Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 66 NE hunter for 60+ allie mage on Malfurion

Account Information
    pst me at cory11baseball@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 gnome rogue on pvp server

Account Information
    gladiator shoulders and weapon with other epics from pvp and karazhan. I would like any horde with server transfer available.

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 63 orc hunter and lvl 50 draenei pally

Account Information
    Hey, I'm trying to sell my account with a lvl 63 orc hunter on lightninghoof (US RPPVP server) and my lvl 50 draeinei pally on shattered halls (us pvp server). Here is the armory link for the Pally: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Pido The lvl 63 hunter is currently naked. It was just restored. I deleted it a long time ago for no reason? All you have to do though is open a ticket with a GM to get all the armor restored. I am the original owner of this account. There is no secret answer however because when I first made the account, i did not know what this was and typed a bunch of letters. I changed the e-mail address to one that does not exist to scamming is impossible!!! I'm try to get $100 for it. Paypal payments accepted.

Account for Sale

WTB Paladin on US PVP server

Account Information
    looking to buy a pvp pally on us server must be above lvl 40 email me at dnxvicious@ or instant message me at AIM: habitat8502

Account for Sale

Trading lve 120 (GREAT STATS) for lve 70-90

Account Information
    Helo everybody!! Are you looking for a lve 120? If you are i am the guy. I am trading my lve 120 for lve 70-90. I know what you might be thinking, Why would I be doing this. I am doing this because I love to raise acounts to being my lve. Other word, i am bein nice and making a real good deal. So if your interested Email your username and pass to me or talk to me on . Boray@ (only addme if your interested) Thank-you

Account for Sale

WTT lvl60 Rogue + 38 pala and 36 Warrior

Account Information
    hey, i want to trade my 60 human rogue with 38 pala nd 36 warrior on EU normal server. Looking for a 60+ Undead Warlock or Priest. or email me

Account for Sale

Trading Runescape Account---For RS gold.

Account Information
    Ok, after spending about 7months on this account i have realized my mistakes and what i must do with my new account therefore i am putting this account up for sale for RS cash only (real world cash not trusted). We shall do the deal on my pure which i will give you the user name when you add me on . Here are two pictures of my account. Blocked some levels for privacy. and.. Ok so there are to ways you can contact me. -Via this thread of pm on this forum. OR -For a quick reply add me on [email protected]--Please tell me your from the forums because im so popular =] with mates talking to me to. REMEMBER I ONLY TAKE RS GOLD-We shall arange the meet once price agreed. Many thanks. If i made any mistakes please say =]

Account for Sale

SELLING 2 very good runescape account

Account Information
    hey i am selling 2 runescape account for money oo rel: cb 103 whit quest cape and good total mastaknifa:cb80 whit 82 mining

Account for Sale

WTT:: > lvl 70 UD Male Mage .. See Info < :: WTT

Account Information
    ---------------------- Level 70 mage EU PvE Realm! 500+G Epic Ground mount Regular Flying mount Well BC geared Good rep on realm 1 Heroic key ---------------------- Want to trade for: Level 68+ Ally (no hunters/warriors!) Like to have one on PvP realm Like to have Priest / Druid.. other classes welcome to except warriors/hunters! ---------------------- Contact: Post here what you got and mail adres i will contact you!

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 Draenei Warrior.Full Epic/Blue gear 4 70 NE Druid

Account Information
    WTT LVL 70 Draenei Warrior Malfurion Server LF LVL 70 NE Druid (feral preferred) must be server transferrable with close or = gear -Kara Attuned -375 Blacksmith -354 Jewelcraft -375 First Aid -Aldor Exalted -Coilfang, KOT heroic keys LVL 70 EPIC SWORDS Include -Lionheart Blade-+35 Agility enchant (two hand/pvp) -Fireguard +20 str ench. (one hand pve) -Vindicators Brand+20 str ench. (one hand pve) -Decked out in Full Ragesteel gear -with blacksmith bonus -Pauldrons of Crimson Flight -Marshall Plate Greaves -very rare Vengeance Wrap Epic cloak -also many other lvl 70 blue items to complete gear (ie leguards of shattered hand, natashas choker, deathfordge girdle, bladefist breath trinket etc.) -Also has a Full Set of Blue lvl 70 Tanking gear if u want to change to protection. -will discuss more personally bout all the specific gears -around 100 gems in bank for JC -currently 650 unused arena points -3k+ unused honor points -If i am not on JSchmalz44 for AIM email at JSchmalz22@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.