Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lv 70 tauren warrior on pvp server bids starting at $150

Account Information
    aim BlazinBlaze23 for more information Transfer is down until June

Account for Sale

selling lvl 64 rs2 pure account! no scam or bs.did dt and mm

Account Information
    hey wuts up guys? iam selling a lvl 64 runescape 2 pure. it has 24 def and 18 prayer by accident very sorry for that. but it still has a str of 68 and 60 attack. 55 ranged. and 68 magic about 5k from 69 magic. it owns really good and has completed monkey madness and desert treasure and horror from the deep . also lost city . i have trained this account alout and work hard on it but its time for me to sell it because im makeing a new account to sell aswell because that is what i do. iam accpeting real cash because if i said runescape cash i know how theres scammers and im not giveing the pass first because it has no recoverys . so if you wanna talk more IM me on AIM. the name of the account is il-niptuk-il this account is really cool and fun to pk with!!!! thanks and happy bidding.=] AIM: trueplayboy13 EMAIL: trueplayboy13@Aim thank you alout!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTB Level 40+ WoW character

Account Information
    Looking for level 40-70 account. Paying 50-150$. Post your char/server and ctprofile. Character can be full of greens, i dont care.

Account for Sale

Buying Dofus Accounts

Account Information
    I am Buying Dofus Accounts Levels 50+ I offer 20-50kk in kamas!

Account for Sale

------>Sellin Runescape account lvl 85 pure 96 strp>
    Account Information
    THIS IS BUY FAR THE BEST OWNER AROUND starting bid: 8mil or $100 paypal it has 78 hp 62 att 96 str 40 def 40 range 58 mage and 32 prayer it is very close like 50k exp off 97 str you can look him up his name is i---vs--u ( the - are spaces ) i can meet you in game send piks over M.S.N i do half pass half, this isnt a scam i am quiting runescape as i thye computer is going... BOO!! i accept paypal (looking for a good price) runescape gp ( for my friend whos always helped in rune) runescape items ( "same" ) i have had plenty and plenty of pk's and pked whips, d longs full rune and much much more do NOT i repeat do NOT post here, send email to tubalurd@ or add that same name on

Account for Sale

WTS lv 70 tauren warrior on us pvp server

Account Information
    aim BlazinBlaze23 for more details

Account for Sale

RS2 SELLING LVL 94 L@@K STATS SELLING LVL 47 PURE RANGER~!!~

Account Information
    STATS: TOTAL LEVEL:1272 attak:77 defence:76 streangth:76 hit points:77 ranged:71 prayer:54(all prayers unlocked) mage:70 cooking:60 woodcutting:82( woot owns owns owns owns about 5m a week, even more if u focus on wcing) fletching:71(good with the woodcutting/alching) fishing:64 firemaking:50 crafting:57 smithing:55 mineing:55 herblore:40 agility:58 thieving:52 slayer:40 farming:29 rune crafting:22 hunter:1 construction:35 (great house to host partys in) QUESTS!: all non-memebrs quests exept prince ali rescue members quests: big chompy bird hunting bio harzard creature of frekenstein death platue digsite quest druidic ritual dwarf cannon eadgaer's ruse ele workshop1 the feud fight arena fishing contest forgetable tell.... fremmy trials gertrudes cat giant dwarf golem grand tree hazzel cult heroes quest holy grail horror from the deep in search of myreaque jungle potion lost city the lost tribe merlin's crystal monkey madness monk's friend murder spirit nature spirit one small favor plague city priest in peril recruitment drive regicide roving elves scorpian catcher shades of morton shadow of the storm shilo village a soul's bane spirits of eelid tears of guthix temple of ikov throne of miscelania tree gnome village troll romance troll stronghold underground pass wanted watchtower waterfall quest witches house zogre flesh eaters If you want to buy my e-mail is spartic4n@aol or u can post and offer i am only taking rs2 gp and i willgiev u username only if ur intrested in buyign THE ACCOUNT HAS 14 DAYS OF MEMBER SHIP LEFT also i am sellign alvl 47 rnager with 62 range 37 pray 60 firemakeing and more

Account for Sale

wtt Sham and Rogue for 60+ PvE or PvP server US!!

Account Information
    I will only take alliance on the PvE, and mixed on the PvP server.. AIM, , e-MAIL = Michael_Solenthaler@ Im wanting to trade today.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 epiced protection + flying mount [H] warrior

Account Information
    Hello, i'm selling a level 70 orc warrior on a US PVP server The warrior has flying mount epic ground mount karazhan key herotic keyes 375 mining and 375 blacksmithing (swordsmith) has all epics and blues has 8 TBC 70 epics and rest are 70 blues crafted weapons from swordsmithing has a epic/blue set of protection and dps gear in bags 18 slot bags good raiding guild has a 49 rogue, 38 hunter and all sorts of other 20+ alts on the account i'm looking for about 200 for this account contact me on at burban_21@ or reply to this and give me your aim or info and i'll contact you asap

Account for Sale

WTS level 113 RS acc

Account Information
    Selling level 113 Runescape account. Buyout is 300$ Comes with 1-15M cash, and a lot of stuff. f**k OFF SCAMERS Mtammin3@welho messenger if interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.