Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB/WTT for a 70 female BE pally or priest

Account Information
    Has to be female, PVP server and well geared. WTT for female 70 human priest 6/9 t3, or wtb. AIM contact is adorablelivy email is kodaarabians@ msg if interested

Account for Sale

Selling your World of warcraft account?

Account Information
    Hey, I am wondering if anyone is selling their WoW account, please e-mail me at keithriellypatrick@comcast to talk to me about the account you have and if i want to buy it. I will pay by check via mail. I only accept accounts that have a level 60 male character or higher for any race/class. I am mainly looking for a Gnome warlock or a human warrior. once again male characters only. Alliance or Horde characters accepted, my maximum price for any character, will be $500. Thank you

Account for Sale

selling lvl 124 rs acc

Account Information
    my aim is darkxero619 id like about 5m i want half 1st im making a pure no scamers!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 66(h)rogue for any lvl 65+...must be on pvp server

Account Information
    my rogue is cute is on cho'gall a pvp server.... i want a alli character ona pvp server and perferably lvl65+ aim = Asfault sucks91

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Paladin/Warrior, US Horde PVP server

Account Information
    Not looking to sell immediately, kind of testing the market -- this account has a pretty well-geared paladin, a warrior with Thunder, a couple of regular flying mounts. It also comes with a 65 shaman and a 65 mage. If anybody's interested, feel free to PM me an offer -- if you want details on gear/specs/etc., feel free to shoot me a PM as well. Thanks!

Account for Sale

Quitting Lineage 2 buy this Level 71 BD on the gustin server

Account Information
    Hello, I am selling my lineage 2 account that has a level 71Bladedancer on the Gustin server. This account has hundreds of millions of adena, and adenas worth of items. This character has a good reputation! This character is fully equipped with Nightmare armor and more. With valuable armor that isnt equipped!The reason I cannot get the exact information is because the account time has ran out. Email me at keithriellypatrick@comcast for any questions and offers!!! Minimum offer $500 E- mail me!! Payment:By check, mail me a check after we agree on a price thrugh e-mail!!! Thank you

Account for Sale

"P

Account Information
    ill also buy 216kent

Account for Sale

FREE BC PL

Account Information
    Offering Free powerleveling for BC characters 55+ any lower and its boring my account was scammed thats why im offering this, 60-70 is around 10 days if me and my friend levell 22/7 we dont use wow glider - dylan_legendary@ aim- legionhellscream

Account for Sale

Trading level 92 or 93 (I forgot) runescape account

Account Information
    That's right... I want a WoW account for it... (Hopefully) if not offer stuff like money or whatever... Has completed quests : Regicide Roving Elves Recipe for Disaster Desert Treasure AND MANY MORE! Comes with 10k ak planks AND 59 construction to get it up to about 70 i duno i cba using calculators... Has EVERY set of barrows and some other stuff... Umm... Can wield EVERYTHING (Yes even rubber chickens ) on the game, has ALL the emotes except like some mime ones and stuff... I mean it has scared and bunny hop and stuff etc etc. Offer for it i always loved this rs account and am very sad to give it up but life is life and it is very reliable for pking etc.

Account for Sale

!WTS LINEAGE 2 ACCOUNTS

Account Information
    SELLING LINEAGE 2 ACCOUNTS ANY SERVER : milanocastro@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.