Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    lv 70 epic'ed rogue 375 blacksmithing and much more

Account Information
    hello all after some deliberation i am deciding to sell my rogue. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Endtask a level 70 undead rogue on uldaman pve. currently in a pvp spec but with combat daggers i break nearly 30% unbuffed crit. I am also a master swordsmith with 375 blacksmithing and 375 mining, also a lv 70 epic flying mount. I currently have the recipes for dirge - felsteel battle axe - felsteel reaper - fel hardened maul - runic hammer - storm helm - helm of the stalwart defender - bracers of the green fortress - blessed bracers - and oathkeepers helm. i can also craft all the lv 70 epic frost and nature resist gear. ii also have banked my tier 4 helm fully socketed and a the night watchman(ultimate pvp helm for a rogue) and the gladiators right ripper banked. also i currently have almost 2000 gold that will come with the account and a stockpile of herbs and about 23 badges of justice sitting in my bank and plenty of smithing materials. Currently i have almost 2700 arena points banked which i will not spend so you can choose another weapon or a couple pieces of gladiator gear. the transfer for this tune will be up in about a month and a half - i am currently taking offers for the account, but don't miss out on a very well geared rogue with all his keys up and through serpent shrine. you can email me at shadow_samurai_tengoku@ or hit me up via aim at atone216 . thank you

Account for Sale

Level 70 BE Paladin / Level 60 Dwarf Hunter!

Account Information
    I am here again attempting to trade my Level 70 Blood Elf Paladin or my Level 60 Dwarf Hunter. NOTE: Unless you're character makes me drop dead with astonishment, I am more interested in trading my Hunter, but please feel free to try for the Paladin. My Dwarf Hunter is nothing special, and I am attempting to trade for another Horde character of the same level. The transfer is UP as well. Any class, but I would prefer: Orc Shaman, male. Orc Warrior, male. Orc/UD Rogue, male. Orc Hunter, male. I honestly do not care about PvE/PvP servers. I for one play on a PvE server at the moment, so there. I do not want anything special, all I am looking for is an equal character of a different faction/race! ... And now for my Paladin. IF you have an insanely well geared mammoth of a character, please post your AIM name, and contact me! My Blood Elf is Level 70, has mostly blues, 3 Epic ground mounts, and 1 normal flying mount. I am looking for (70's Only): Orc Shaman, male. Orc/Tauren Warrior, male. Orc Hunter, male. I have both Secret Question and Answer as well as the email for the account. I am also taking cash offers. NOTE: My previous offer for my Blood Elf Paladin was over 700$. If you'd like to offer money for the character, keep that in mind. I chose to say no so that I could post my add here on . My AIM is DoDDoused. Do not hesitate to contact me! My last add was up no less than 10 minutes before I recieved my first IM. THat's what I like. Go!

Account for Sale

70 lvl undead Warlock + more

Account Information
    Undead Warlock on PVE horde (Europe) server. 70lvl + nice blue gear (few old epix too ),currently Aff spec 1000+ gold (and a lot items in my bank/bank character for another 1000+gold) High Tailoring skill (ready to make epix set,just need mats,also few very rare recipes for tailoring) Got flying mount + few epix ground mounts (pvp mounts like Black War Wolf) Tauren Druid (same server) 66 lvl + nice feral gear (got 12k +armor) and also can do 3k+ dmg in Cat form ~100g and High lvl Herbalist/Alchemist (can do A LOT gold ) Night Elf Druid (same server) 58 lvl + nice gear (Balance spec),got ~400g and mount Herbalist/Alhemist Account also has a lot of lower lvl characters (29 mage and etc) Have 2 bank characters with a lot of materials/recipes/items. plz e-mail me linexlt@ Also i would like PayPal users All characters are Available for Transfering (to PVE)

Account for Sale

Selling - NE FEMALE ROGUE 70 - PVP Server Kalecgos - 150

Account Information
    Selling - Class - Rogue Race - Night Elf Sex - Female Level - 70 Attunement - All Lockpicking - 350 (max) ( all new instance that require key now accessable ) Transfer - Down (3weeks left) Server - Kalecgos PVP US Ground Mount - Yes, Epic 100%, Normal 60% Flying Mount - Yes, Normal 60% Guild - Yes, Raiding Gear - If you would like to view my Characters gear, send me an email I will reply back asap with Armory link. Weapons - Grandmarshals Swords Lv70 x2 - Crusader Enchants. - Daggers x2 - 77.8 DPS - Claws 1 of 2 - 71.8 DPS All my gear that I will email you with my Armory link is Blues all new ones. Also have some new epics Asking for 150$ Will provide all information, and whatever else you need. Email - gamer4life101@

Account for Sale

$$$$$ SELLING LVL 106 PURE OWNGE ADD ME FOR PICS $$$$$$$$$

Account Information
    SELLING LVL 106 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT AMAZING MONEYMAKER ADD ME FOR PICS I DONT WANNA GO IN TO DETAIL HERE AS MODS CHECK FORUMS AND COULD BANN IT EMAIL ME NOW AT [email protected] THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY RS SALES IS HERE FOR YOU NEVER LOOK BACK

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue on PvP. EU ONLY!

Account Information
    Yo, i want to trade my fantastic gnome rogue for any horde mage, warrior, shaman, warlock level 70. My rogue: -Exalted with aldor -Good gear -Two epic swords -Karazhan attuned -Xfer is up -Flying mount -Epic Ground Mount -Arena Captain -About 9000honor points left -Leatherworking: 351 -Skinning: 341 -First Aid: 375 -Good Karazhan Guild and so on NEED TO BE EU OFFERS!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTS WOW Burning Crusade Massive Account

Account Information
    This account is massive It has Level 70 Human Mage Attuned for almost all Heroics Attuned for Karazahn Is geared in ALL EPICS 4 Epic Ground Mounts 1 Normal Flying Mount Great 350 Enchanting Skills Level 66 Orc Rogue Great Outlands Gear Some old Tier 1 leftover Epic Mounts Level 60 Dwarf Rogue a few pieces of outlands gear epic sword and dagger Epic Mount Level 60 Priest Epic Mount Blues and Epics 1 or 2 pieces of outlands gear Excellent tailor *** In order to offer more secure trades No Emails or IM services are to be posted during trading communication. For private talk please use our Private Messaging system and read rules***

Account for Sale

RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT LEVEL 70 WITH GREAT ITEMS! (PICS INSIDE)

Account Information
    This is a Runescape account for sale level 70! Great account check out pictures: ://i12.tinypic/48x3cao.jpg ://i12.tinypic/2agu8tv.jpg ://i12.tinypic/4dgpz4i.jpg Obviously account has a lot of valuable stuff, and some decent levels. Has completed a good amount of quests. I want at least $300 usd for this account so email me at martinryan6@ if you want to buy/make an offer. Thanks! =) (Don't even try scamming)!!

Account for Sale

WTS - Unused Burning Crudsade CD Key

Account Information
    An unwanted present i dont play Wow anymore and havent installed The Burning Crusade, the box remains unopend and i can send to where ever you like, if you dont want the box and CD's then i can just send you the CD key to upgrade your accout. pl.thirtytwo@ for more info

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [A] Priest

Account Information
    70 [A] Priest, PVP Xfer is up. Lookin for horde, pref Pally At least lvl 70, also pref pvp realm, xfer down is ok. aim - mateus625 Will consider anything long as its 70.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.