Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    RS-----> SELLIN LVL 86 WIT 97 STR NO JOKEp>
    Account Information
    as said in title i am selling a lvl 86 account it has 63--att 97-- str 40---def 40---range 28---prayer 58---mage its a very very good pker has pked a whip last night, i am selling due to ancient pure if you are interested contact me at tubalurd@ or post here (more likely for a replie with ) i will give name when u send email and your offer, i can get on and meet you to verifie and you can ask me stuff when i am on it cheers j closter

Account for Sale

TRADE! (i know what to do for scammers)

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my account for an other. I want to trade my lvl 55 NE druid, lvl 30 UD rogue, lvl 19 Gnome twink rogue and lvl 19 BE pala twink for lvl 60 mage or hunter. I can also trade only lvl 55 druid for lvl 55 mage or 56 hunter. I mostly want male UD mage or human female or male mage. hunter can be NE male or female or Troll male. SO all this to ONE LVL 60 MAGE OR HUNTER, or DRUID FOR LVL 55-58 mage or hunter. (If u really want to trade with me, and u only have a Troll or human male warrior lvl 60 i can take that too ^^) If u are interested mail to: [email protected] Thanks! PS: Mages rule!

Account for Sale

WTB lvl70 Warrior or paladin

Account Information
    WTB lvl70 Warrior or paladin Pvp server, either Horde or Alliance.. looking price at 150-200.. also need Secret Q and answer.. : nohanholic@ aim : nippongirl86 email: nohanholic@

Account for Sale

WTS World of Warcraft account - 70 Paladin (EU-PVP)

Account Information
    Basically i'm now working too much to play, so the account is up for sale, details as follow: 70 Horde Paladin, Blood Elf Female. Attuned for Karazhan, all Heroic instances, and partially to Lady Vaj and The Eye. Good server reputation as one of the best paladins playing the server. Never been transferred so thats a viable option. Gear: Mostly high end blues from Heroics, With 5+ Healing Epics from karazhan and the best of pre raiding healing gear. PVP Gear: If you feel the need to smash someone in mellee combat i have not neglected tanking gear or Retribution DPS gear, which is part Epic and high dmg. The character has around 2400g, and about 5000g in banked items. Only one serious alt that made it to lvl 33 (orc warrior), otherwise just play around alts. Im asking for about 300 Great Brittish Pounds or nearest offer. Email me at naaman.hart@ for more info or screenshots whatever. Look foward to chatting with buyers, thanks. Naaman

Account for Sale

WTT RS account!

Account Information
    22 pure woodcutting with 500-600k in bank and level 72 WC with full Black trim armor. Also, level 71 with lots of member stuff with 200k in bank. I'm looking for 60+ Warlock Alliance. Horde MAY be considered. US PvP only please! Send offers to: Email: jcb3996@

Account for Sale

WTT [H] EU UNDEAD mage lvl 70

Account Information
    Transfer is up, on eu pve server looking for warrior lvl 50+ ALL characters MUST be alliance!!! anyother offers considered..... anything over lvl 50 and alliance Must be on EU with transer up.

Account for Sale

Selling level 115 account for rs gold or items

Account Information
    Hey Im selling a level 115 account for runescape items.... here is how it will work.... you will make an offer for the account, if i accept, then i will give you the password, however, i will still be on the account, so you will not be able to get on it untill i have the stuff. You can check that the password works by attempting to log on... if it works it will say "this account is already logged on" and then you must give me the items. After that i will give you the accounts password. It has no recovery questions. I will be on my other account "n3rd ki11er" to take the money/items, my accomplice will be on the 115... If you are interested then i will give more information about the account and u may be able to meet him on the game to prove that he is my account... however, obviously i do not want to get it blocked. To contact me, add either n3rd ki11er, or my adress "matt_dawson_rules@" So far i have had an offer of 3million and a dwarf cannon, but you and i both know that it is worth more than this. And please, no noobs

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS Account warlcok lvl 70

Account Information
    I want to trade or sell my account : Warlock lvl 70 : ://ctprofiles/5307903 . In zuljin (SP/EU) server. Warrior lvl 54, Rogue lvl 46,Priest lvl 43,Mage lvl 36, Druid lvl 46. All in Sunstrider server (EU). for more information : pro_leyen@

Account for Sale

50draeni shaman for trade

Account Information
    aim jmasterjack1234 is mikonexus loooking for a ipod or another accunt pst im listening to everyone

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 48 hunter, 31 shammy Stormscale PVP server

Account Information
    For a 40+ druid, lock, priest, or pally on a pvp server preferably stormscale. Horde or alliance. email: stephen12@ : cloud@gamerenders

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.