Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Night Elf Rogue PvP Xfer up (in 6 days) PREFFor Gnome

Account Information
    ://.#/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/468942/an/0/page/0#468942 theres my post, despite the title of that post, I am looking for Gnome Mage/Lock/Rogue - Dwarf Priest - Any Class of the Draenei Race - Female NE AIM: SodapopTheHobo

Account for Sale

WTS Awesome Account, 2 70's 3 60's! Alliance

Account Information
    PLEASE see listing here:://sfbay.playerup.com.org/nby/tag/316675663.html WTS Send me an offer. All on Silvermoon realm Alliance-US, Burning Crusades Enabled All Male 70 MAGE (Human) -Epic Mount, Snowy Gryphon Flying Mount, Sergeant Major, tons of potions and items too much to list Enchanting 335/375, Tailoring 366/375, First Aid 375/375 EQUIPPED: Junior Technician 3rd Grade Goggles ://thottbot/i30515 Torc of the Sethekk Prophet ://thottbot/i29333 Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders ://thottbot/i21869 Cloak of the Black Void ://thottbot/i24252 Imbued Netherweave Tunic ://thottbot/i21862 Tabard of the Protector ://thottbot/i28788 Shattrath Wraps ://thottbot/i28174 Feralfen Hand Of the Sorcerer ://thottbot/i24632 Consortium Prince's Wrap ://thottbot/i29328 Imbued Netherweave Pants ://thottbot/i21859 Frozen Shadoweave Boots ://thottbot/i21870 Signet of the Violet Tower ://thottbot/i29793 Band of Dominance ://thottbot/i31290 Eye of the Beast ://thottbot/i13968 Talisman of Ephemeral Power ://thottbot/i18820 Greatsword of Horrid Dreams ://thottbot/i27905 The Saga of Terokk ://thottbot/i29330 **AS YOU CAN SEE IT WOULD TAKE A LONG TIME TO LIST ALL THE CHARACTERS ITEMS/GEAR, SO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION, THEY PRETTY MUCH ALL HAVE GOOD GEAR** 70 DRUID (Night Elf) -Flight form, Epic Mount First Aid 324/375 60 ROGUE (Night ElF) -Epic Mount Leatherworking 300/300, Skinning 300/300, Cooking 92/150, First Aid 300/300 60 HUNTER (Dwarf) -Brown Ram Mount Blacksmithing 300/300, Tailoring 272/300, First Aid 300/300, Fishing 65/150 60 PALADIN (Human) -Warhorse Alchemy 300/300, Herbalism 300/300, Cooking 300/300, First Aid 300/300, Fishing 300/300 Tons of blue and purple gear, lots of Epics. Lots of bank slots/items. All around awesome account.Does NOT come with a lot of gold(probably around 100g across account, but you can make gold so easily with these toons)... Cooldown about 2 months. NOT selling individually,Forms of payment I accept:Paypal,Western Union, Cashiers Check, Money Order,maybe personal check, or we can somehow work something out. E-mail me. Make me a Reasonable Offer, there are single level 70's going for $500+ , that's a deal. Email me to the craiglist email address with your offers and only if your Serious. Keywords: World of Warcraft, wow, account, Burning Crusade, mmorpg, WOW

Account for Sale

SELLING A LVL 117 RS ACCOUNT

Account Information
    SELLING A LVL 117 RS ACCOUNT. 18MILL FOR THE ACCOUNT OR A GOOD PURE. ADD ME AT [email protected] IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Account for Sale

Selling level 93 runescape acocunt! (97 mage)

Account Information
    hello im selling a 93 runescape account it is a very good staker it comes with 80 defence and 97 mage. i have alched on this acocunt for 2 years and i am sick of it. i am looking for 5-10 mill or accepting items please mesage me or email me and i have a middle man setup of course. Email:wollyshoes@aim Screen name:wollyshoes

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD priest

Account Information
    For a alli Warlock must be 70 and a gnome

Account for Sale

Im looking to trade 6 mil RS gold for 6 mil neopoints

Account Information
    Post your neopets user here and i will add you then we can propose a trade... on my terms

Account for Sale

WTT: 70 Human Rogue on PVE, Info Inside

Account Information
    I'm trading my 70 Human Rogue on a PVE server. Has 350 Lockpicking 340 Enchanting Epic Ground Mount/Regular Flying Mount Exalted With Aldor Full Blues, with access to the aldor exalted 78 dps sword. In A Karazhan raiding guild, making attaining tier 4 easy. I'm looking for an alliance or horde (Doesn't matter), Level 70 Shaman/Priest/Druid/Hunter/Mage/Warlock with atleast 1/2 blues and a flying mount, if you have an epic flying mount, it's an instant trade. Server type PVP/PVE doesn't matter and transfer doesn't matter. AIM: "ABHRSN" - without quotes. I should be on all day. ***I'll also do it for a level 68+ with over 3000 gold instantly. ***

Account for Sale

wtt main runescape for pure or wow

Account Information
    requirments: runescape trade: 60 -70 att 60+ str under 20 def WoW acc if your looking trade a wow acc: lvl 30+ usa server must tell me ur recovery answer I WILL CHECK only for wow must talk over phone my aim is dakxero619

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 66 NE Druid [EU] (Nearly 67)

Account Information
    I'm wanting to trade my Night Elf Druid (Male). He is level 66, full rested and is over halfway to 67. He is currently feral specced. His feral gear is blue's/green's from outland. He has Staff of Beasts and Feral staff. In cat form he has over 1.5k AP, over 2.5k armour and around 7k hp and over 29% crit chance. (Self buffed). In bear form, he has over 8k armour, and nearly 9k hp. I also have Healing gear (mainly 60 epics) which he has over 7.5k mana with and heals aroune 3-4k per heal. I also have casting gear, its not so good, but does the job. I have epic mount, over 200g and lots of good trinkets, and items to sell. His proffesions are: Mining - 360/375 & Engineering - 327/375. He is great in PVP. He is currently on a PVE EU Realm with his Xfer down. Other chars I have on another server (PVP) - 38 NE Rogue - 31 Human Warlock Can show any Char in game. I am currently looking for either a Rogue or a Mage. Would prefer PVP and around level 70. Not too bothered about the gear, or if they are attuned/keyed to anywhere. Would prefer male also. If you are interested in a trade and want to know more, contact me on: : ben_pilloverdose_09@ AIM: Insanebenjo09 Xfire: insanebenjo Or PM me / E-mail me on my address. I prefer IM programs while trading though however.

Account for Sale

[WTS] LVL 70 Paladin along with 67 Mage

Account Information
    Hello all, I want to sell my 70 paladin together with a lvl 67 mage. My paladin has about 600-700g, and my mage has around 500g. My paladin got the flying skill, but not the epic flying skill. Got the Sulfuras Mace, from Ragnaros Mounts: Paladin Mount 60% Paladin Mount 100% Black War Tiger 100% Snowy White Gryphon Equipment: Justicar Gloves (The healing ones) Forest Wind Shoulderpads Boots of Valiance Healing trinket of Wizard of Oz (Karazhan opera, that means I'm attuned to Karazhan.) 6/8 Judgement (missing chest and l) 7/8 Lawbringer (missing head) 1/9 Redemption (The boots) Dmg gear: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Egamer I have 220 NR, around 180 FR. Spec: Holy Reputation: Exalted with Brood of Nozdormu, revered with Darnassus. Almost revered with Cenarion Expedition, Honor Hold and Lower City. +healing: around 1000 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My mage, lvl 67, Tailoring 356 and got the Spellfire recipes. Spec: Fire Gear: ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Archticy No special equipment. +dmg: Around 400 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Starting bid 200 euros, add me on if you're interested: eke_bosman@ Special note: Saturday I'm going a week on holiday to Italy, 22 April I'm back but feel free to offer during the week 14-22 April. Egamer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.