Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Rs char lvl 100

Account Information
    Selling Runescape 2 charecter combat 100 For more informatsion to accont and so..i can give stats and all informatsion andro_loos@

Account for Sale

My Offer

Account Information
    I'll give you 15GBP message me or email [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Tauren Druid EU PvP Xferable for Hunter,Warlock

Account Information
    Trading my tauren druid on Emeriss EU /PvP/ with full blue feral and full blue healing gear.Atm it is restoration specced. The Acc ran out of play time today. Im looking for horde warlock/hunter on EU PvP server. Im original owner and i can provide all necessary info of the acc. contact me on name: ragnaros.bg

Account for Sale

anyone has free runescape account

Account Information
    Anyone has free runescape account. i had a 98 and i sold it to this person then he perm banned it. if anybody has a free runescape account can u pls email me at: cooldude_4eva12@ thank you please be helpfull. I am Real poor anyone plz send it to cooldude_4eva12@

Account for Sale

Selling RS Lvl 60+ Woodcutter, 30 Days Membership for 1Mil!

Account Information
    The Account has no recovery questions, no bank pin and 30 days membership! (The account has 30 days membership from April 28) so it will finish at May 28. Start Page Stat Page and Home As you can see it has 60+ Woodcutting and it has 51 Combat. Payment Details: 1. We meet up 2. You trade 1M 3. I tell you the username and password 4. You have a 61+ woodcutter with 30 days membership account!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Night Elf Warrior *CHEAP*

Account Information
    Looking to sell a Level 70 Nightelf Warrior located on Kael'thas Alliance PvE server. He is fully transferrable with around 100 gold on hand and 352 Macesmithing/375 Mining. Character is well geared all around with Rare Items for PvP a very nice 2 hand weapon as well as an Epic Sword/Shield for Tanking. Has full T3.5 Bold Set for tanking with over 12k Health unbuffed and large amounts of defense/block. Comes with Flying Mount and Epic Ground Mount. Letting this Account go for around 150. I have all account information including Secret Q/A and Cd-keys and will be trasnferring entire ownership to the buyer. You can reply here or email me at vincetrigger891122@ if you are interested. -Thankyou ahead of time

Account for Sale

WTB HORDE PVP DPS

Account Information
    less then 100$, has to be on pvp server, xfer up preferably, and bc preferably....get me on aim-deskruxtion08 - derrick_kills_2000@

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Nightelf Rogue *Cheap*

Account Information
    Looking to sell a World of Warcraft Level 60 Nightelf Female Rogue Located on Alliance Crushridge PvP Server. Rogue is currently transferrable right off the bat and is geared with top of the line lvl 60 blue's. Account is not BC upgraded, but I am looking to let go of this account for an offer of 75 dollars or more xP. Email me at vincetrigger891122@ or reply here if you are interested. I am original owner and will provide all information including Secret Q/A and cd-keys.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 107 RS2 ACCOUNT

Account Information
    80+ ATT 90+ STR 80+ DEF 85+ HP 80+ MAGE 60 PRAYER 75+ RANGE 90+COOKING 60+ MINEING 85+ FLETCHING 50+ THIEFING 75+ WC 80+ FISHING 50+ AGILITY 50+ SMITHING 55+ SLAYER ONLY ACCEPTING RS2 CASH. SO OFFER

Account for Sale

WTS NIGHT ELF PVE ebay

Account Information
    ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180111901988&rd=1&rd=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.