Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS or WTT (2) Vanguard Accounts Near Level 40

Account Information
    I'm open to discussing sell price (Paypal only) or possible trades for both accounts or I'm willing to seperate the accounts. I would prefer to sell the accounts or trade for an Age of Conan beta slot. Screenshots can be found near the bottom. Both of these characters are on the Tharridon PvP FFA server and are two of the best PvP classes in the game Account 1 38 Vulmane Dread Knight - He is also a 38 Mineralogist (one of the highest on the server) - Big money maker and only crafter making 2 story houses - Can also make high level jewelry and stone weapons - He has 133 Refund Points to change the character's stats around however you wish (currently str/dex build for maximum crit and damage for PvP) - Tons of ultra-rare, rare and common crafting resources in bank - Character has over 500 Harvesting skill and nearly 400 Quarrying and Lumberjacking skill - Over 1 plat (100+ gold) Account 2 38 Vulmane Druid - He is also a 26 Carpenter - Can make Thestran Sloops (Tier 1 Boat) - Good money maker and can almost make the Caravel ship (Tier 2 boat) - Can also make high level bows and other wood related weapons - Tons of crafting materials in bank - Character has over 500 Harvesting skill and nearly 400 Quarrying and Lumberjacking skill - 60+ gold in bank Screenshots ://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5384/screenshot00202fr6.jpg ://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4570/screenshot00156yj3.jpg ://img61.imageshack.us/img61/7792/screenshot00128yz8.jpg ://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2880/screenshot00152ev1.jpg Feel free to email me lugarim@ if you have any questions or would like to see more screenshots. Or post here with your offer or email address and I will get back to you asap. I am a trustworthy and reputable seller on Ebay and through Paypal with over 100 transactions. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 49 bc enabled for $40 and 29 bc enabled for $25

Account Information
    I wanna sell my 2 bc enabled accounts if u want more info AIM uknown midget

Account for Sale

WTS tauren druid us pvp lvl 70 $250

Account Information
    Wanting to Sell level 70 Tauren druid. verified paypal only please. $250 bhawkes88@ 4 armoury links etc

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Warlock for 67 Shaman (EU)

Account Information
    I'd like to trade my level 70 UD Warlock for a level 67+ Shaman, preferably an Orc (though Trolls and Taurens go too). The Warlock just recently hit level 70, and is transferable, which gives the new owner a new start on the Warlock. He is placed on an EU PvP server. I am, as mentioned, looking for a level 67+ Shaman, also an EU PvP, with migration up. You will receive all information required, and I also expect to receive the same. I am the original owner of the account. Contact me at payed22@

Account for Sale

WTS wow account (EU) 70 paladin-70 lock

Account Information
    My account has 2 level 70 players on a PvP server (AQ server) horde side. It also contains 6 level 58-60 characters in various realms, both horde and alliance. Has a subscription till mid-july. I am selling ALL the account for 500 euro. For additional information or if you are interested: giwrgosxronisgr@ Paladin: ://ctprofiles/5237304 warlock: ://ctprofiles/5299138

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Hunter/60 Mage O.O

Account Information
    Questions? email me at Duffmanforpresident@. Not interested in trading. Starting bid price on the account is $300, please post in this thread your offer or email it to me. Account: 70 Night Elf Hunter 60 Troll Mage as well as a 38 twink Rogue Both characters are on PvP servers and are fully transferable. ___________________ 70 Night Elf Hunter ___________________ The HUNTER is well geared for PvE and PvP. Each setup has a couple epics and the rest blues. Most blues are epic equivalent and in some cases better. Here's a rough overview of the stats with just Trueshot Aura and Aspect of the Hawk on. PvE Gear has been UPDATED!! PvE Gear: 7400 HP 6000 Mana 2100 Atk Power 21% Crit Chance PvP Gear: 10349 HP 6200 Mana 1809 Atk Power 20.76% Crit Chance In raids/5 mans the Hunter is usually always top DPS. Survivability and damage output in Battlegrounds/Arenas is up to par. There are lots of interchangeable equipment for different play styles on character and in bank, for example, full Dungeon Set 3 for set bonuses, as well as trading out gems for different stats. ~5000 Honor ~900 Arena Points (400+ more when week is down) ~90 of each Battleground Marks 21 Holy Dusts (Used for shoulder enchants) 36 Badges of Justice (Heroic Badges) 50 Spirit Shards (Auchindoun Rewards) Lot’s of pots/elixirs/food so you’re ready to go including 35+ Elixirs of Major Agility. ~500g Current Pets: Wind Serpent, Cat, and Board. Reputations: Violet Eye: Exalted Keepers of Time: Exalted The Sha’tar: Revered Lower City: Revered The Aldor: Revered Honor Hold: Revered Cenarion Expedition: Revered Keys/Attunements: Onyxia, MC, BWL, Karazhan, ALL Heroic keys. Professions: 375 Alchemist – Elixir Mastery 375 Herbalist Gear: As with everything else, I may forget to list some items or details. Also, gems are customized for my play style which has worked well for me. I had geared up to be Survival spec which worked out great, but later changed back to Marksman, so there is a decent amount of gear that would work great with an Agility type build. Helms: Gladiator’s Chain Helm - ://thottbot/i28331 Beast Lord Helm Stalker’s Helm of Second Sight - ://thottbot/i31106 Neck: Jagged Bark Pendant - ://thottbot/i28343 Shoulders: Beastmaw Pauldrons - ://thottbot/i28589 Beast Lord Mantle Back: Cloak of Malice - ://thottbot/i27519 Chest: Laughing Skull Battle-Harness x2 (PvE and PvP) - ://thottbot/i28186 Beast Lord Curiass Bracer: Marshal’s Chain Bracers- ://thottbot/i28973 Felstalker Bracer - ://thottbot/i25697 Hands: Beast Lord Handguards Waist: Archery Belt of the Broken - ://thottbot/i27541 Blessed Scale Girdle - ://thottbot/i29180 L: Scaled Greaves of Patience x2 (PvE and PvP) - ://thottbott/i27430 Beast Lord Leggings Feet: Marshal’s Chained Sabatons - ://thottbott/i28975 Rings: Naliko’s Revenge - ://thottbott/i25804 Lightwarden’s Band - ://thottbott/i29128 Ravenclaw Band - ://thottbot/i27925 Trinkets: Bladefist’s Breadth - ://thottbott/i28041 Timelapse Shard - ://thottbot/i29181 Mark of Conquest - ://thottbot/i27920 Uniting Charm - ://thottbot/i25633 Core of Ar’Kelos - ://thottbot/i29776 Hourglass of the Unraveller - ://thottbot/i28034 More that are banked. Melee Weapons: Sonic Spear - ://thottbot/i27903 Terokk's Quill Stellaris x2 (Can use 30 Int enchants for boss battles or mana intensive situations) Ranged Weapons: Wrathtide Longbow - ://thottbot/i29351 ______________ 60 Troll Mage ______________ The MAGE is ready to hit the outlands and start leveling with T1, T2, and PvP Rare and Epic gear. Keys/Attunements: Onyxia, MC, BWL. Professions: 300 Tailoring 1 Free Profession _____________ 38 Gnome Rogue ___________ There is also a 38 Gnome Rogue on the same server as the Hunter. Rogue is twinked and really easy to level with enchants such as firey. There is a lot of leather on him as well to level leatherworking. Professions: Skinning Leatherworking You will NOT be disappointed with the quality of this Hunter.

Account for Sale

WTS Wow Account EU PVE Server 68 Paladin 61Rogue 41mage!

Account Information
    My account is up for sell.. don't have time to play the game anymore. 68 Human Paladin Alchemy 351/375 Herbalism 375/375 61 Night Elf Rogue Mining 229/300 Enchanting 270/300 41 Gnome Mage Tailoring 300/300 Alchemy 180/300 All characters are up for transfer on May 2nd. PvE Server EU (BronzeDragonflight) Email me on [email protected] or add me on the same address if you have a offer. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT (A) 70 Rogue for 70 Horde Rogue on PvP

Account Information
    Hello, I am a 70 NE rogue on a PvE server, I am looking to trade for a horde rogue on a PvP server. I have kara epics, arena dagger and more, and am looking for a horde pvp rogue with similar gear. Email is tidu101@, please send emails with any questions or offers. Thanks.

Account for Sale

selling level 93 main dont dt n mm with 80 str and 72 magic

Account Information
    hey im selling a barrow pure i made and im done with it now ive got a few whip pks with it and i am begging to focus on getting my mians cmb to 126 so im selling this account to raise some money for runes and arrows :~) here are the stats 75 att 80 str 70 def 52 prayer 72 magic 60 ranged i will pm you in game ane meet up with you if you done belive this is my account and i am looking for a cheep price of 750k-2m rsgp please eaither emil me or add my [email protected] i will be on the computer lal of today to reply but i wont be on sunday until 2pm gmt time ty please buy its a great account ty for reading happy gaming X[)

Account for Sale

60 WARRIOR (WoW Account!)

Account Information
    this still up there for grabs?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.