Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 HUMAN PRIEST *FULL GLADIATOR* ILLIDAN

Account Information
    World of Warcraft 70 Human Priest Selling a level 70 Human Priest on the Illidan Server (PvP). As title says full gladiator set. Check the CT Profiles for more information. Serious offers only please. Server transfers are UP. The character has a Flying Mount. Revered/exalted with most locations. Kharazan key. When payment is received, I will send an email to you with the account name, password, recoverys, email and CD Key. Contact me via AIM or email with OFFERS or to acquire more information. FeuerY2k (AIM) feuer2k@ GEAR ://ctprofiles/5339562 and ://ctprofiles/5339626 ALSO: Gladiator's Satin Gloves AND Gladiator's Satin Robe (Dmg arena set) I only accept Paypal payments. Disclaimer: If you are bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' and/or 'the account' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property ofBlizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types (ie, 'Warrior', 'Main', 'Alternate/alt') and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: ://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

Account for Sale

WWT 67 nelf druid eu-pvp for a rogue

Account Information
    hey ppl me again lawl this time i wana trade my druid she is lvl 67 nearly 68 on eu pvp server the maelstrom and transfer is up she has imba feral items and healing items some of the best in tbc she is currently spec'ed feral for leveling you can solo most quests easy for more info aim me on thedirtybertie or christopherwhite597@ Im looking for an alliance rogue lvl 65+ might take lower but wont drop below 64 tbh must be on eu pvp (could take pve if its exceptionaly good) gotta be transferable unless it is on ravencrest eu co'mon guys get back to me on this any questions just go to the above !

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warlock - EU for Rogue

Account Information
    im looking to trade my undead lock (5 lvl 70 epics) on a pve server, transfer up. For a rogue dont care what race lvl 66+

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUNTER (alliance) (master axesmith) FOR ANY 70 ROGUE

Account Information
    For more info or any offers send mail to Darkangle76450@

Account for Sale

WTT Level 62 hunter [A] open to all offers!!!

Account Information
    Trading a 62 hunter, on the realm Nazjatar (PvP US). Looking for anything thats 60+ on a PvP US realm. Also has 2 very l33t twinks. rockets_fan_2011@

Account for Sale

WTT 52 warlock for rogue,priest,druid !!! could be naked

Account Information
    hi i wanna trade my 52 lock for a rogue preiest or druid armour doesnt matter it could be naked !! lol well email or add me to on GUY_IN_CROATIA@ or leave a post here

Account for Sale

WTS 60 BE mage and a 29 Twink

Account Information
    Like i posted WTS 60 BE mage us PVP Low pop server so good chance to get on top of server has good gear fully rested acc active until aug 25th I am orig owner of acc can give all info when purchased the twink 29 gnome rogue great gear and TBC enchants really good us pvp Diff servers thoug same acc email me at macekills2000@ if intrested considering all offers

Account for Sale

selling runescape private servers!

Account Information
    if you wanna spawn phats masks, any rares and have 175 combat talk no more, i have a runescape private server and for only 500k rs cash il set u up and get u going by sending u the file over just add me [email protected] ok if u wna find out more

Account for Sale

sell rs account good for barrows and super money maker 113

Account Information
    if any1 is interested then add me on dylanmiffy@ the 2 options are to buy with full d or not how the deal will be done: 1st.i give the name of the account and pictures 2nd.u pay half the money for the acc 3rd.you recieve the pass and answers to previous recovs(none set at the moment) 4th.u pay the other half and thats the deal done note(if u attempt tp scam me i will phone jagex and get it sorted)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Nelf Hunter

Account Information
    I might be looking to trade my 70 Nelf hunter for the right offer. Male Nelf Hunter U.S. PvP server Has a nice mix of instance blues, and kara epics. about 20 crit/2k Rap. I also have a nice PvP set of gear that brings up his health to around 8.5k Has an epic ground mount/normal flying mount All but 2 Heroic keys, and honored with Aldor. Max Herb/300 skinning about 16 heroic tokens/many PvP tokens Has arena shoulders, and almost 1k points. the transfer is up. I can send you the armory link by email if needed. ~150g on the character Also on the account 67 Dwarf Warrior Great gear for the level, greens/blues Tanking set/Fury set/MS No epic mount, but a good bit of gold. Level 34 Lock with good gear for the level Level 30 Mage also has good gear Assorted level 20ish characters. All characters can be transfered. What i am looking for in return is an Orc/Undead warrior or Undead rogue with simmilar gear to my hunter. If warrior having BS is a + If their are a 60+ Alt on the account that is also a + specifically a warrior, rogue, or mage.(undead is a +) Again i will only trade if the offer is good, so you can either email me at fergonlarue@ or just make a post here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.