Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 NE Druid and 67 NE Rogue PVE server

Account Information
    I am selling two different accounts. I am the original owner and as I am moving and will not have time to play anymore they need to go. I have spent alot of time on both characters. The first is a lvl 70 night elf druid, shes got really great gear, specced feral, also tranferable if nessesary. The second character is a lvl 67 night elf rogue. Still has some of his tier gear back from the old end gamer days. subletly specced, transferable as well. The female alliance druid comes with a cross mount :Swift white steed and also has 900+ gold Flight form has already been purchased Skills are: alchemy(150+) enchanting (350+) also has the elementals deck: Maelstrom along with some old epix from the end gaming days b4 BC like stormrage and such. The rogue has 800+ gold and was used mostly in pvp but has alot of endgame gear as well. He can tear it up in arenas and bgs with someone that knows how to play a rogue or someone that wants to learn. Both accounts are transferable If you have any questions or would like to know more specific information please email me at anytime. I would like the druid to go for around 350 and the rogue about 250. Both toons are on the whisperwind pve server. I am not selling the characters themselves. Both characters are property of Blizzard Entertainment. I am however, selling the time spent lvling and gearing these two accounts. If you would like to know more pls email me at totokiba@ Photos are available as well. Good luck to you!

Account for Sale

WTT 102 and 85 rs acc and full epic hunter!

Account Information
    Hi I'm looking for a (espeacially a Warrior or any horde on Chromaggus or Silvermoon) but it has to be on an EU PvP realm. I'm the owner of a lvl 60 NE hunter with full epic gear, containing tier2 and PvP epics with Epic Ram and epic Tiger mount. He is member of a friendly and seriously raiding guild, which has gotten far in karazhan. On this acc theres also a lvl 45 Druid, 27 Mage and 23 Rogue. This acc may be traded either for a lvl 70 warrior or a well geared 60-70 warrior I'm also the owner of both a lvl 85 Runescape charr and a lvl 102 Runescape charr. If you can give me a lvl 70 Warrior I may trade my lvl 102 runescape charr for it. If you have a warrior between lvl 60-70 you can have the lvl 85 with a gear of your own choice! (I fix some stuff over from the 102 then ) For more information either mail me or contact me by by faarrest@ and I may send you some pictures of my accounts as well as giving more info.

Account for Sale

buying flyff accounts60+ must be a blade,ringmaster,ECT

Account Information
    buying flyff accounts 60+ must be a blade,ringmaster,billposter or archer i will trade any game accounts for these accounts so message me at destroyallfishes@ we have runescape accounts hero online accounts turf battles accounts mosaing accounts rakion accounts and other higher lvl flyff accounts

Account for Sale

Trading my Tauren shaman 70 US PVP for a 67+ mage!

Account Information
    shaman is kara keyed/geared for kara. Has flying mount and epic ground mount. herb and alch with about 300g worth of stuff to sell... With about 1100 plus healing and 550+ dmg If you have any questions AIM: GOSUSTRAT EMAIL: GOSUSTRAT@

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl. 99 Runescape Account.

Account Information
    Hello I am selling a level 99 runescape account. Stats- Attack-82 Strength-86 Defence-70 Range-71 Mage-82 Quest points:182 All Free Quests Done. Major quests done- Legends Desert Treasure Roving elves Total level-1324 I Am looking for rs cash only. I am selling this account because i got into pures and i need to focus on my pure. I am looking anywhere from 5-10m. Please Send me an Email. Wollyshoes@aim

Account for Sale

WTB Account with Thunderfury (EU-EN realm)

Account Information
    Hi, I'm looking for a account with Thunderfury. Contact me at prince_thunderaan@ Or just send me a private message. Will look at all classes/races offered! When contacting me try to include everything needed to know about the account, aswell as price and pictures. If you cannot show me the character ingame, then I'm not intrested!! Thunderfuryftw.

Account for Sale

*WTT 5/5 Gladiator Geared 70 Rogue*

Account Information
    Hello! I have a female gnome rogue with the following: 5/5 Gladiator Arena Armor Gladiator Claw Gladiator Shiv and Malchazen, if you decide to do PvP with daggers. 3 Epic Ground Mounts (tiger, ram, elephant) 1 Epic Flying Mount PvP gear is 10k stamina w/ 200 resilience and 1.2k-1.4k ap (depends on spec) PvE gear is about 1.4k AP and 200+ hit. Basically Karazhan mixed gear. Hopefully, one can acknowledge the amount of work put in this character. There's also a 61 mage on acct if you ever decide to level one. IMPORTANT NOTES - She's on a PvP server and is xferrable. - I am looking to TRADE for a WARLOCK or maybe a SHAMAN. I also PREFER, a FEMALE GNOME or HUMAN. - I don't mind being entertained by other offers such as diff class or $$ - just be realistic! - This acct has been owned by me since release - I'm not dumb, so scammers - give it your best shot. contact here or through AIM @ Diddyszookeeper. thx~

Account for Sale

wts 61 mage eu pvp pct up cheap

Account Information

Account for Sale

selling rs account, combat 111, 50m+

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTS EU Warrior, Rogue, Warlock and Hunter ALL lvl 60!

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.