Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB UD MALE THUNDERFURY EU SERVER

Account Information
    contact me on [email protected] or [email protected] with price and ct profile if possible

Account for Sale

WTT 70 mage

Account Information
    WTT 70 undead mage for a 70 alliance toon. Mage has mostly BC blues, some greens, flying mount, two epic mounts. pvp server, xfer available. Im looking for a 68+ ALLIANCE ONLY PVP ONLY char. reply here or email DEBLoemer@aol. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 Human Warrior Very Nice GearEpicBlacksmithing PvE

Account Information
    Looking for Horde Lock/Rogue/Mage 60+ On PvP Us

Account for Sale

WTT [EU] 67 NE Druid for Anything

Account Information
    I'm wanting to trade my Night Elf Druid (Male). He is level 66, full rested and is over halfway to 67. He is currently feral specced. His feral gear is blue's/green's from outland. He has Staff of Beasts and Feral staff. In cat form he has over 1.5k AP, over 2.5k armour and around 7k hp and over 29% crit chance. (Self buffed). In bear form, he has over 8k armour, and nearly 9k hp. I also have Healing gear (mainly 60 epics) which he has over 7.5k mana with and heals aroune 3-4k per heal. I also have casting gear, its not so good, but does the job. I have epic mount, over 200g and lots of good trinkets, and items to sell. His proffesions are: Mining - 360/375 & Engineering - 327/375. He is great in PVP. He is currently on a PVE EU Realm with his Xfer down. Other chars I have on another server (PVP) - 38 NE Rogue - 31 Human Warlock Can show any Char in game. I am currenly considering all offers. I would not like a warrior. Must not be below level 67, but apart from that, I'll take a look. I prefer PVP also, but MUST be EU! If you are interested in a trade and want to know more, contact me on: : ben_pilloverdose_09@ AIM: Insanebenjo09 Xfire: insanebenjo Or PM me / E-mail me on my address. I prefer IM programs while trading though however.

Account for Sale

WTT 61 hunter EU

Account Information
    I wanna trade my 61 hunter on Jaednar. Its ally and PCT is ready. Full epic gear with TBC on the acc. Im looking for a Blood elf paladin. It has to be on a EU server and PCT rdy add my : Qeeet@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Draenei shaman and other 60+ horde, all on EU PVP

Account Information
    Hey im looking for a trade against a ally rogue or warrior, need to be lvl 70. They also need to be transferable and well geared. My shaman is revered with all the factions and its exalted with Sha'tar. Its also ready for Karazhan and i've got some epic's from karazhan to. The alts are: 62 warlock, undead female 60 rogue, orc male

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Warrior!

Account Information
    Like the title says I am trading a 70 Night Elf warrior with lvl 70 blues etc. Has his epic mount and regular flying mount. He has a fairly decent tanking set and my x-fer is also up. I also have a 60 orc warrior on a different server who also has his x-fer up, plus various 30-50 alts, one happens to be a 47 twink rogue. I'm mainly looking for a lvl 70 shammy(either faction/pve or pvp server) or an Alliance Rogue, but I will look into other offers cuz I'm terribly bored of my warrior!

Account for Sale

BIG RS CLEARANCE 700M+ AND 3 ACCOUNTS FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY RUNESCAPE CLEARANCE HAVE BEEN PLAYING 4 YEARS NOW HERES WHAT IM SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"£$%^&*() 180K WILLOWS LOGS FULL DRAGON FULL GUTHANS WHITE PHAT PURPLE PHAT 43 SETS OF FULL RUNE 3 RUNE BOOTS 3X DRAGON AXE 100K DRAGON BONES ACCOUNTS LVL 102 WITH 90 MAGE 89 RANGE LVL 121 WITH 99 STR 99 DEF 99 ATT AND LVL 102 WITH 99 WC THANKS ALL FOR REAL LIFE CASH PLEASE

Account for Sale

Selling 4 Accounts (Each with Santas)!

Account Information
    Hey guys, i'm selling 4 Runescape accounts, each with 2 Santas on. Each account i will sell for 25m cash.. Due to the amount of people that scam, there will be a middle man for each purchase. I do not accept accounts for accounts, only Rs cash. For all those (low life people) I don't want my time to be wasted by all the scammers out there (so please don't post!!). This is a first come first served purchase. If you want anymore inside information please contact me on my (alexjames456@). DONT forget these items are properties of Jagex and will always be so. Any problems after purchase, can only be resovled by yourself and will have nothing to do with me. Thanks, RunescapeRediCule. P.s The middle man is a member off this site that has been selected by random post. If you recieve a message off me you will be the middle man. Due to there being 4 sales each sale will have a different middle man so there is four possible chances it could be you.

Account for Sale

WTB GW.rs.wow.ffxi gold and WTT wow key,gamecard for gold

Account Information
    ://we-will-scam-love you-out-of.you 1 .We are a professional company who is engaged in fictitious game currency trade, if you have any needs about selling your gold, please connect our online employee to get the help. 2 .Besides purchasing the gold, we still offer the service about exchange cdkey, gamecard for gold at the same time. 3 .There are several places that still need improvement about our website, however, we firmly believe that we'll get better in the future. 4. Nowsdays, we only support some kinds of terms of payments, that is, the papal, e-gold and western union. AIM: wtbgamegold live support online WTBgamegold@ Click Picture to visit our site.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.