Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT NE Hunter level 65

Account Information
    US PVE, level 65, 200g on hand, NE Hunter Alliance PVE, level 64 cat pet with great stats/skills, epic mount, dual axe of the legion , great socketted items, blue gun, rest is great outland greens. Beastmastery/marksmanship for aimed shot and improved hunters mark, Mining/Jewelcrafting, First aid max'ed, good reputation, good guild. Looking for basically anything.

Account for Sale

[H]LV70 Troll hunter | [A] 60 Gnome warrior

Account Information
    Looking to sell off these 2 characters, 1 is on crushridge, other is on lightbringer. The gnomes transfer is UP, but the hunters is not. Looking for 190 for both characters. Ive sold other 2 cheap characters on here before! 1: ://.#/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/459858/an/0/page/0#459858 2: ://.#/ubbthreads...true#Post472737 You can either reach me at Email: migz06@ Aim: mlcruz07 I wont be on tonight, but will be on all day tomorrow! I have all the information for the account. Also will be able to put the email in your name. PAYPAL VERIFIED!!! Lv70 Troll Hunter: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Crushridge&n=Pheign LV60 Gnome Warrior: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Millum

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 70 Mage PVP Euro Server (1000+ frost dmg)

Account Information
    I'm new to this forum and would like to say Hello to anyone who's interested. Due to the switch of my working place to USA, I can not play in the EU servers anymore so I would like to let go of this Mage. She has been made on the release of the Burning Crusade on one of the new PVP servers and now He is one of the best geared Mage on that server. Of course you may also migrate at any time if you wish to do so. She has 1000+ frost dmg (with the support of arcane talent and the full set of Frozen shadowweave which I already have), and when switch to PVP gears, she can go up to 9300 health (9500+ if change 1 gem and enchant) while still have 800+ frost dmg. She has 2 epic land mounts, 1 normal flying mount and another EPIC FLYING MOUNT! All bags are 18 slots and in the bank she still have 6 Primal Might and some spellcloth/shadowcloth/primalmoon cloth left (10+), also get 28 baget from Heroic instance which you can use to trade for some another epic gear. She has 375 shadowcloth tailoring and 375 alchem (potion master). Also get some honor point and arean point left (already have the Gladiator glove). Some of the Epic Gears she has include: (all gear is enchanted and has gem slots filled but will not list here) [Blade of the Archmage] [Girdle of Ruination] [Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders] [Frozen Shadoweave Vest] [Frozen Shadoweave Boots] [Spellstrike Hood] [Battlecast Pants] [Pendant of Dominance] [Marshal's Dreadweave Cuffs] [Gladiator's Silk Handguards] [Belt of Divine Inspiration] [Alchemist's Stone] [Quagmirran's Eye] If you would like any other details about the character and a link to his armoury profile please message me or send e-mail to Chillpepper.zip@. I will not let the account go cheap so please only serious offer. I will personally ship the world of warcraft, and world of warcraft burning crusade expansion set boxes that contain the cd and cdkeys if requested.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS - 70 SHAMAN HORDE US PVP

Account Information
    70 shaman link below shows all info of the character ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Dekklan mount - regular mount gold - under 100 g guild - will be doing khaz soon tranfer will be up - june 3 2007 Trading for these classes only - druid, mage,war,hunter If trading we will exchange current password, account name and emails and cd keys IF you want to buy account starting price - 200 usd contact info - email - unparkiller@

Account for Sale

!SELLING LVL 121 LVL 102 AND 3 PARTY HATS FOR REALMONEY!!!!!

Account Information
    LVL 121 = DARKPRINCE8 LVL102= THTYRE WHITE PHAT BLUE PHAT RED PHAT THANKS JUST MAKE AN OFFER HERE VIA PAYAPL!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Account for Sale

selling a lvl 80 runescape acc whit 82 mining

Account Information
    name:mastaknifa blackmarcks:0 i want runescape gold for it and post offers if u got ss go to chat #pc100+[/img][/url]

Account for Sale

WTB 65+ gnome mage(inside for details)

Account Information
    im looking for a 65+ gnome male mage on a us pvp server. email me at pantpant22@mail or contact me on aim at moo4you2moo. >.>

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Undead Female Rogue Epic FLying Mount + 2k Gold

Account Information
    Wts a lvl 70 undead Female Rogue on a US PvE server Has epic flying mount various Epic Land Mounts including the Blood Elf epic mount (I farmed the faction) 375 Herbalist and Miner so its easy to farm with her...especially as a rogue....easy to make money Also has 2k gold Post here or send me an email if you're interested Shaman4sale@

Account for Sale

Selling night elf rogue 70 (CHEAP)

Account Information
    hi im selling my lvl 70 nelf rogue... well geared with some 70 epics and some 70 blues. got flaying mount 280%. and alot og honor and arena points to spend Its xable too. for more information contact me on or email. marker_209@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Shaman 375 JCer 5K Gold Epic Flying, Turtle Mount etc

Account Information
    Level 70 Tauren Shaman (Horde for those who may not know) USA - PvE Server - Xfer is available unless I xfer him to a new acnt before the sale. Karazahn epics, T4 etc... Epic Flying Mount Turtle Mount (from the Collectors Card Game) Other Epic Land Mounts Wolf, Kodo etc.. 375 Jewel Crafting, HUGE Money to be made in selling Cut Blue Gems - Knows Almost All Gem Designs blue drop designs epic drop designs etc...though again, the real money comes from selling cut gems 375 Alchemist too (Transmute Mastery, Comes in handy when making Diamonds to cut...always nice to proc 2,3,4 and 5 at a time) 5k gold yes, 5,000 gold. If you farm the ore yourself, you can easily make 1k gold a week selling the blue gems you prospect and cut. More if you have the time. I might also be willing to Leave him on the Acnt he is on, rather than Xfer him to a new one before handing him over. If I leave him on his current acnt, I can include the Original WoW Collectors Edition CDs.... AND the Burning Crusade Collectors Edition Game DvD. This will allow you to continue to get your choice of Pet Panda, Zergling, or Mini Diablo.... Plus the Netherwelp from the BC CE with Every new Charector you make. I will just have to xfer a few chars I want to keep off of the acnt to a new one. I would do this for an additional fee... IE leave him on his current acnt and include the game CD's/DvD He has the Title "Warlord" if you like to show it, as I earned it way back when it was a b***h to get such a thing in Battlegrounds before they made it easy mode. Any Questions post them here, or send an Email at Shaman4sale@ the Gold alone, from most popular sites that sell gold is valued at about 800.00 so you're getting quite a lot, not to mention the uniquness of the Turtle Mount and the ability to quickly make more Gold with the Jewel Crafting. Let me know if you're interested, again post here... or send me a PM on these Forums. I'm NOT looking to Trade, I'm busy with school and most likely done with WoW for good. Any Questions post them here, or send an Email at Shaman4sale@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.