Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    buying wow acc lvl 30+

Account Information
    ill trade a runescape acc no scam,mers my aim is darkxero619

Account for Sale

selling lvl 93 rs2 acc

Account Information
    selling a lvl 93 rs2 acc with 7.5m~ for rs2 gp or paypal im wanting to sell this acc for cash preferably on paypal plz post here with a i-m name and i will messege you if your seriuos

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 88 WITH PICS FOR 5M L@@K AMAZEING

Account Information
    Selling lvl 88 has done deasert treasure and monkey madness and a bunch other quests, and heres proof: ://img2.freeimagehosting/uploads/543a81d849.jpg And here is my stats: ://img2.freeimagehosting/uploads/01092847f9.jpg If interested you can instant message me on messanger or you can email me at my email spartic4n@aol Post offers Im accepting runescape money and runescape items only. O AND THIS ACCOUNT AS 23 DAYS OF MEMBER SHIP CREDIT LEFT

Account for Sale

70 Draenei Shaman...

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell this account. The character is geared in BC Blues and some BC epics, he also has flying mount and 700+ gold. Keyed for Karazan and raid ready. Currently is speced to raid heal but also has a full set of BC dps Blue/Epic gear if you decide to go in that direction. The only tradeskill worth really mentioning is mining which is at 375. If you are interested please either reply or email me and I can give you further information. Thanks. Also I am quitting the game so trades do not appeal to me, thanks again.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Troll Rogue w/ white raptor US PvP

Account Information
    msg on aim at kuwait02 or email at kuwait02@aol i want around 300 dollars. Has flying mount and epic white raptor that is not in game anymore! 1300ap, full tier 2 and some tier 2.5 Most high lvl blues from BC and exaulted with aldor. Exaulted Aldor Sword and shoulder enchant. (81 DS) And much more.... pst on aim thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Tauren Shaman PvP US account!

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my level 70 shaman. He is on a pvp server and he does have a flying mount, he also has a regular epic riding mount. He has only been level 70s for a few days. During that time I skilled up alchemy and herbs to max to fund for my flying mount. The server is full and the AH is great for selling potions. This shaman still needs to be keyed for Kara and his gear is average its nothing over the top. His transfer is not up until June. This account has 58 days left of playing time on it. I am looking for a alliance character. I would like a rogue or warrior but I might be up for anything alliance only and must be a PvP server. Transfer does not need to be up. If you are interested let me know hit me up on AIM at Kilotwo4. I can answer any questions you may have. If you are interested make sure before you talk to me that you have all the account info if a trade was to happen.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 5 Digit Steam account with all games!!!!

Account Information
    WANT TO TRADE my Steam Account a 5 digit, with every game.. STEAM_0:1:32*** will show you in game if your seriously interested.. looking for a WOW account, i want... Warlock or Priest... let me know what you have.. i am also willing to outright sell the account depending on what you offer me. the best way of getting this account is having a warlock/priest on a US PVP account thats transferable... i am willing to work something out for anything else though... email = boudreau.dan@ aim= greenfish09 Thanks

Account for Sale

Sell Silkroad Online Account

Account Information
    WTS account on Venice LVL38 full str (glavie) character LVL43 full int (sword) character WTS account on playerup LVL47 full int (sword) LVL65 full str (glavie) character +20 day Gold ticket & pet For real money contact : miszter@

Account for Sale

selling lvl 67 rs acc 72 wcing

Account Information
    selling lvl 67 72 wcing acc good rune pure. pm on aim or AIM- Yankeesfan1118 - HHUST1@

Account for Sale

TRY THIS ONE.

Account Information
    Hi there, i have recently figured out a way to hack rune scape while scannying the linux server which they run rune scape on etc etc. below will tell ya how to hack rune scape accounts. MAKE SURE YOU PICK AN ACCOUNT NEAR OR HIGHER YOURE LEVAL TO HACK!!! I have really only made this up for ppl who have been scammed by other ppl.So if you haven..'t been scammed i rather you not cheat for the fun of it, but it is up to you, but it isnt fair if ya use this to steal other pplz password for rune scape. Step 1. Get the rune scape account name you want to hack. make sure you have a rune scape account as you need to confuse the rune scape server into giving ya you victims password. Step 2. There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot use to notify ppl about there password and send them there password if needed i found it while i was scanning their server. The code used to send ppl passwords was hard to find but i finaly found it while collenting bits and peices while scanny the server. Step 3. Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it. Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail. Subject: rspasswrdrecovry ( it must be exactly as typed) (copy and paste) Now after that type: #=No.:4658932//$%Code&.." Your Usernme.."%*==$& } (press enter) #serident6254$$Code%.." Victims Username.."*$$1==$& } Press enter) ExHack..:0547$$Code*&%$$#imput*%.."Your Password.."*32&&*$==02$& } Step 4. You must replace the words in .." .." to what it says and as i said dont make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is HIghlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya dont make any mistakes. THEN SEND IT 2 runescape987@!! There you have it Hacking rune scape is easy for you now. have fun hackin

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.