Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT my 70 UD mage and 70human warrior for any alliance char

Account Information
    im wanting to trade my mage and warrior both on pve servers mage is on doomhammer and the warrior on anachronos mage was my pvp toon has some very nice gear with 23%crit and 490spell dmg warrior has 22%crit and 1.1k attack power, im looking for a alliance toon has to be 68+ and not a warrior any form of healer is more my style although anything will do

Account for Sale

selling lvl 92 runescape account 78 mage has done d t!

Account Information
    his name is padawan jake and he is level 92 with 81 wc and 82 fletching hes a good money maker and will come with a dds and full rune armor it has 77 atk 76 str 70 def 78 mage 61 range 81 wood cutting 82 fletching quests done are desert treasure heroes quest lost city monkey madness fremmenik trials horror from the deep please add ryanman55 in game and we will discuss offers

Account for Sale

WTT 47 Tauren warrior on pvp/eu for any 40+

Account Information
    WTT 47 (almost 48 ) Tauren warrior on pvp/eu for any 40+ im speciel interested in a rogue. my mail is frederikhermann@

Account for Sale

wow account EU

Account Information
    hi i got a lvl 60 tauron hunter on ermald dream pve. got many alts like 44 orc shaman on same realm and a lvl 52 human rouge on magteridon pvp. im looking for all offers, but druid is a + thanks for reading =) write here or add me on : toba_handeland@ if your interested

Account for Sale

WTT/WTB UD rogue x2 and shammy level 70 EU

Account Information
    Hi, We are 3 friends who like to trade our characters or buy 2 UD rogues and a shaman(elemental) in EU servers and open for migrate We have a NE druid who has 2200 ap unbuffed and 8.6k hp,20k armor and 12k hp at bear form also has +1000 heal Another acc is 70 human lock +900 spell damage and +%20 crit and 8k hp Also another acc is 70 shadow pri human who has +700spell damage +1000 heal same acc has 70 dwarf warrior and a 60 gnome mage Anyone whose interested pm pls Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Draenei Shaman Ton of Epics Cheap PvP Server Xfer

Account Information
    The title pretty much says all, I quit the game about 2-3 weeks ago have not played since but the character is already fully geard with epics. The char is complete 370 mining Full Epic Gear Epic lvl 70 Mount PvP Server Xfer is available I tried once on ebay but ebay caught it and pulled it down, so here I am. Account is just sitting there I am ready to unload it. IT also inlcudes a 61 Paladin. Hit me up on AIM pretty much anytime tonight' AIM: inthesunsocal I'd be willing to talk by cell to.

Account for Sale

Selling rs pure, 92 str 81 atack, 86 mage.

Account Information
    Well the account im selling is: 81 attack 92 str 1 def 83 hitpoints 52 prayer 70 ranged 86 mage It has no blackmarks, no bank pin and no recovery questions. ill tell you the name if the account if you add me or email me. you WILL NOT be able to enter the account before the payment since it has no recovs. If you do not agree with this, please, dont even add me or you will be wasting my time. add me on at runeacc@ or email me at runeacc@ (different emails!)

Account for Sale

BC powerlevelling

Account Information
    hello, I am doing power levelling from sixty to seventy only or any speific levels you want. If you dont trust me then dont flame or say im a scammer or any of that love you. I will be levelling 22/7 with a couple of other frends, we also accept tips such as paypal and accounts Please send me your order like this acc name: passwod: class: Race: server: Current Level: Desired Level: Send it to dylan_legendary@ and i will get back to you

Account for Sale

:DSelling God mage runescape account 2mill rsgp opento offer

Account Information
    selling a rgod mage with 61 mage 42 combat for 2mill rsgp i am open to offers email/ alex_mdrj@ aim alexdanoob

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warrior, 60 pala with Good rep on the server

Account Information
    I am only looking rogues or shamans, hope fully some that can match up with the warrior atleast. Contact me at Eriklinda_2003@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.