Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Human pally for UD mage -pvp- xfer up!!

Account Information
    I have a human paladin lvl 70 holy 10k healing best raiding guild on the server!!!! plenty of gold epic and flying mounts full t2, 2.5, and 3 50+ epics and is on a pvp server and is rdy for xfer WTT for a 70 UD mage on a pvp server that is rdy for xfer the mage must have decent gear be kara attuned. if u want ARMORY link just ask AIM AndrewtheTerible Andrew_green69@ Xfire andrewtheterible

Account for Sale

WTT Epic Geared level 61 Tauren Warrior (PVE) for PVP

Account Information
    I am looking to trade this character for just about any character on a pvp server level 55+... the warrior has very good tanking gear and is transferable, he is currently on Hyjal(US PVE) and has around 30g I am looking for anything 55+ on horde or alliance, but am more wanting of a Human Paladin, hunter, or even another tauren warrior. but offer any you are willing to trade Any questions, email edfmx86@

Account for Sale

WTS lv 70 tauren druid on a pvp transferable server

Account Information
    aim therock3571

Account for Sale

WTS epic us/pvp shadowpriest, transferrable

Account Information
    WTS epic geared us pvp shadowpriest with transfer up. Is in a kara/gruul clearing guild and does amazing dps, but can also heal in 5 mans. Gear includes frozen shadoweave set- enchanted and socketed, wicked witch's hat, brooch of unquenchable fury, touch of defeat and more. Please send offers, your AIM and/or your email to Fantom555@aol if interested. You can also reach me at Fantom555 on AIM if I am available.

Account for Sale

WTT Steam Account [Many games] WoW Account.

Account Information
    Im willing to trade my steam account for a WoW Account, I will only trade if your wiling to trade lvl 67+ MELEE class, Such as a DPS Warrior/Rogue, May make exceptions when seen offers. Steam account has Counter Strike Source, Half Life 2, Half life 2 Deathmatch, half Life Source. Fun games to play. Ive never been banned or anything, Im original owner. get in contact with me at [email protected] or on Xfire at Oblivion6669. Please show me your offers im keen to trade.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Rogue Geared, 61 NE Priest

Account Information
    I have for sale a level 70 Human Rogue on a PvP server. The character is transferable to any server of your choice, in which I will pay for when the character is bought. The character has used one of its item restorations due to an account hacking. He is equipped with 3/4 Tier 4, and various other epics from Karazhan and gruuls layer. I have many many pictures of all of the specifics about the character that will be distributed upon request. The rogue is a maxed out herbalist/alchemist with one discovery under the transmutes section. The Priest isnt anything special, just a level 61 with some epic level 60 end game healing gear and some ok damage gear. My asking price for the account is 675 dollars or best offer. My email address is R.j.herrero@, please contact me there with any questions about the account or an inquiry for pictures. Thanks for reading.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest! For 70 rogue

Account Information
    I would like to trade a 70 Human female priest for a 70 rogue. My priest is currently on a Aggramar (PVE). 200g Epic Ground Mount Normal Flying mount Well geared for healing. Not attuned to kara yet but very close. Revered with aldor and lower city All that for a level 70 rogue with decent gear. email me at etopla_2@ if you want to trade

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Warlock 59 Shaman 61 Priest

Account Information
    I'm selling a 60 gnome warlock 59 shaman and 61 priest for $170, if you want more info my AIM is Cythus6748

Account for Sale

[H]70 Hunter | [A] Gnome Warrior! SUPER CHEAP! PAID TILL DEC

Account Information
    Looking to sell off these 2 characters, 1 is on crushridge, other is on lightbringer. The gnomes transfer is UP, but the hunters is not. Looking for 150 for both characters. Ive sold other 2 cheap characters on here before! 1: ://.#/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/459858/an/0/page/0#459858 2: ://.#/ubbthreads...true#Post472737 You can either reach me at Email: migz06@ Aim: mlcruz07 I wont be on tonight, but will be on all day tomorrow! I have all the information for the account. Also will be able to put the email in your name. PAYPAL VERIFIED!!! Lv70 Troll Hunter: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Crushridge&n=Pheign LV60 Gnome Warrior: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Millum YOU READ IT RIGHT!!! PAID TILL DEC 07!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Lock PVP server...

Account Information
    WTT for either a 70 Transferable Rogue or Mage... Alliance only please. Seems my other thread is bugged so i opened another one. AIM : laner500 : laner500@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.