Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 64 Legendary[H]Warrior for human/BE paladin (geared) 66+

Account Information
    I have a Tauren Warrior to trade for a Blood Elf or Human Paladin (Gender doesn't matter). EU ONLY! NO RP/RPPVP! Gear: SULFURAS HAND OF RAGNAROS (Crusader) Ashkandi, greatsword of the brotherhood (Crusader) HWL main-hand axe + Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos (both crusader) for Fury Dual Wield. Full Wrath set Full Warlord set Heres some other stuff: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Oldscool Although he is level 64, his gear is top till level 70, so you won't be having any problems at all (some is still useable at 70 even, like the warlord set for PvP). I grind with 5/6 warlord set, chromatic boots and HWL axe and Crul'shorukh. Battle stance gives me 25.60% crit and 1k AP. Perfect to quest with! Offers will go to punkrockjock@ ( and E-Mail)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUMAN PALADIN,62NE ROGUE,41mage,53hunter,EU PVE

Account Information
    Hi. i want a 70 Mage on a EU PvP server trading 70 Human Paladin Xfer up PvE 62NE Rogue Xfer up PvE 41 Gnome Mage Xfer up PvE 53 Troll Hunter Xfer up PvP all for a 70 Horde mage on a PVP Server EU! Thanks. [email protected]

Account for Sale

level 70 warrior human legendary sulfuras WTT Eu

Account Information
    level 70 warrior WTT Legendary sulfuras level 70 warrior WTT for a gnome warrior or a tauren warrior with decent gear aq40/bw l naxx dps gears OR a mage a rogue aq40naxx/bwl gears 60+

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Tauren Hunter EU PVP SERVER

Account Information
    I have an acc with a lvl 70 Tauren hunter. 3 Epics from kara, including the nice epic gun. Nice dps ^^ heh. 1 k Gold. Normal flying mount, epic "ground" mount. PVP server. PCT rdy. Gloves of quickening fiend slayer boots Sonic spear withSavagery over 1 k i gold. Right half + fire essence to the thunderfury quest ^^ add me to your : Lasse_Svendsen_@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Blood Elf Paladin (Kara, Epics, Flying Mount...)

Account Information
    This is an awesome PvP and PvE class.. looking for legit buyers only. I'm looking for around $360 OBO and definitely #. Character information: - Karazhan Attuned - 1194 Bonus Healing - Holy/Prot Spec (perfect for raiding) - Epic Mount - Flying Mount - 375 First Aid - 375 Mining - 240 Blacksmithing - Revered with all the main horde factions - Revered with Keepers of Time, Cenarion Expedition, and Auchenai (with heroic keys) - Almost all factions have been advanced to friendly/revered/exalted - Tons of epics, rest are blues (except for really good green belt) - Some 70 PvP gear, 4k Honor, 500 Arena points - Transferable June 21st Transaction information - Only accepting money via paypal - Not looking for trades. Absolutely NOT. - I do NOT give information before payment. - I would like to speak with buyer via AIM//Phone/Ventrilo before transaction occurs (so just e-mailing won't cut it). - I'm a trustworthy seller. Check my signature to verify. - Sale includes account information and the changing of e-mails to yours and the Secret Answer Any further questions or more information - Contact information: AIM: ghettorizzice : ghettorizzice@ E-mail: computerwhiz89@ (use this only if I'm not on AIM or , and leave me your screen name for either or both)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Druid + 60 UD Rogue + 52 Human Warr for Shaman (H)

Account Information
    Hi I'm interested in trading my acc that has 70 tauren druid and 60 ud rogue and a 52 human warr all on EU PVP SERVERS. Im looking for an acc that has a shaman in it 60+ doensnt matter bout the level MUST BE HORDE! 9hehe) and on eu pvp ofc, i would like the acc to also have another high level char in it preferebly a rogue or hunter dont have to be 70 as long as 60 + is fine ill consider all other classes BUT warlock as i have 1 already . Charecter info : Druid : was balance spec till not long ago and has some of the best balance gear in bank. changed to feral recently and have O...k feral gear but not great Rogue: has been used for pvp only since tbc was released i was gonna level it but shaman seems more interesting atm. has some high warlord gear and gets pretty high crits 2k ambush is very common. Warrior : Is an alliance that was made just for fun to see how allies are so its basically a plus hehe and have many other alts too if u think u r interested then my e mail is : [email protected] will accaept horde acc with 60 + shammy and another high level horde on eu pvp. PLEASE IF U ARE A SCAMMER DONT BOTHER.. ALL I WANT IS A FAIR TRADE ^^

Account for Sale

WTT 70 WARLOCK[H] for 70 HUNTER or PRIEST[A]

Account Information
    WTT 70 ORC warlock for a [A] HUNTER or [A]PRIEST US PVP or PVE XFERABLE I CAN SHOW YOU ON MY SERVER IF NEEDED hes sitting in the orc starting town WTT my 70 warlock for a equally geared priest(shadow gear also) or a hunter my 70 warlock -1050+ spell dmg -all heroic keys -SSC key -mag quest done -pots already made( shadow power/4 flasks etc.) -flying mount/epic reg mount -revered with almost every faction that im not exalted with( revered with consortium) -375 Jewelcrafting ( almost every rare design, only missing 2 # designs -375 tailoring( shadowcloth, have 2/3 frozen shadoweave, already have 13 shadowcloth made for vest) -60 orc warrior also on the account LOOKING FOR: hunter or Priest ALLIANCE US PVP XFERABLE -i will need to see an armory when you contact me. -keyed to at least most of the heroics+kara -rep grinded for the basic factions in outlands Basically I dont want a fresh 70 as mine is not -Gear to equal my own - Useful professions also maxxed or VERY close REP AND GEAR NO FRESH 70's and I dont want to see lots of green gear >_< CONTACT VIA PM's AIM OR EMAIL aim: insanegenius99 email: insanegenius16@

Account for Sale

WTT Horde and Alliance Account PRIEST/WARLOCK Details Inside

Account Information
    Yes, I would like to Trade or Sell these TWO seperate accounts. I've decided not to create a fancy post just because I'm really tired right now and don't feel like spending 30min on it lol. So yeah, here goes nothing. =============================================== On account #1: Faction: Horde Class: Priest Race: Undead (Will of the Forsaken FTW) Sex: Male Spec: Shadow (11/0/50) Spell Damage: +600 (While using full shadow dps set up) Bonus Healing: +1100 (While using the healing set up) Server Type: US PvP Xfer Status: Down until June 5, 2007 (Excellent reputation on the server so far). ||| GEAR ||| He has 4/5 of his dungeon set 3 (Hallowed) and has 2/5 of the warlock dungeon set 3 (Oblivion) which is used for the shadow damage. Has 5 or 6 level 70 Epics, which include the seal of the exorcist and the Gavel of Unearthed Secrets (Lower City Revered). If you spec Holy you should have no problem at all getting into a good guild, as I have been invited to Karazhan clearing guilds multiple times. I chose not to join because I am PvP all the way. Plus this priest is my alt so yeah. ||| PROFESSIONS ||| He is a 337/375 Enchanter. He is a 361/375 Tailor. Can make Frozen Shadoweave. =============================================== On account #2: Faction: Alliance Class: Warlock Race: Gnome (Escape Artist is amazing) Sex: Male Spec: Affliction (51/10/0) ... Raid DPS, old habit not to mention it is actually very good for PvP. Spell Damage: +690 (Still using quite a bit of lvl 60 gear) Server Type: US PvE Xfer Status: Down, up on June 23, 2007. Once again I have very great rep on this server. ||| GEAR ||| This warlock has seen a great deal of end game raiding that was PRE-TBC. He is wearing 2/5 of his Tier 2.5 (Doomcaller's from AQ40) and has a total of 4/5 of it. (The Circlet and Footwraps are in the bank). He is wearing 3/8 of his Tier 2 (Nemesis from BWL) and has a total of 5/8 of that. Hes got many ZG Epics in his bank and various AQ20 and AQ40 Epics as well in there. Such as: The Zandalar Set, Staff of the Qiraji Prophets, Charm of the Shifting Sands and many more epics. He has 2/5 of his Dungeon Set 3 (Oblivion) in his bank, was going to wait to replace my current gear until it was 5/5 for the Seed of Corruption bonus. He uses the Mana Wrath with a +40 Spell Enchant on it and uses the Saga of Terokk in his off hand. He has some gear with full socketed gems in it which include his Second Sight Helm from Shadowmoon valley. ||| PROFESSIONS ||| He is a 346/375 Gnomish Engineer. He is a 375/375 Herbalist. =============================================== As far as what I'm looking for, can be Alliance or Horde with Xfer up or Down, I DONT CARE haha: Rogues Hunters Druids Shamans If you character has at least 2/5 Gladiators I'll trade both of my accounts for it, and pay for an additional month since both are almost used up. If you have a Draenei Shaman I will also do an instant trade for one of my accounts, If it has very good elemental gear, at least +560 Spell Damage then I will trade both of my accounts. Also if you have one of the classes above and are not 70 then you must have at least full Tier 2, 4/5 Tier 2.5 or at least 3/9 Tier 3. If you are one of the classes listed above and have FULL TIER 2, TIER 2.5 and at least 5/9 Tier 3 I will trade both of my accounts for that character. =============================================== Contact me at: Juschillaxin06@ daZedparty06 (AIM), my computer should be back online by tomorrow. If you would like to purchase one of my accounts then please send me an email regarding what your willing to spend and we can work from there.

Account for Sale

WTT Geared 70 orc Hunt + 60 Shammy***

Account Information
    Hunter Pvp + transfer up 5 70 epics 14000+ honor Ud warhorse + Raptor blue flying mount 300 skinning Shaman 60 orc pvp transfer up UF and mostly "rank 10" pvp gear I am looking for Pvp HORDE ONLY and with the transfer up or soon to be up. I am not looking for a specific class but nothing in quest greens ... and preferebly with some epics. Alts to me mean nothing so don't bribe me with your twinks either. I am on aim sn: volcom0026

Account for Sale

WTT/S 62 hunter

Account Information
    hi i want to trade my 62 hunter he is US PVP he is in a guild has epic mount traning but he is striped and i am willing to buy him 200g or il sell him for 1000 G if u r intrestead or wan t more info e-mail me at zachthehabd@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.