Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    (Pvp-EU)WTS Thunderfury Warrior with 65+ Epics +3 other 60s

Account Information
    Hello Due to lack of time to play due to universty I wish to sell my Human 60 warrior , it has 136 /played time and having nearly every single T2 , AQ40 and T3 items you can get as a DPS fury warrior , also indeed full T2 tanking gear. Also as a bonus there are 3 other lvl 60 characters you can play with pleasure I am wanting 750 Euros for this account , you can contact via here or dalamartr@ Male Human 60 Warrior: Items: Weapons: Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker (Crusader Enchant) Misplaced Servo Arm (Crusader Enchant) Hatchet of the Sundered Bone (Crusader Enchant) Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph (Crusader Enchant) Quel'Serrar (+15 Agility Enchant) Sickle of the Unyielding Strength Heartseeker Damage Gear: Conqueror's Crown Lionheart Helm Helm of Endless Rage The Eye of Hakkar Conqueror's Spaulders Cloak of Conscentrated Hatred Breastplate of Annihilation Wristguard of Vengeance Gloves of Enforcement Girdle of the Mentor Titanic Leggings Sentinel's Plate Legguards Chromatic Boots Don Julio's Band Signet of Unyielding Strength Onslaugh Girdle Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate Drake Talon Pauldrons Triad Girdle Tanking Gear 8/8 Wrath Gear (Full Set) Bracelets of Wrath Sabatons of Wrath Waistband of Wrath Pauldrons of Wrath Gauntlets of Wrath Legplates of Wrath Helm of Wrath (ZG tank enchant() Breastplate of Wrath Royal Quraji Belt Gauntlets of Steady Determination Cloak of the Golden Hive Spauldrons of Might Gauntlets of Might Sabatons of Might Legplates of Might Angelista's Touch Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight (Exalted ver.) Master Dragonslayer's Medallion Silithid Husked Launcher Heavy Dark Iron Ring Nature Resistance Gear (315 NR ) Amulet of Foul Warding Acid Inscribed Pauldrons Green Dragonskin Cloak Silithid Dragonskin Chestguard Noxxion's Shackles Ooze-ridden Gauntlets Cenarion Reverist's Legplates Acid Inscribed Greaves Malfurion's Signet Ring Heart of Noxxion x2 Fire Resistance Gear (315 FR) Dark Iron Helm Dark Iron Leggings Dark Iron Gauntlets Dark Iron Bracers Ocean's Breeze Onyxia Scale Cloak Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas Drakefire Amulet +Wrath FR FR parts Shadow Resistance Gear (300~ SR) Cloak of Untold Secrets Interlaced Shadow Jerkin Onyx Embedded Leggings Full Darkrune Set Edolon Talisman x2 x2 +20 SR rings +Wrath & Might SR parts Trinket Styleen's Impending Scarab Onyxia Blood Talisman Zandalarian Hero Badge Blackhand's Breadth Hand of Justice Stormpike Insignia Rank 6 Seal of the Dawn Mounts: Swifty White Horse (Lvl 60 epic mount) Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal (AQ40 Mount) Extra: 67x Consecrated Sharpening Stone (+100 AP vs UD) Rage of Manugma (ZG epic amulet) Tabard of the Argent Dawn Reputation: Silverwing Sentinels - Exalted Stormpike Guard - Exalted Argent Dawn _ Revered Brood of Nozdormu - Exalted Cenarion Circle Exalted Hydrian Waterlord Exalted Zandalar Tribe Exalted Bonus Chars: Lvl 60 Female Undead Warlock Gear: Dreadmist Mask Tempest Talisman Burial Shawl Sergeant's Cloak Dreadmist Robe Deathmist Bracers Dreadmist Wraps Dreadmist Belt Bloodtinged Kilt Dreadmist Sandals Blood of the Maryr and of RUmination Eye of the Beast Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas Epic Warlock Mount Lvl 60 Female Undead Rogue Felhide Cap Will of the Martyr Flamescarred Shoulders Pale Moon Cloak Hyena Hide Jerkin Wristguards of Stabilty Assasination Blade Cho'Rush Blade Bloodseeker Devilsaur Gauntlets Vosh'gajin's Strand Devilsaur Leggings Shadowcraft Boots Masons Fratenity Ring Band of the Ogre King Blackhand Breadth Insignia of the Horde Lvl 40 mount Lvl 60 Male NE Hunter Naked DE all his items earlier to supply my warrior gold before Naxxramas came out

Account for Sale

Selling 6 Digit Steam ID

Account Information
    I am selling this account it is a six digit with some cal-o exp and has the following games: CS 1.6 CS: Source Half-Life 1 Half-Life 2 Day of Defeat Day of Defeat: Source Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life: Blue Shift, Opposing Force Ricochet Team Fortress Classic Email me at: Kash902@ AIM SN: teh kash Price: $100 Paypal only, no trades ID: 0:0:888*5* I can join a server and show you that I am on the account if needed

Account for Sale

WTT

Account Information
    WTT a 70 UD priest with 1300+ to healing lookin fo ra 70 mage warr pally lock or shadow priest keyed for 3 heroics and kara main healer in kara guild xfer up soon on US PVP server will show in game email a macekills2000@ i check email more than post

Account for Sale

70 warlock, 70 warrior and MANY others

Account Information
    I am wishing to trade or sell my account that contains the following: 1. 70 Human Warlock, PvE, Transferrable Gear link- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Morlune She is also in a Karazhan raiding guild and a very well known player on the server. 2. 70 Tauren Warrior, PvP, Transferrable Gear link- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Char He is also in a raiding guild and is a well known PvPer among Horde. 3. 66 Night Elf Rogue, PvE, Transferrable Gear link- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Shandri This toon is the alt to the 70 Warlock. 4. 63 Gnome Rogue, PvE, Transferrable Gear link- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Stryka 5. 48 Gnome Warrior twink, PvE, Transferrable Gear link- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Tiera She is very close to 48, she is built for 49 PvP though and has the best possible gear at the moment. (cost hundreds of gold) 6. 29 Night Elf Hunter twink, PvE, Transferrable Gear link- ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Moondray 7. Assorted alts - 53 Gnome Mage, 28 Human Paladin twink, 26 Night Elf Druid, 23 Dwarf Hunter, 17 Blood Elf Paladin. This account has over 2,000g in cash plus about 2,000 more in BoE items and materials such as Shadowcloth and many Primals. Both of the 70s have their normal flying mounts and several 100% ground mounts. The 66 rogue has a 100% ground mount and the 63 and 48 have normal ground mounts. Combined, all the toons have 170+ days played (That's over 4,000 hours!) Accepting serious offers only, if you wish to buy or trade a decent account similar in levels. Email - dhsoares666@ AIM- Ssodelay

Account for Sale

Selling Level 62 Fighter (Maple Story)

Account Information
    ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110118091220

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Bloodelf Warlock(PVP) and 61 Human Mage(RP)

Account Information
    I am looking to Trade my World of Warcraft account with a lvl 70 Male Bloodelf Warlock on Boulderfist, all with good lvl 70 blues with 670 Spell damage Self Buffed, with Epic Warlock ground mount and Regular Flying mount. Also has high lvl enchanting 358, full 10 slot bags with most bank slots purchased and is revered with some outland factions and is keyed to kara. I also have a lvl 61 human mage on RP server Shadow Council. has good pre BC gear witha bout 360 spell damage with Grand marshal dagger. with 300 Enchanting and 300 tailoring, along with epic ground mount. I am looking to find a lvl 70 male Dreanei. Orc, or tauren shaman with good lvl 70 blues, and must be resto with at least 900+ healing, and must have normal flying mount. and transfer must also be up. Send me a email at importcars1584@ if interested

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Undead mage amazing epic gear + 3K gold NO SCAM

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (PvP server) Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones 3k gold Gear: Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1k+ , over all spell damage 800+ ) have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues If interested email ELACL@ or leave a message (must have paypal account for buyer or western union ) I’m account owner, LOOKing For 900us dollar (OBO) and No Scam.

Account for Sale

FREE RUNESCAPE CASH HURRY

Account Information
    this is the link login with ur runescape account and u get into the secret way hurry before jagex finds it

Account for Sale

Looking for runescape accounts

Account Information
    If you quit runescape and u dont need ur account plz let me have it im only a lvl 5 with 17 wc and 7 mage....i cant lvl up to much so id rather start high then low If you have unwanted runescape accounts email them to me at Mynameis321@

Account for Sale

WTB WoW Account

Account Information
    Looking for a cheap account no more then $150.00USD. Message we with your offers: : cameron_082003@ AIM: horkfork EMAIL: tiertrinn@ Thanks!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.