Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Nice Euro WoW to 60+ US WoW

Account Information
    I have a very good EU WoW account that I would like to trade to a similar 60+ US WoW account. My account has the following: 1. lvl 70 Human Warlock with 1000+ gold and very good gear 2. lvl 60 Dwarf Hunter with good gear 3. lvl 60 Dwarf Priest with good gear 4. lvl 40 Human Rogue with good gear character trasfers are up on all of these. woohoo1968@

Account for Sale

WTT 66 mage & 62 lock (Horde)

Account Information
    Mage ( Undead ): Basically Tier2, 2 epic ground mounts, 500 gold, 300 achlemy & 345 herbalism. Great dps gear.. xfer not up until july 18th Lock ( ORC ): Gear is outland blue and greens, no epic mount. 375 first aid. xfer up and ready to go looking for: Priest, shammy,lock, or good geared warrior. Aim: laylw758 Email: hd857@comcast

Account for Sale

Selling or tradinglevel 94 runescape account

Account Information
    Selling for runescape cash, or a f2p pure. Has 20+ days of membership left, some fair moneymaking skills 85 woodcutting, 83 fletching, 75 fishing, 70 cooking, 49 runecrafting, 66 mining, 70 ranged and 61 mage, 78atk, 76str, 76def the account is BLANK, there are no items on it whatsoever, bear that in mind. if your interested, contact me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT gold on 2 different servers READ

Account Information
    i have gold on 2 alliance side pvp servers EREDAR and DRAGONMAW i want to sell or trade this gold if you have gold on shattered hand ally side that would be great..... can be reached at heward_69@

Account for Sale

Selling WoW LVL 70 Undead Male MAGE AWESOME GEAR

Account Information
    70 Undead Male Mage Name: Viper Realm: Darrowmere(PvP) Link: to all my gear ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Darrowmere&n=Viper I currently have no gold because it was spent getting all my character UBER DPS gear. My enchanting is a bit low because I recently picked it up but once its 350 you can get the ring enchants witch will boost DPS even more. Tailoring 375 every 4 days I can make 2 spellcloth, 1 shadow cloth and 1 moon cloth witch you can easily make 250+ gold weekly not to mention the loot. With 881 fire spell dmg and 31% crit with selfbuff I can easily out dps 95% of the people on this server. With potions you can easily get 1100+ spell dmg and 33-34% crit. I have full spellstrike and spellfire sets. I have all the best enchants and most of the best gear for DPS. I am currently 4 shattered hall runs away from getting an epic weapons that will boost my spell damage up to 900+ ://wow.allakhazam/db/item.html?source=live;witem=29155;locale=enUS Also I am attuned for Karazhan and have my quest for SERPENTSHRINE DUNGEON I am half ways done with my Cipher of Damnation quest line used to get attuned for tempest keep 20 man. I have Heroics keys for: Thrallmar Keepers of Time Cenarion Expedition I still need Lower City and Caverns of Time (Within 2k rep away from it) Also I have about 15-16 badges of justice so within 2 or 3 heroics you can easily afford almost anything from the vendor. So if you are looking for some serious DPS, an uber gold farm or just something to PvP with contact me at GoDFaTHeR1337@, or at smithejames@ my fathers email adrress. [/b]

Account for Sale

Selling WoW lvl 70 Warlock

Account Information
    70 Undead Male Warlock Name: Crypt Realm: Darrowmere(PvP) Guild: Insidius Link: to all my gear ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Darrowmere&n=Crypt I have 200+ gold and can easily farm 100g within 2 hours with great Affliction tactics that I have learned over the time that I played my warlock. For example I use this farming tactic all the time ://video.google/videoplay?docid=5061334627194129060&q=Warlock+grinding&hl=en the person who made this video was about lvl 62-64, with a lvl 70 you do not need to have a priest with you and you can do it a lot longer and easier. I spent my gold on getting the awesome Flying Mount and great epics with rare gems and enchants such as Frozen Shadoweave Set ://thottbot/?set=553# My main professions are Mining and Tailoring both 375, every 4 days I can make 2 Shadow cloth, 1 Spellcloth, and 1 Moon Cloth which you can easily make 250+ gold weekly, not to mention the loot, also you can go mining and make a ton of gold finding rare gems and selling stacks of ore. Since I am a Warlock I can summon the normal riding mount, I have the Epic Raptor Mount and I have the Normal Flying Mount which helps A LOT when looking for mining veins or just farming. With 817 Shadow spell damage and the amazing DoT power of Warlocks I am easily the top DPS in my raid groups. With the potions that my guild sends me every week and with the potions that you can easily get from the guild mates at any time, I get 920+ spell damage making those DoTs hit even harder every tick. My highest critical hit was 9k. Although I am mainly for DPS in raids I am very deadly in PvP and usually take out opponents within 15 seconds easily. I have about 8k honor points and almost 1,000 arena points. I have the full Frozen Shadoweave set. I have a few of the best enchants and most of the best gear for DPS. I am currently revered with Thrallmar rep. and my guild does quite a few runs everyday for ://wow.allakhazam/db/item.html?source=live;witem=29155;locale=enUS My guild also does Karazhan a lot and I ALWAYS make it in the raids no matter how many people are there. Also I am attuned for Karazhan I am more than half ways done with my Cipher of Damnation quest line used to get attuned for tempest keep 20 man. I have Heroics keys for: Thrallmar Keepers of Time Cenarion Expedition I still need Lower City and Caverns of Time So if you are looking for some serious DPS, an uber gold farming machine, and an amazing PvP character all in one. Contact me at GoDFaTHeR1337@, or at smithejames@(my fathers email address).

Account for Sale

70 Tauren Warrior, xfer up, epics.

Account Information
    I am quitting WoW and selling my account, it has: lvl 70 male tauren warrior, pretty decked out in fury pve gear and has a couple epics in the tanking set as well, i was dps and offtank in kara/gruul's/mag and a 60 sham with not so good blues from pre bc. shoot me some offers, i'll post up what the highest ones are. you can get in touch with me on AIM, my handle is nubc4k3z

Account for Sale

WTT rs lvl 88, and 77 for WOW 30+ any class and race!

Account Information
    TRading lvl 88 and 77 rs for wow 30+ any class any race dont care. email me at vmaul160@aol or IM on AIM vmaul17 thank you for your time.

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 Blood Elf Hunter and 70 Undead Mage - US PVP

Account Information
    first of all, if you want to buy send me a email to fullautoprofiles@ LOOKING FOR AROUND $350-$400 USD VIA PAYPAL pictures: This account contain 3 Characters - level 70 Blood Elf Hunter (female), level 70 Undead Mage (male) and a level 60 Human Paladin (male). The Hunter and Mage is on a US PVP server, and the Paladin is on a Normal Server, Alliance. Characters on the account can be transferred at anytime except for the Paladin (2-months remaining). Great reputation if you choose to stay on the server. Winning bidder will receive the username, password, secret Q/A and the changing of the e-mail address. 70 Female Bloodelf Hunter - US PVP Server - Transfer to any server is available: Mounts: Norma Flying Mount +60% flying speed (Tawny Windrider), Swift Purple Hawkstrider and the Horn of the Frostwolf Howler. Hunter Pets: 70 Plagued Swine and 70 Swiftwing Shredder Windserpent with LB 6 Equipment: Misc. Blues/Greens from the Outlands Weapons: Terokk's Quill, Valano's Longbow and the Honed Voidaxe Professions: None. Keys: Shattered Halls and Shadow Labyrinth 70 Male Undead Mage - US PVP Server - Transfer to any server is available: Food: Rank 9 and Water: Rank 8 Mounts: Norma Flying Mount +60% flying speed (Blue Windrider), Purple Skeletal Warhorse, Horn of the Black War Wolf and the Horn of the Frostwolf Howler. Equipment: Misc. Blues from the Outlands Weapons: Battle Mage's Baton +40 Spell Damage Professions: None. Keys: Shadow Labyrinth 60 Male Human Paladin - Normal Server - Transfer is not available for 2-months: Equipment: Full Grand Marshall Weapons: Unstoppable Force Professions: 300 Engineering/265 Mining

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NIGHT ELF ROGUE *GLADIATOR GEAR* ILLIDAN

Account Information
    World of Warcraft 70 Night Elf Rogue You are bidding on a level 70 Night Elf Rogue on the Illidan Server (PvP). Server transfers will be up May 26th. The character has a Flying Mount. Revered/exalted with most locations. Kharazan key. When payment is received, I will send an email to you with the account name, password, recoverys, email and CD Key. GEAR ://ctprofiles/5339779 I only accept Paypal payments. Disclaimer: If you are bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' and/or 'the account' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property ofBlizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types (ie, 'Warrior', 'Main', 'Alternate/alt') and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: ://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.