Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT for any horde character -- have lvl 63 orc and 50 pally

Account Information
    Hey, I'm willing to trade my account with a lvl 63 orc hunter on lightninghoof (US RP server) and my lvl 50 draeinei pally on shattered halls (us pvp server). E-mail me at mweglarz0@ for the armory sites. I'm looking for any Horde character that is lvl 62+ It must be on a transferable US PVP SERVER!!! These characters should have decent gear, epic mounts, and a good amount of gold. Let me know if you have what i'm looking for at mweglarz0@

Account for Sale

Level 60 Female Human Warrior for Sale!

Account Information
    DISCLAIMER ( READ BEFORE VIEWING ) By viewing, inquiring, or bidding on this auction you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment in any way shape or form. This auction is for the time spent levelling this character not for the intellectual property of the character which remains Blizzard's. You are bidding on my time levelling for this account. Account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at:://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. Female Human Warrior Level 60 4/6 Field Marshal set (missing helm and chest plate) 7/8 T1 (might) 7/8 T2 (wrath) 3/5 T2.5 (conq) Weapons: 2 Handers: Ashkadhi (crusader) The Untamed Blade (weapon chain) 1 Handers: Grand Marshal Longsword and Swiftblade (crusader/crusader) Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos (crusader) Ancient Qiraji Ripper (crusader) Ranged: Blastershot Striker's Mark PvP Rank: Marshal 3 epic pvp mounts (ram/horse/cat) 1 epic human mount (horse) I believe she has at least 1000 gold, lots of potions, bandaids, and mats. She is 335 alchy/375 herb. Have tabards from AB/AV/WSG, exalted with Ironforge, Stormwind, Darnassus, ZG, AB, WSG, and AV. Too many things to list. I accept only payment via PayPal ://ctprofiles/630946 If you want to make an offer, feel free to email me. Thanks. P.S If you want screenshots, I'll email you them. MY EMAIL: no-named-user@

Account for Sale

ive got alot of acct that u might need there all for trade

Account Information
    i got a cov/coh play nc acct i got 2 cs 1.6 accts i got 1 cs source acct i got 1 source and cs acct i got a wow 62 ud lock acct i got cd keys for diablo2 and diablo2lod im looking for a good wow acct or a starwars galaxy acct or a good cov/coh acct or a wow glider acct or tell me what u have i might like contact me on aim justinwebber1 or email justinwebber1@

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Draenii Priest PVP server for 70 Alliance PVPserver

Account Information
    ok well i'm wantin to trade my 66 priest with 3 lvls of double xp, 2 months left on game card, and is on a pvp server but 1month left on transfer.. has 600g.. I'm wantin a lvl 70 alliance character on a pvp server.. must have time left on account so i can view in game.. and must know secret q/a.. any offers or question my email is [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 49 Night elf warrior on Vek'Nilash

Account Information
    Hey, my warrior is fully geared. Has some very good items and the account also has a lvl 19 twink warrior, 23 Nightelf Hunter and 17 gnome mage. Contact me if you want to trade accouts

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue w/ a couple 30+ for a (A) Lock 66+

Account Information
    The Subject line really says it all; im looking for an aliance warlock on a PvP server only x-fur preferred up but can handle it if its down lol The rogue has 65+ outland blues only a few greens is keyed for kara as soon as i run him thru BM is honored almost revered w/ most of Outland also a 33 Gnome mage and 30 Dwarf hunter If interested my AIM name is a p stoneburner or my email is andy_stoneburner@ OR you could just post on here

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 60 Warlock 59 Shaman 61 Priest

Account Information
    Willing to trade my 60 lock, 59 shaman and 61 priest for a 64+ pally that's decently geared(preferably a blood elf) , also selling them. Contact info: AIM= Cythu6748 e-mail=Cythus@

Account for Sale

WTS...

Account Information
    WTS a lvl54 paladin.It is a protect spec with excellent items as shown here: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Watling It has 70 gold on it and can tank 2 lvl above his current level.It has half rest status and is an active account up untill 6th may.Im selling this character for £30 but i only will accept bank transfer.If your interested then message me @ [email protected] Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT 4 Horde -- Have lvl 63 orc hunter and lvl 50 dra pally

Account Information
    Hey, I'm willing to trade my account with a lvl 63 orc hunter on lightninghoof (US RP server) and my lvl 50 draeinei pally on shattered halls (us pvp server). E-mail me at mweglarz0@ for the armory sites. I'm looking for any Horde character (not a priest/warrior) that is lvl 63+ It must be on a transferable US PVP SERVER!!! These characters should have decent gear, epic mounts, and a good amount of gold. Let me know if you have what i'm looking for at mweglarz0@

Account for Sale

selling level 92 runescape account for 1.5 mil or items!@!@1

Account Information
    selling level 92 runescape account with 76 atk 77 str 70 def 78 mage 61 range 52 pray 81 woodcutting 82 fletching quests done include Monkey mad lost city horror from the deep almost done with d t heroes quest post here or add padawan jake to give offers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.