Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS (AA) 70 Paladin, 70 Druid, 70 Hunter - Crushridge Horde

Account Information
    I have 3 70s on Crushridge, horde side. They're listed on ebay at ://cm.ebay/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=238932155&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=220110710457&lk=URL I'm sure all the info you need isn't there so ask me. They can be transfered. I'm willing to get in Vent and talk to you, or even get in game and show you my chars.

Account for Sale

WTS 66 UD Lock real cheap and quick. or trade with mage!

Account Information
    Selling UD Lock on PVP SERVER HIGH POPULATION Level 66 100+ gold on char Name of the Char : Screamy Add me on : vishaz@ Looking for 120-140$$ or Mage 68+ If mage is 70 i can add some cash Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT (A) Holy Priest for horde healer (EU)

Account Information
    My Priest is Holy, but only as of 2 hours ago. So he is still wearing +dmg gear. Want to trade him for a Horde healer. Specifically Priest/Druid. Doesn't have to be healing specced just someone that can heal. Also have a 51 Undead Rogue on my account aswell. reply or email me at guitarhero@eircom Both on pvp servers.

Account for Sale

WTS/T 70UD pvp Priest 3/5glad, 1/5tier4 epic flying xferable

Account Information
    b]Race:[/b]Undead Sex:Male Realm:US pvp Realm(xfer open) Mounts: EPIC FLYING(5200g), 4x Epic ground Gear: 3/5 Gladiators set(Helm,Chest,Gloves) 1/5 Tier 4(Shoulders) Many more epics in pvp healing gear his stats are about 10kHP, and 1300 Healing. Almost fully enchanted/socketted Keys: All heroics, and Kara Skills: 370 Primal Mooncloth Tailor(5 epic recipes learned) 375 Herbalist Reputation: Exhalted with all Pk factions(will get conquerer title next patch). And revered/exhalted with many Outland factions 700 arena pts Account also has a 61 gnome mage in almost all pre bc epics some tier2.5/3 Im looking to sell this for a BO of 450. But im taking offers. Also would be willing to trade for an Warlock/Warrior. That is [H] us pvp xfer up. Must be 70 with very good gear. I am paypal verified, and you must be to in order to buy. Email:Gamer4156@aol AIM:Gaming444

Account for Sale

WTT NIght Elf Druid for Alliance Human Mage

Account Information
    Druid LVL 70 Night Elf Male. Kharazan / Onyxia / Naxxrammas Attuned. Gear is for balance Spec, with all of them being TBC blues. No low lvl blues as i collect new things for him everyday. Bout 100G at most. Epic Walking Mount. No flying mount as i have flight form. I have a lvl 29 twink Rogue Night elf and some lowbies lvl 5-10 WTT with alliance mage or alliance Warlock. Both preffered Human and Female .

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Orc Hunter w/ Epic Flying Mount

Account Information
    1800 AP unbuffed and gear is fully socketed and enchanted. 5/5 Beast Lord Set 8/8 Tier 2 Set (In Bank) A Few Karazhan Epics WolfSniper Rifle and more! Epic Flying Mount! 5.2k Gold.. Epic Riding Talbuk (Exaulted with Mag'har) Keyed for all heroics (Almost exaulted with all) PST for offers or more information at AIM kuwait02..

Account for Sale

WTB UD warlock/ H warr EU PVP!

Account Information
    contact me at Rulegutt2@ i'll take shammys also=) can maby trade Mage or paladin. both 70 pally got 14 70 epics and mage 8

Account for Sale

Selling 70 Warlock - US PvE Server

Account Information
    I'm interesting in selling my 70 warlock on a US PvE realm. The character is transferrable. The character is on an active account, with the Burning Crusade installed. All of the characters gear is outlands rare to epic. The character is keyed for all heroic instances, as well as Karazhan. The character has almost 900 shadow damage self-buffed. The character has over 7k hp and over 7.5 k mana unbuffed. The character has his epic flying mount, roughly 500g, and over 1000g worth of items in the bank. I'm looking for around $350 US. My email address is goldbondrules88@ Feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or other offers. Thanks for your time!

Account for Sale

WTS/T Good Geared Hunter level 70 EU server

Account Information
    What the title says. email me at ivan.v303@

Account for Sale

WTT! tauren shammy + orc rogue! 70

Account Information
    hey want to trade my 70 orc rogue and my 70 tauren shaman.. both on EU servers but the sahman is on pve. it got 3 heroics keys and some nice pre kara gear.. + epic flying mount and 1000g want a decent warrior for it!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.