Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS/WTT 70 Tauren Shaman (US,PvP,Xfer) for [A] Druid/Shaman

Account Information
    I am willing to trade my Level 70 Tauren shaman for an alliance druid or shaman. It doesn't have to be level 70. I am also willing to sell the account if a trade doesn't work out. Please contact me at funkmasta.k@ or aim - drawes0m3 for more details.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UNDEAD PRIEST FOR TROLL/BELF PRIEST EU PVP SERVER!

Account Information
    add [email protected]

Account for Sale

Endraven (Gassan) = not a scammer, public apology

Account Information
    I was quick to react and would like to apologize to Endraven - Gassan for accusing him of being a scammer. He is in fact not, I guess that paypal money did get "messed up" somehow but all in all it did get reveresed and payment was recieved. It startled me to recieve the message that the paypal transaction was reveresed and I did not get the messages you said you sent about giving me back the account info and such. Sorry again for blaming you on something you didn't do. Last edited by Xilanl on 02/25/04 - 19:10; edited 2 times in total

Account for Sale

WTS 70 HUMAN PRIEST *DECKED* Alliance Illidan PVP (US)

Account Information
    World of Warcraft 70 Human Priest Selling a level 70 Human Priest on the Illidan Server (PvP). Server transfers are UP. The character has a Flying Mount. Revered/exalted with most locations. Kharazan key. When payment is received, I will send an email to you with the account name, password, recoverys, email and CD Key. Contact me via AIM or email with OFFERS or to acquire more information. FeuerY2k (AIM) feuer2k@ GEAR ://ctprofiles/533956 and ://ctprofiles/5339626 ALSO: Gladiator's Satin Gloves AND Gladiator's Satin Robe (Dmg arena set) I only accept Paypal payments. Disclaimer: If you are bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' and/or 'the account' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property ofBlizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types (ie, 'Warrior', 'Main', 'Alternate/alt') and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: ://worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

Account for Sale

Selling: Level 70 UD mage. PVP EU - PCT UP!

Account Information
    Hello, I'm selling a level 70 UD mage - several crafted epics, (Battlecast set, Blade of Wizadry, Spellfire set ETC) on the character and its attuned for Karazhan. The character is currently on an EU PVP realm, and the paid character transfer is available so you can transfer it anywhere you want. If your interested in this, or if you'd like to know more about the characters reputation(s)/gear then add me at at: bazfernandez@ Full account details, (secret Q&A, CD key etc) will be given to the buyer once payment is received, accepting Paypal only. MVH.

Account for Sale

runescape selling level 105 runescape account for rs gold

Account Information
    selling level 105 runescape account for 5 mill - 8 mill runescape coins attack.....85 str..........87 def.......83 hp..........86 range..........77 mage..........84 cook .............83 wc.............66 fletch ..........84 fishing............78 firemaking...........62 crafting...........60 smithing........53 mining.....60 herblore ........60 rune crafting....60 slayer.........68 prayer.......63 My email address is lilbill003@aim and u can contact me also on AIM aol instant messenger - my screen name is lilbill003 thank you

Account for Sale

WTSShare 70druid+62warlock+61priest EU account!

Account Information
    Hello Well I can't afford to pay to blizzard, but i like to keep playing, though i dont play much. I hoped some of you that dont have the money to buy an account would like to share one with me, you would active the account and could play the warlock and the priest most of the time. or if you're intrested you're welcome to buy it My EMail is [email protected] Warlock - UD - Nordrasill Priest - Human - Sunstrider Druid - Tauran - Frostwhipser All transferable

Account for Sale

warrior

Account Information
    My warrior in a dwarf on the a US server...... Why do you have to rogues???? and plz link me your armor for both of them

Account for Sale

WTT 64 paladin with twinks for DPS 70!

Account Information
    Hello , I enjoy playing Wow but i'm sick of my paladin it's a good one but I'm wanting for a dps class: It has +300 healing and +150 spell dmg. A mix of blue's greeny's for pvp epics for healing (Tier1)(4) some half twinks About 400-500G and 250enchanting; 280mining; 375first aid; epic mount. For more information plz contact me on counter_skater@ looking for +- 70 character DPS.

Account for Sale

WTS : Priest Level 70 - PCT UP*

Account Information
    Hello Everybody! Im now selling this Priest due to quitting wow . The gear on this priest is good and contains Almost full epiced, Its almost got every keys for heroics, and are revered with the violet eye. The Priest has tailoring and Alchemy both 375. If you are ever goin to any endgame content this priest is good geared and prepared for it. Atm its builded as a shadow priest and have 800 shadowdmg. ://ctprofiles/5312348 - Its not applied the enchants on the gear nor the gems in this ct profile. - the link dont represent the actual character name or server. Im not intressted in any trade atm due to im quitting wow. im intressted in only offers. This character is on europe / Eng realms Player Character Transfer is up and running. Add my : Kakemonster11@ for any information or bid. You will get CD-key, Loggin and Password and Secret question and password.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.