Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Druid AND 70 Warlock. US PVP. Same Account. AMAZING!

Account Information
    only asking $345.00 title says it. up for sale is a level 70 warlock and a level 70 druid, both on the same server and the same account. warlock has 684 spelldmg self buffed, affliction spec, all blues, 1 green (boots, but they're really good), and an epic necklace from karazhan. is karazhan attuned. can do heroics with cenarion expedition, and is 1 instance run away from revered with honor hold for heroics there. has 7k honor points, and 1447 unspent arena points (can afford an item with that much). 60% flying mount, 100% ground mount. druid is feral spec atm, has 919 + healing with his healing gear on while in feral spec, so he can respec resto easily. he has very good gear for either feral or resto. 3/5 moonglade. with just mark of the wild on, he has 1975 attack power, and 26.53% chance to crit. is exalted with cenarion expedition, and has the earthwarden and the +62 healing offhand. various bear form items as well with high +armor for tanking. excellent all around character and has gear for all specs. account has about 100g on it as well, so you can afford repairs and whatnot and start raiding immediately. also has 11937 unspent honor points. additional info - the characters are on a (US) PVP server. Meaning you can go around to all the BC zones and mow down newbies at your liesure. Both characters are geared up in pretty much the best possible blues, both ready to raid karazhan (and both are keyed for it.) The warlock is in a Karazhan guild already, so you can just stick in there and raid with them if you'd like. Both characters have a low profile, meaning no one really knows them (a good thing). The warlock's transfer time is up, the druids is not yet but should be in a month or so. If you love PVP, and raiding with your guild for gear, this account is for you. ctprofiles - ://ctprofiles/5275927 (warlock) ://ctprofiles/5275990 (druid) asking $345.00 for the account (US currency only). can provide keys, secret question, all that stuff. I'm selling my account because i just can't play anymore with school, my gf, and my job. but instead of just letting the account go to waste, i figure'd i'd let someone else have some fun with it. if you have any other questions or concerns, or are interested in the account, you can post here or email me at hekubis@programmer I take paypal. no scammers please, i'm not dumb. thanks =)

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 108 runescape ! Or trade for wow ! IRL Cash Good acc

Account Information
    WTT Lvl 108 Runescape ~ Know Recovery No bank pin set Includes ~ Full torag(No hammers) ~ D Square ~ Abby Whip ~ 2.2MIL Cash ~ + More ! Money order only ~ cause i hear alot about paypal scammers ~ can talk by phone. Note: Over 13 trades here i've done !~

Account for Sale

WTT 52 Hunter (A),29 Rouge(A),+ more for Mage

Account Information
    all are Alli on the same PvP US server Ananonamus@ = contact, my aim is broken Looking for a higher lvl Mage on Alli PVP the links underneath are there Armory links- 52 NE Hunter, almost 53, around 100g ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Nualstrom 29 Gnome Rouge, almost lvl 30, around 10g ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Penky 20 NE Druid ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Greenadolph 14 drainai mage, almost 15 ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Frostly the account must be crusade enabled

Account for Sale

WTT 60 HUNTER AND 60 PALLY ......US COLLECTORS EDITION!!!!!!

Account Information
    A Level 60 Dwarf Paladin and Level 60 Dwarf Hunter on the US PVE Server of Muradin. This is a Collectors Edition of the Original game!! The playtime runs out March 3rd. The account is also BC enabled. The Paladin comes with: •7/8 Tier 1 epic set (Lawbringer Armor) •6/8 Tier 2 epic set (Judgement Armor) •Epic mount •Full fire resist gear •Nature resist gear •Weaponsmith 300 •Mining 300 •Comes with FREE RESPEC! Not used from a few patches ago. •Already attuned for major istances (MC, Onyxia, Blackwing Lair and Naxxramas) •Lots of items in bank ready to sell for profit! •Even comes with an AQ40 mount!! (Can only be used in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj) •CT Profile: ://ctprofiles/5064952 The Hunter comes with: •1/8 Tier 1. Epic/blue gear. Is only wearing one green piece of gear. •Mount •Fire resist gear •Dragonscale Leatherworking 300 •Skinning 300 •Comes with FREE RESPEC! Not used from a few patches ago. •Already attuned for major istances (MC and Onyxia) •Lots of items in bank ready to sell for profit! •CT Profile: ://ctprofiles/5065101 Also comes with a few low level alts. Any other info you need, please don't hesitate to message me with questions. My e-mail address is [email protected] CAN ONLY EMAIL NO OR AIM CD-Key, Account Name, Account Password and Secret Question will be e-mailed as soon as payment is cleared. Thanks for looking!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD EPIC'D LOCK- T4 ITEMS- PVE SERVER

Account Information
    Many hours of work, raiding & farming gone into this beloved toon. On the Dragonblight US/West Coast PVE server. Char has a good rep on the server! 70 Undead female warlock. Account also comes wth a 35 undead female mage, a 22 female blood elf priest and a lvl 9 troll mule. Account is currently cancelled, expires on May 19th 07. She needs a new home Armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Elhaz Warlock: 2 pieces of Tier 4 (Helm & gloves, enchanted & socketed) Rittsyn's Lost Pendant Full Frozen Shadoweave set, enchanted & socketed Shadow Cloak of Dalaran. Bands of Nefarious Deeds Scryers Exalted Tabard Girdle of Ruination Epic crafted belt Battlecast Epic crafted pants Violet Signet of Archmage Seers Signet Xi'ri's Gift Ancient Crystal Talisman Greatsword of Horrid Dreams Orb of the Soul eater, Heroic badge turn in offhand green +24 shadow dmg wand All gear socketed with +dmg or crit etc gems, mostly blue ones. All gear has top end enchants. Warlock has 7 epic mounts! Including PVP skeletal warhorse, Black war raptor, AV frostwolf, Warlock lvl 60 Dreadsteed, Exalted Mag'har Talbuk mounts x2, and Halaa PVP Black War Talbuk! Non -Epic blue flying mount. Rare pets including Crimson & Dark Whelpings, Disgusting Oozeling! Keyed for ALL instances! Keyed for ALL Heroics! 375 Tailoring with many rare /BOE pre-TBC & TBC patterns. Also lots & lots of faction patterns! 375 Herbalism 375 Cooking, 375 First Aid, 327 Fishing & 225 Riding skill. 350 Wand skill Exalted with many factions such as ZG, Mag'har, Frostwolf Clan, Cenarion Expedition. 18 slot bags in bank & on char, 1x 20 slot bag. 28 slot shard bag, 20 & 24 slot herb bags in bank. Alts & Mules have 14-16 slot bags for extra space! Misc items in bank include Orb of Deception, 13 Heroic badges, 25 spirit shards, PVP tokens, red Santa hat!, Wicked Witches Hat, misc resistance items, blue aq40 mount, ZG blood playerup.com. 8526 honor points, 321 Arena points, 16258 lifetime kills! This char was my first created & much much loved. Currently sitting at over 1k shadow damage! Shes a farm monster! Currently specced for Affliction. Account alts: Mage has tailoring up high enough to produce mooncloth & make 16 slot bags, has enchanting high enough to DE up to level 64 items. Priest is engineering/mining. CHAR IS TRANSFERABLE! Looking to sell ASAP due to move overseas. Feel free to make offers. i will only accept paypal! Serious offers only please! You can contact me in game or email me at catastr0phe_@ thanks!

Account for Sale

selling pure range

Account Information
    hes combat lvl is 43 he has 62 range his name is lordtorag2nd look him up on high scores if u r intrested u can leave me a offer here or insent message me on aim at quickfeet10101 or talk to me on at wickham.joseph@

Account for Sale

WTB Blood Elf Paladin PvP transferrable between LvL 40-70

Account Information
    I'm looking to buy a Blood Elf paladin on a PvP server with transfer up between the levels of 40 and 70. Will make a generous cash offer. Email me at skimmler@, send me a PM, or AIM me at Skyhi1177.

Account for Sale

runescape lvl 86 for sale good stats no scamming!

Account Information
    hey , im selling my runescape account it's level 86 and ive had it for about 3 years, but i dont play it anymore so im selling it. some of the features include: Attack : lvl 68 Strength :lvl 74 Defence : lvl 63 HP: lvl 75 Ranged: lvl 77 Prayer : lvl 49 Magic : lvl 60 Cooking: lvl 61 Fishing : lvl 60 Woodcutting : lvl 81 Fletching : lvl 69 Firemaking: lvl 49 Crafting :lvl 45 Agility : lvl 38 Theiving : lvl 42 Slayer : lvl 40 Runecrafting : lvl 38 Farming : lvl 11 My is [email protected] add me on or email, or just post somthing on here thanks here are some photos of my items and quests ect.

Account for Sale

WTB THUNDERFURY HORDE PREFER UD EU PVE SERVER

Account Information
    contact me on [email protected] or my mail [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS Hunter tier4 full epix

Account Information
    Hello, Hunter allie NE female, on spanish servah(pvp, u can migrate to other server)i got near 60 epix , 8/8 tier1 8/8 tier2, 3/5 tier4(head shoulder and gloves) and the best bow of the game (Sunfury bow of the phoenix) and a lot of more epics... all Prequest done, near all keys for heroic instance (revered). my dmg is : near 1'7k autoatack crit, more than 4k per Aimed shot crit. near 8000 HP, 6500 Mana, 24'50%crit and rly nice stats. Flying mount (normal), and 3 epics normal mounts. i've got too gear with 298 Nature Resistance. rly nice hunter. if ure interested add me to : Antraxruben@ Im from spain. add me and we can speak. thanks [/img]://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4507/imbagd7.jpg i can send u more Photos from mail cya all.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.