Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Orc Hunter for any horde character on US PVP!

Account Information
    Hey, I'm willing to trade my WOW account with a geared out, kara attuned, lvl 70 orc hunter on Wildhammer (US PVP server). The hunter has 400+ gold. It has 2 epic riding mounts and a regular flying mount. Here is the armory site: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Whiteflour I'm looking for any HORDE LVL 70 druid, mage, priest, or lock Horde character It must be on a transferable US PVP SERVER!!! Let me know if you have what i'm looking for at mweglarz0@ or AIM is "good one grandma" THANKS!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warrior

Account Information
    Looking for mainly any class accept warrior i am trading him for a permanent trade he is on a PVE server with all blue tanking gear has flying mount and is attuned for kara.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 PRIEST (Alliance) FOR 70 ON WARHAMMER

Account Information
    I have a 70 priest, well off with full primal mooncloth set. I wish to trade it for another 70 on WARHAMMER. More info about the character available upon request. I'm looking for any of the following classes: PRIEST HUNTER Contact me at: - [email protected] Email - guadman@ xfire - mattguad thanks

Account for Sale

WWT 66(H)ROGUE FOR ANY LVL65+..Must be on pvp server

Account Information
    i have a lvl 66 (h) rogue on cho'gall and im lookin for any alli thats lvl 65+ and tahts on a pvp sever thats xferable....aim is Asfauls Sucks91

Account for Sale

WTB/WTT for SWG Mando Armor account

Account Information
    I WTB a character that has Mando armor or trade my ELDER jedi for one. AIM: godawgs266 EMAIL: konstantine7@

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape 2 account lvl 96

Account Information
    Username-Deweydaclown 22 days of membership left Combat Level-96 Quest Points-104 Notable quests completed including- - Desert Treasure - Monkey Madness - Family Crest - Heros Quest - Horror From the Deep - Lost City - Temple of Ikov - The Fremennik Trials - The Grand Tree - Underground Pass - Waterfall Quest Total Level-1188 Hitpoints-79 Attack-77 Strength-84 Defense-72 Range-58 Magic-84 Prayer-48 Runecraft-28 Construction-9 Agility-36 Herblore-36 Thieving-54 Crafting-52 Fletching-53 Slayer-47 Mining-57 Smithing-51 Fishing-61 Cooking-51 Firemaking-51 Woodcutting-78 Farming-10 Has no Recovery Questions set Has no notable items except for Rubber Chicken and Yo-Yo Has a cleared friends list I am taking Runescape Gp since this isnt my main and I still play. I will look at offers for account trades but I dont know how interested I am in that. Anyway please post your offers here and Ill take a look

Account for Sale

US WoW | WTT 60 Shaman

Account Information
    I am trading a level 60 shaman on andorhal server. Shaman has 7 epics and the rest blues The shaman has a ZG Vest turn in and honored rep with ZG The shaman has 1/2 way through honored with CC There is an alt with 1000+ silithid carapace fragments, and runecloth There is another alt with a bunch of enchanting items. The shaman has an epic mount and around 100g. I am looking for an account with a level 60 Alliance. Any class except druid/priest/paladin. send an email to annonnis@ for more info please

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Orc Rogue in T4 + Epic Flying Mount

Account Information
    Quitting wow for personal reasons, most geared out rogue pve on the server. 2/5 T4 and full kara epics including mh and oh dagger and a mh first from kara. 5k Gold Epic Flying Mount and training 375 Mining/JC with epic patterns. 2k+ Arena points, enough to buy any peice or weapon. Karazhan and Serpent Shrine Cavern Attuned, close to The Eye attuned. Armory Server: Garithos Toon: Socrates Send an e-mail to DarkSpankyM@aol AIM: DarkSpankyM Serious offers only please. Not looking to trade, sell only, pay pal ready.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ROGUE ALLIANCE

Account Information
    Trading lvl 70 human female rogue, europe pve server, few lvl 70 blues, marshal lvl 70 epic bracers, 3/5 tier 2.5 in bank and other lvl 60 epics from bwl/aq40, 60% flying mount. rep lvls with BC factions are pretty good most of em are revered/honored. also some lvl 10-39 toons (lock, rogue, mage etc) on other servers, both pvp and pve servers. all characters are tranferable at any moment. im not sure what class/faction im willing to trade for, just want it to be lvl 70, or close to it, items dont matter. if you're interested post the char you're willing to trade and leave your .

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Shaman PVE Transfer avail.

Account Information
    Level 70 Draenei Shaman with epic ground mount, flying mount and 700g! This character is geared in all BC blues/epics and is Karazan keyed and ready to raid. Currently speced to raid heal he also has a full set of dps blues/epics in the bank if you decide to go that way. The only tradeskill worth mentioning is mining which is at 375. I'm leaving WOW all together so I'm looking to sell this and am not interested in any trades. If you have any questions or are interested reply to this thread and i'll get back to you as soon as possible, thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.