (Doesn't include talents) 6359 Health / 9017 Mana =!As elemental; Unbuffed: Over 550 Bonus Damage Over 18% Crit Chance (Doesn't include talents) =!As enhancement; Unbuffed: Roughly 1100 Power 13/14% Crit Chance (Doesn't include talents) Between 100-150 Hit Rating =!Keyring- Shadow Labyrinth Key Shattered Halls Key Key to the Arcatraz The Master's Key (For Karazhan) Flamewrought Key (For Heroics;Hellfire Citadel) Reservoir Key (For Heroics;Coilfang Reservoir) Auchenei Key (For Heroics;Auchindoun) Warpforged Key (For Heroics;Tempest Keep) Key of Time (For Heroics;Caverns of Time) =!Reputation (With important factions)- Ashtongue Deathsworn - 1925/3000 Neutral (Isn't really possible to get much if at all further then this at the moment.) Cenarion Expedition - 11494/21000 Netherwing - 0/3000 Neutral The Consortium - 1699/12000 The Mag'har - 9232/21000 Thrallmar - 12440/21000 Lower City - 1147/21000 The Scryers - 230/21000 The Sha'tar - 999/1000 Exalted Keepers of Time - 1227/21000 The Violet Eye - 5743/6000 Name (Enchant) [Socket] /Type *Roughly 95% of the gear below are 70 blues or better. =!Head- EPIC:Living Dragonscale Helm (+35 Healing and 7 Mana Per 5 sec.) /Restoration Helm of Desolation [+3 Critical Strike Rating and +3 Strength] [+20 Attack Power and Minor Run Speed Increase] /Enhancement Mask of Inner Fire (+22 Spell Power and +14 Spell Hit Rating) /Elemental =!Neck- Natasha's Guardian Cord /Restoration Insignia of the Mag'hari Hero /Enhancement Torc of the Sethekk Prophet /Elemental Amulet of the Torn-heart /Fire Resist. =!Shoulder- Vestia's Pauldrons of Inner Grace (+5 Mana Regen) /Restoration Pauldrons of Desolation (+13 Critical Strike Rating) [+3 Critical Strike Rating and +3 Strength] x2 /Enhancement Tidefury Shoulderguards (+13 Spell Critical Strike Rating) [+3 Spell Critical Rating and +4 Spell Damage] [+4 Spell Damage and +4 Stamina] /Elemental =!Back- Vicar's Cloak (+120 Armor) /Restoration Cloak of Impulsiveness /Enhancement Cloak of Woven Energy (+20 Spell Penetration) /Elemental =!Chest- Harness of the Deep Currents (+6 mana every 5 sec.) /Restoration Salvager's Hauberk /Enhancement Worldfire Chestguard (+150 Health) /Elemental =!Wrist- Rugged Mountain Bracers (+12 Intellect) /Restoration&Elemental Ferocious Bands /Enhancement =!Main Hand- EPIC:Gavel of Pure Light (Spellsurge) /Restoration EPIC:Singing Crystal Axe /Enhancement Demonblood Eviscerator /Enhancement Starlight Dagger (+40 Spell Damage) /Elemental =!Off Hand- Crystal Pulse Shield (+12 Intellect) /Restoration Stormreaver Warblades /Enhancement Draenei Honor Guard Shield (+18 Stamina) /Elemental =!Relic (Totem)- Totem of Spontaneous Regrowth /Restoration Totem of the Plains /Restoration Totem of Impact /Elemental =!Hands- Fathomheart Gauntlets (+35 Healing Spells) /Restoration Ar'tor's Mainstay /Enhancement EPIC:Gladiator's Mail Gauntlets (+10 Spell Critical Strike Rating) /Elemental =!Waist- EPIC:Belt of Gale Force /Restoration Archery Belt of the Broken /Enhancement Shattrath's Champion Belt /Enhancement Stormbreaker's Girdle /Elemental =!L- Molten Earth Kilt (+46 Healing and +15 Stamina) /Restoration Mag'hari Huntsman's Leggings /Enhancement Netherfury Leggings (+25 Spell Damage and +15 Stamina) [+3 Spell Critical Rating and +4 Spell Damage] [+4 Spell Damage and +4 Stamina] x2 /Elemental Tidefury Kelt /Elemental =!Feet- Netherfury Boots (Vitality) [+9 Healing Spells and +2 Mana every 5 seconds] [+18 Healing] /Restoration Wild Stalker Boots /Enhancement Earthbreaker's Greaves (+12 Stamina) /Elemental =!Finger- Violet Signet (300 Rep from Honored) /Restoration Ancestral Band /Restoration Keeper's Ring of Piety /Restoration Band of Ursol /Enhancement Amber Band of the Bandit /Enhancement Evoker's Mark of the Redemption /Elemental Manastorm Band /Elemental =!Trinket- Lower City Prayerbook /Restoration Scarab of the Infinite Cycle /Restoration Heavenly Inspiration /Restoration Mark of Vindication /Enhancement Core of Ar'kelos /Enhancement Vengeance of the Illidari /Elemental Xi'ri's Gift /Elemental Scryer's Bloodgem /Elemental =!Also has an epic gem in the inventory, Royal Tanzanite.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.