Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    111 rs accoutn for wow time

Account Information
    aim jmasterjack1234

Account for Sale

Selling World of Warcraft acc with 70 lvl Tauren Druid

Account Information
    Selling World of Warcraft accpimt with 70 lvl epic feral tauren male druid on Skullcrusher(PVP, Europe). Have 3 gears: 1. Tanking - 21 000 ARMOR, 14 000 HP, 1500 ATTACK POWER, 27% CHANCE TO CRIT, 430 DEFENSE, 34% dodge. 2. DPS - 3700 ARMOR, 8700 HP, 2099 ATTACK POWER, 34.59% CHANCE TO CRIT. 3. Healing - 850 + Healing done, 260 Mana/per 5 seconds, imba trinket, 10000+mana. All gears have epic 70 level items, all items have BEST enchants, BEST blue rare gems, ALL HEROIC KEYS, Alchemy 375 (Elixir Mastery + some rare flasks recipes) Herbalism 375 (+15 Tauren bonus). +600 Gold, + 1month active for play, +10 Badge of juices (from heroic boses). 700 Arena points, 6k Honor points, First Seargant rank. Attuned for Karazhan (have done it all), many epic items from Karazhan, Gruuls lair, Tier4 l, and gloves. 100% Epic mount, 60% (flying mount), BEST GUILD (Raiding 25man instanses) EPIC FLYING FORM. ENJOY! Druid name - Darklife. Contacts: Messenger - [email protected] email: roksasster@ - Amzinas. Starting price is 210 Eurs, buyout is 240Eurs. No scammers please

Account for Sale

WTB a Female Undead Priest that looks looks like pic inside

Account Information
    I want to buy a priest that looks like this. Pref. lvl 70 and decent gear but I'll work with you. Contact me at [email protected] or AIM IRoarLoudly

Account for Sale

EPIC 70 Undead healing priest for sale or trade! PVP ACCOUNT

Account Information
    WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: A BE or UD FEMALE (must be female!) priest. Must have GOOD gear, comparable to the gear on this toon. The character must be level 70. If not, I'd require extra payment. (Ex: Lvl 65 UD female pirest and 200$) If you want to just flat out buy, I am selling him for $550, #. CONTACT ME: [email protected] AIM: IRoarLoudly Level 70 Undead Priest on a US PVP server. This priest is holy specced at the moment although has a complete set of shadow gear with over 600+ spell damage to complement those of you who would like to go that route. However this character is built to heal and heal hard and crits greater heals for over 8000 healing. Head: Light Collar of the Incarnate (Epic Tier 4 Helm) Neck: Natasha's Guardian Cord Shoulders: Primal Mooncloth Shoulders (Best Epic healing set in the game) +5mp5 enchant Cloak: Little Red Riding Hood's Cloak EPIC Chest: Primal Mooncloth Robes EPIC +15 Spirit Enchant Wrists: Bands of Indwelling EPIC +30 Healing Enchant Gloves: Gloves of Saintly Blessings EPIC +35 Healing Spells Enchant Better thanT4 Belt: Primal Mooncloth Belt EPIC Pants: Haramad's Leg Wraps +46 Healing and +15 stamina enchant Boots: Boots of the Incorrupt EPIC Ring: Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer EPIC Ring: Jade Ring of the Everliving EPIC Trinket: Lower City Prayerbook Trinket: Scarab of the Infinite Cycle Wand:Rejuvenating Scepter Weapon: Nightstaff of the Everliving EPIC +81 healing enchant ATTENTION: He comes with tons more gear. To list it all would take way too long but rest assured, he comes with the following ADDITIONAL gear: +Regen, +Shadow Dmg, +Healing swithout pieces, +Resists, extra wants, extra weapons, extra trinkets, extra offhands. Many of these extra items are epic and the few that aren't are extremely rare blues from difficult quests or instances. Stat Totals W/o raid/party buffs: 1605 + Healing 400 Mana Regen 7k HP 8k Mana Professions: 375 Tailoring/ 375 Herbalism (Get your own raid potions + make tons of money! Gold: ~200g on the character at the moment. Also has many sale-able items and rare tailoring recipes that roll in the G like no other! And we all know that herbalism=easy cash. Mounts: Epic Ground Mount, Normal Flying Mount He is keyed for SerpentShrine Cavern, Karazhan, and all Heroic instances. It is also one magtheridon kill away from being able to enter the Eye. His transfer is on cooldown but don't dispair! Not only did I factor that into costs, I also am including a FREE lvl 56 rogue that you will also happen to find on the account. He, too, is on a US PVP server. HE WILL BE AVALIABLE FOR TRANSFER MAY 15th!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT/s 2 accts-70[A]pally(epic flyer/+1600 healing)/66F rogue

Account Information
    Account #1 +1559 healing Holy Paladin with karazahn epics and an epic flying mount. He is located on a PvE server with transfer available. He is 375 mining/375 blacksmithing with several epic blacksmithing plans. With 173 days /played it is finally time to let this character go, I am open to either money offers or a trade. I can provide secret Q&A as well as change all account information. I am willing to talk on vent or on the phone during the trade and I am the original owner of the account. There is also a level 63 human male rogue on this account with decent gear. PICS- ://i19.tinypic/2rxxx10.jpg web page __________________ Account #2- Female lvl 66 NE rogue My rogue is on a PvE server and has 1k gold. Most of her T2 has been replaced but she has many lvl 60 epics in bank as well as TBC blues currently equipped. 4 epic ground mounts, combat swords spec. Her Xfer will be up on June 8th and I do not require your xfer to be up since mine is not. ______ Looking at all FEMALE offers. If your character is not female, please do not contact me trying to trade. Mage+++ Priest+++ Warlock++ Paladin ++ Shaman ++ I REALLY want a blood elf female, so if you have one I would be willing to trade both accounts for her if she is on a PvP server. My AIM is xAngelesquex email is ariellis@

Account for Sale

SEE THIS:)

Account Information
    Hi. I am willing to trade my lvl 70 orc hunter and and all my lvl 1-52 alts for lvl 60-70 human male mage or UD male mage or troll male hunter (troll must be lvl 70) mage can be between lvl 60 and 70. Must have gear, no naked:) must be on EU server. Must have +20g money. Must have epic ground mount. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT Elder SWG account and lvl 45 Archlord for WoW Pally

Account Information
    I have a SWG account that I would like to trade for a PVE transferable US WoW account. My SWG account has Female lvl 90 Jedi/Ace Pilot with the following elder tags 1. Elder combat medic 2. " Rifleman 3. " Marksman 4. " Politician Also has 1. YT-1300 - millenium Falcon Ship 2. Jedi Star Fighter Ship 3. Lava Skiff 4. AV-21 5. Many pre-NGE pets in the datapad 6. Falumpaset Mount 7. Bolotaur Mount 8. Jinsu Razor saber hilt 9. Chiss Poacher Backpack 10. About 3 million credits Second Toon is a lvl 90 Master Structures Crafter/Trader There are other toons on other servers as well Archlord account has a lvl 45 Orc Sorceror and a lvl 40 Human Knight with mount. Archlord is free to play bigsmiff@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 female gnome mage for priest/shaman/warrior

Account Information
    hit me up at alexgromit@ on windows messenger for full details or AIM murd4 187.

Account for Sale

WTS 64 Blood Elf Rogue

Account Information
    Server: PVE Antonidas Level: 64 Race: Blood Elf Class: Rogue Has 349 Skinning and 156 Tailoring It is a combat sword spec'd Rogue that dishes out a bunch of dmg Comes with a Epic Ground Green Hawkstrider Mount. It is ready for transfer if you so wish it Email me all bids to sethdewaard@ [/img]

Account for Sale

My Eve online account for your WoW US PvP Alliance account!

Account Information
    I have a nice Eve online character for trade. Caldari Pilot 7.5ish million SP +3 implants 80mil ISK 4-5 ships including an extremely nice passive tank Drake for level 3/4 missions and a setup destroyer for salvaging. T2 drones Can fly BC,BS, and AF 500K+ in drones 400K in Electronics 1.2mil in engineering 1.6 mil in Learning 800K in Missiles 600K in Social 1mil in spaceship command This character is a Mission machine and can PvP fine as well. An incredible toon if you are looking to get a jump right into making ISK in Eve. I am looking for a US PvP WoW account containing at least one level 70 toon. Best offer gets the Eve character. Ill pay transfer or whatever you prefer on the Eve account. email ragecrow (at) dot com with offers or questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.