Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Wow for Runescape Accounts

Account Information
    Hey guys, Im trading a lvl 62 Wow account.. He is a night elf hunter, and has full tear 3 armor + 3k gold.. I am currently selling for 4m CASH or Good Items PLEASE MESSAGE ME RUNESCAPE MAIN - Naruto300 * I will switch Relms for you, Its currently on Khadgar....

Account for Sale

WTB epic [H] warrior/warlock us pvp

Account Information
    Looking to buy an epic Horde warrior with good 2h epic weapon and armor. Im paypal verified paying up to 300 if the gear is good. Also looking for a Horde Warlock with 10k hp/600+dmg. email:Gamer4156@aol aim:Gaming444 Also looking at lower geared accounts.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Und. Priest for SWG account/credits/items on Naritus

Account Information
    I quit WoW about 3 months ago but before I left I managed to get my Level Priest 2 pieces of gear from Karazhan - which were the Blue Diamond Witchwand and Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran. This character also has upwards of 1350+heal and I believe can achieve up to 400-500 shadow damage at least with it's current gear. It also has a rare flask recipe, Flask of Mighty Restoration. He is 375/375 potions mastery and nearly 375 enchanting. The bank holds many items/pots/materials. Gear wise he has the best blues attainable from anything short of raids and also has a few BC epics. He has pre-BC endgame epics also from AQ40, Naxx, BWL. Willing to trade all this for either a well off SWG account on the server Naritus or a very valueable sum of credits/rare items on Naritus in SWG. Please respond here, if your offer is reasonable I will send you a PM and we can talk more on AIM/.

Account for Sale

WTS undead mage lv 70 with 5 epics

Account Information
    I'm selling world of warcraft+ world of warcraft TBC(the manual is in italian) and the account that include: -undead mage lv 70 -orc hunter lv51 The server is Arathor The main charcter is the mage, he has: - a good lv 70 gear with blue and 5 epics, you can see the photo if u wanna see it - 4 epic mount: purpe skelathal warhorse, black war kodo, black war raptor and frostwolf howler - 1 flying mount - about 500g - 1 stamina gear, you can need it while the raid - 6/8 or tier 2(netherwind set) that include: chest, belt, wrist, l, head and hands - 1 epic high warlord spellblade lv 60+1 offhand epic lv 60 He has 2 base profession: - Tailoring 375 and he can make some epic( the spellfire set and 1 belt lv 60) - Enchanting 301 and 1 secondary profession: - First Aid 334 In the bank he has some reagent for enchanting and some materials for the Aldor The secondary character is the huner, he has. - a good lv 50 gear with 1 epic - 1 normal mount: horn of the dire wolf He has 2 base profession: - Engineering 300 - Mining 230 and the secondary profession is First Aid with the spell at 255 The account have another 3 months already payed, only this will be cost 35 euro sorry for my bad english guys and good luck with the auction price: 120-150 euro

Account for Sale

WTT nelf rogue for dranaei shaman

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my 70 nelf rogue on an eu pvp server for a dranaei server. Character must be on an eu pvp server and up for tranfer. For more info or offers msg me at smantoniou@

Account for Sale

selling lvl 91 with skillcape and firecape

Account Information
    Hi, i am selling my runescape account because i am quitting and do not want to play any more, the account has a firemaking skillcape and a firecape from tzharr fight caves. If you are interested in buying the account i am only accepting payment via paypal or rs gp (paypal prefered, so you know i cant scam, because u can charged back.) Stats: * att: 72 / str: 76 / def: 70 / range: 72 / hp: 75 / prayer: 55 * A few of the accounts items: * whip / torags / k's of cooked / raw lobys / ammy of fury / k's of runes / loads of fletching supplies and much much more * If you are interested in buying my account plz add my address : [email protected] ( serious buyers only) thankyou

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 117 Runescape Account 10m!!!!!

Account Information
    Name: Dash104 Lvl: 117 Highest non cb stat: 99 Cooking, 93 Fishing Stats: 96 attk 97 str 94 def Add - Twenty-4-seven@ I will Do half money, then password, then rest of money! At Least 8mill wanted for the account. Laterzzz!!

Account for Sale

>>>>Selling lvl 88 Runescape Account p>
    Account Information
    Hello, Im selling this account because i am trying to earn more money for my main... That account name is Bum Face32 Sorry for the bad name =[ I am going to sell this account for 2 million runescape gold.. The totla lvl isn't very high but its still a very good staker... Look it up on high scores.. If You want to buy this account send me a message on Messenger My email address is: footymadjosh@ I Don't Read the forums alot so plz only me =] Thanks, Rs Account Dealer

Account for Sale

Trading a Runescape account for...

Account Information
    Trading my runescape account for your WoW account. Also trading items for WoW gold. Please message me on at danton83@ ://img390.imageshack.us/img390/2232/bankpic6ux2.jpg[/img ://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1214/bankpic3qm5.jpg ://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5550/bankpic1pc0.jpg ://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7149/bankpic2ww2.jpg ://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4559/bankpic4qw8.jpg ://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4823/bankpic5nu2.jpg ://img390.imageshack.us/img390/2232/bankpic6ux2.jpg

[SIZE=5][B]Account for Sale[/B][/SIZE]

[U]Main Character Information[#]
    WTS US Druid,rogue,hunter all lvl 60

[U]Account Information[#]
    epic druid, hunter and rogue good blues. and alot of other alts server: icecrown(US) PVE account has 1300gold it wasn't played since ayear method of payment: paypal for more info contact me at mwsharawy@ 550$=instant trade,accepting offers ty

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.