Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 ud rouge for a priest ally xferable

Account Information
    ok i am looking for a 70 priest xfer able ust have flying mount im me at tim p eats fresh ty all plees im

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 67 BE Paladin PvE, Xfer down, US

Account Information
    Looking for anything horde except for shaman, must be level 60+ with BC. Pally is holy spec, with 401 spell dmg, all in plate gear and a few blues. Has Secret word and account key. krzyspc@ to contact me thanks.

Account for Sale

Watch out for dakid55@ or djhotevent@

Account Information
    Hi, i just thought i would let you guys know to look out for anyone useing the emails dakid55@ or djhotevent@ or the Aim sn SteamnBeam. He tried to scam me. These were probably just made for the scam but incase they arent, avoid him.

Account for Sale

sellin a lvl 70 rs2 accont

Account Information
    sellin lvl 70 rs2 account stats follow: atak:52 mining:33 str:69 smithing:32 def:48 fishing:64 hp:61 cooking:67 mage:53 woodcutting:37 range 49 firemaking:28 prayer:31 crafting:10

Account for Sale

Selling Level 97 Runescape Account

Account Information
    Hi I'm selling a level 97 runescape account for $80CAN. The only payment method is cheque/cash because I don't have a verified paypal. There are some images below, they are legit. With this account you also get 6mil cash and a huge stock of runes+gems as shown in one of the pictures. Its got 135 QP including legends and monkey madness and 3/4 of recipe for disaster. Its got rune gloves and rune defenders which are in the pics as well and various pots, seeds and other low value members and quest items. The pics do not show all of the items in the bank but the rest is just quest items and tools. ://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3320/rnescpe4ub6.png ://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9673/rnescape2qo3.png ://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4217/rnescpebf5.png ://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1425/rnescpe3sq7.png ://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3721/rsdt7.png ://img371.imageshack.us/img371/46/rs2qj2.png ://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3566/rs3nk7.png Contact me via email, , xfire and this thread email/: km0r1arty@ xfire: soulstilla[/img]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 hunter for lock.

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 70 Ne hunter for a 70 lock. must be on a pvp server and transfer needs to be up. horde or alliance idc. hunters transfer is up and its on a pvp server. has lvl 70 blues and is attuned to kara and many heroic instances. For more info plz email me at forumdude92_66@ or aim forumdude926

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Rogue US PvP w/ WHITE RAPTOR!

Account Information
    Transfer is up! White Raptor is no longer in game.. Regular Flying Epic Mount All 70 blues, full tier 2 some tier 2.5 Exaulted with Aldor... PST on AIM at kuwait02 or email @ kuwait02@aol

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Gnome Warrior PvP Transferable

Account Information
    Warriors have always been one of the best group PvP classes, and an awesome addition to any arena team. As a gnome with escape artist, in my opinion, it's like 10x more powerful and deadly. I'm looking to sell this little guy for ~200 dollars. He has over 600g, mining, and enchanting. Dressed in greens with several blues and MS spec. Transaction information: - Only accept paypal payments - I do not give info before payment - I do not want trades. - I wish to speak to any buyers in real time via AIM//Phone/Ventrilo before transaction occurs. If you're interested or have any questions please contact me at: AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ Email: computerwhiz89@

Account for Sale

sellin my account with 62 mage

Account Information
    sell a lvl 50 account with 62 mage best pker only died twice email me at hyperkev69@aol

Account for Sale

sellin a lvl 70 rs2 account!!!

Account Information
    sellin a lvl 70 rs2 account plz offer stats are on signiture underneath

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.