Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling runescapeII account combat 101 90str =)

Account Information
    Selling cmb 101 runescape II account Great Pker, Stats: ://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?i...p64saleez6.png Dont look at my total lvl it sucks but look at the cmb stats 90 str for a combat 101... its a good pker in f2p and p2p, U can pm me by or by E-Mail,; [email protected] U can offer on it i accept only rs cash because im making a new tanker (im bored of mains i made like 3 accounts cmb 98+) U can post here your offer aswel

Account for Sale

Bying rs2 account with 99 rnge 94 mage with real cash

Account Information
    Bying rs2 account with 99 rnge 94 mage with real cash Hi, i am bying a runescape account, it has to have 97+ range, 94+ mage 100- cobat, 'm not looking for a lv 126, i want a good pker. i would prefer though that is had 80+ combat, 60+ attack, 70+ def, and good over all stats, have fun selling, my is clanhanbey@ and as the title says i only use paypal so there will be no disputes, and i only use real cash. ty

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 UD WARRIOR FOR A SHAMAN

Account Information
    hello im trading myy lvl 70 ud warrior for a well geared shaman 61+ add me on jimmysteynen@ you won't regret it or pm me jimmytje

Account for Sale

WTT 62 PRIEST (EU PVP SERVER) LF ROGUE MAINLY

Account Information
    Hello Everyone, I am a level 62 dwarf shadow priest on EU servers. Unfortunately due to my boredom with this game, I thought id give another class a quick shot before I finally quit this game. So, the point of this post is too see if anyone reading these forums would be interested in trading accounts (I know your not supposed to, but I don’t really care). I also have a level 43 human mage, the former number one level 29 twink on the server (who is now 34, with loads of twink items in the bank for level 39) all on the same server, along with a load of other 10+ alts. So if your interested in finding out more than we can talk on or just through e-mail. I will not answer on these forums, so just send me an e-mail and tell me whether you want to add me on . Then we can look at armory profiles etc and see if we want to make a trade The character that appeals to me most are rogues but I will consider any class as long as it is 60+ ( account must be BC activated). Finally, if any of you are interested in buying the account, then I will also be tempted by offers. Hope to speak to you soon

Account for Sale

Selling SAM 72, Carbuncle

Account Information
    Server Carbuncle, Main Job Sam 72. Need more info just PM me. Asking price, 150 i just dont have time for this game anymore I am paypal verified and would like to deal with paypal only.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Female NE Rogue.

Account Information
    Hi im looking to Trade my Rogue for a NE Female Priest. My transfer for the rogue isn't up until May 21. But she can be transferred to Any PVE Realm. I have screen shots. She is a very cute toon Her gear is pretty good. She doesn't have any Kara epics. But has all the good 5 man BC items. If you are interested to trade and want to know more about the rogue feel free to.. AIM - UmImJewel Email - jdaab87@

Account for Sale

WTS 5-Digit 0:0:85XXX Steam Account

Account Information
    Want to sell this account. It has the following games: - Counter-Strike - Counter-Strike Source - DOD - DOD Source - Half-Life 2 Death Match ... and all of them basic games (TFC, Opposing Force, Richochet, Half-Life) and is in good VAC standing. Contact me either through this or email (kylefrennea@).

Account for Sale

sellin rs accounts!!!

Account Information
    selling a lvl 66 account with 63 str 34 def 36 wc 38 crftn 60 atk 26 range and25 prayer!!has done monkey madness and lost city!!!

Account for Sale

WTT Cute NE Female Hunter 63 + Evil UD Warlock 60 EU PvP

Account Information
    Trading my cute female night elf hutner on eu Jaedenar xferable .Before TBC she was pretty epic.Atm is lvl 63.Gear - tier2,tier1,14 rank shitz,rok/lok weapons set. Also she have her epic ground mount.And much goodies in the bank. Lvl 60 ud warlock on ahn'qiraj eu pvp xferable. Mainly blue gear.Has 2-3 epics.His epic flying mount and 300 tailoring. The account ran out of play time. Basicaly im looking for anything lvl 55+ with TBC enabled. : ryclester@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (H) Warrior for 60+ druid, pally, priest, shaman

Account Information
    Hey im looking to trade my 70 Undead warrior for a druid, priest, shaman, or paladin. must be level 60+. I have an AIM: chrisallthetime. Ill be on all day if you want to see his gear and such. THANKS!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.