Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lvl 63 orc hunter and lvl 50 draenei pally

Account Information
    Hey, I'm trying to sell my account with a lvl 63 orc hunter on lightninghoof (US RPPVP server) and my lvl 50 draeinei pally on shattered halls (us pvp server). Here is the armory link for the Pally: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Pido The lvl 63 hunter is currently naked. It was just restored. I deleted it a long time ago for no reason? All you have to do though is open a ticket with a GM to get all the armor restored. I am the original owner of this account. There is no secret answer however because when I first made the account, i did not know what this was and typed a bunch of letters. I changed the e-mail address to one that does not exist to scamming is impossible!!! I'm try to get $100 for it. Paypal payments accepted. E-mail me at mweglarz0@ for more offers.

Account for Sale

WTT 60 NE Warrior w/ 47 BE Hunter

Account Information
    Hey all, I am looking to trade my LvL 60 Night Elf Warrior (Cho'Gall PvP Server US) -> Comes with a LvL 47 Blood Elf Hunter on the (Emerald Dream PvP Server US) Looking for an Undead Rogue on a PvP Server Must be LvL 55+ Email me : chimerainc@bellsouth AIM: chimeracoalition

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl70 Geared mage +3000g +lvl60pally

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (USA PvP server) Im selling my WoW account with my WoW cd and keys. For all buyers I will put everthing inside the burning Crusader box with WoW account name, password, and secret Answer that allow you to transfer to other account, server, or to change all the account info to your personal info. If you are trying to scam me and wasting my time, whoever does that will be ignore. So for all buyers who’s very interested may contact me, my email address ELACL@ or [email protected] either way will reach me. Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones Has3000 gold in the account not with enchanting mats and other tailor mats Gear: Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1.2 k+ , over all spell damage 800+ critz 23% ) have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed: exalted with lot place and revered Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues Looking for $800 or OBO If interested email (ELACL@)

Account for Sale

55 + Char

Account Information
    Hello i wanna trade my photoshop, wow glider + other cheat to wow eks wow glider LvL 60 in 16 days in ./played + it wanna be not so much undeteced anymore ://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9479/ding60aj2.jpg Model change Black War Tiger ---> BE Mount ://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7364/hahaownedfs0.jpg Human ---> Undead ://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4972/udpalalawlnp8.jpg Dagger + Held-in-Offhand ---> TF ://aycu18.webshots/image/14057/2005923999810661513_rs.jpg It was not all , you get speedhack &' mountains climb with it too! (Mountains climb do to you can run to the top of mountains & other things ) I can guide you2! if you want Regards Ðz - PM @ [email protected] ()

Account for Sale

50 draeni shaman for a wow game card

Account Information
    aim jmasterjack1234 please

Account for Sale

WTS lv 70 tauren druid on a pvp transferable server 4 $150

Account Information
    aim oldschool19711

Account for Sale

WTT SEMI EPIC FEMALE PRIEST

Account Information
    Hello im looking to trade my 70 human female priest for a WARRIOR or a SHAMMY race.Now for a lil about my priest,She has a few kara epics and verry good shadow and healing gear.She has 747+spell damage in shadow and 1.3k+ healing in healing gear she is a killer in pvp and pve also she has 3 epic mounts and 1 nonepic flying mount.I am willing toshow here in game so you can see all she has to offer and i wil giv armory upon e-mail request.What im looking for.Im looking for a horde/allie WARRIOR or a horde/allie SHAMMY has to be 70 has to have atleast 1 epic land mount and must have flying mount,Your toon should have good gear equal or highend blues *NO GREENS* =P PVP server is first chois but NORMAL is cool oh yah ill look at rogues too =) welp mail me offers or post here ,E-Mail=buckethead81@ TY REPOSTED cause im looking for warriors AND rogues ONLY NOW THAT MEET OR COME CLOSE TO WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Account for Sale

Selling 55 NE Rogue PvP Xferable. Great Starter account.

Account Information
    I am selling a 55 NE rogue on a US PvP server. It is xferable and ready to go. Maxed out Alchemy and 1/2 way thru Engineering. Has Black 40 mount etc. Full rested xp and a sundry of engineering supplies in bank. Great account to start off w/ . Last offer I recieved was 75, but withdrew. 75$ solid w/ CD key. Original owner w/ SQA etc. email me @ bigoman81@ or if you see me on AIM bigoman81. +Paypal only

Account for Sale

Buying all runescape gp

Account Information
    deal is .... 5mil = £12 10mil=£25 20mil=£35 30mil=£40 40mil=£50 50-60mil + = £100 may pay more depending if u are selling post here with ure adress

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 65 Lock + 60 hunter Eu Pve for 60 + Us pvp

Account Information
    Really want a rogue or druid 60+ but will take any class atm. Has to be US and pvp.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.