Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    account runescape

Account Information
    plz could any1 spare me a good runescape account that you dont need please im in need of one i cant play because of those scammers but please email [email protected] is you can with user and pass[/list][/list][/code][/quote]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE druid, and 60 NE hunter, both PVP

Account Information
    wanna trade both my 70 druid, and 60 hunter for an alliance PVP server, transfer available, will take any class.. want level 70, but if its lower, you must pay for the transfer of the character. i will trade straight up for a 70. druid is transferable june 12th, and hunter was just transfered, but i transfered him to the wrong server on accident so i wanna trade with someone. AIM: Greenfish09 Email: boudreau.dan@ im not on aim much anymore, so email me.

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 93 account

Account Information
    133x total 93 combat 83 fletching 75 cooking 76 attack/hits 75 str 70 def also have a 88 combat 927 total account with scattered skills.. willing to sell for RS cash or Paypal. MUST VERIFY THAT YOU ARE OWNER OF EMAIL ADDRESS that payment is being sent from. Do not want another bullcrap dealing with from any scammers. Do not waste my time, my aim is dirtymexican121. Already dealing with paypal on a scam that someone tried. the 2 email addresses included in teh scam that i was hit with are : brian_uni@ AND ejlevenson@comcast. IF ANYONE PAYS YOU FROM THEM, YOU WILL GET SCAMMED. It is 2 people who talk on the fone, and one makes the payment, the other pulls it back. You dont get your money. IF i suspect this, i will report you to paypal. I do require personal info (IE name, telephone #, and address) i will provide mine aswell, to prevent scamming. If you scam me, i will report you to the local police, i have done it, and people have been legally dealt with. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT [A] Dwarf Priest 4 [A] Warlock, [A/H] Hunter or [H] Paly

Account Information
    WTT Alliance Dwarf Priest currently specced as Shadow with extremely nice gear, Frost Shadowweave 3/3 set, few more epics from Shattar, 2 epic ground mounts (ram and ellek), regular flying mount, 375 Tailoring AND Herbalism, shadow AND healing gear 925+~, Kara attuned and has almost all Heroic keys. Also have 2 months prepaid time left. I am after a Gnome Warlock, any hunter (not troll or dwarf, Tauren is a +) or a Palladin (Blood Elf only) with equal gear or something to substitute (epic flying mount, a lot of gold or real $$$). Server must be PvP and must have xfer up which I require you to do since my credit card isn't accepted through WoW (I am willing to pay fee depending on your gear/character). If you meet all the above requirements contact me on AIM at Lantz909090 or email me/add me to at flammie90@

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Level 100 Acount For Runescape GP !!

Account Information
    I was going to sell my pure accounts and trade the money to this account but i decided im going to sell everything and start fresh so i can get the skills i want. I am selling the account for runescape gold. It is level 100 and has a total level of almost 1500. The omitted numbers are all above 5 btw. Please offer a sensible amount for an account that has taken me over 3 years, either on here or email me at [email protected] [​IMG]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NIGHT ELF DRUID IN A KARAZHAN FARMING GUILD

Account Information
    I want to trade my 70 nelf druid , its on a european pvp server I am looking for a (horde chars)70 priest/70 warlock/70 druid on a pvp european server . IT MUST BE TRANSFERABLE NOW! =) The druid has some epics and flight form. add [email protected] Thank you

Account for Sale

Warcraft (BC) level 70 rogue account for sale (PvP - US)

Account Information
    I've recently decided to quit the game, and quite honestly I could use some extra pocket change. I've decided to put my accout up for sale to see what I can get for it. Here are the account specifics: Main: Level 70 rogue (PvP server - transferable anytime) Male UD Misc: - 375 in both Herb/Alchemy - 375 FA, 365ish cooking, 235ish fishing - Keyed to all heroics - 300 riding skill (has epic flying mount) - Other various mounts (reg flying, black kodo, raptor and wolf from PvP, white AV wolf, AQ40 bug, and of course the fairly rare epic horse from kara) - 2/5 T4 (helm + gloves) - Misc kara & heroic epics (shoulders, pants, bracers, neck, rings, etc..) - Gladiator's MH dagger (mongoose) - Emerald Ripper OH (15agi) - Riftmaker in the bank (fiery) - 2/5 blue PvP set (gloves and chest), epic pvp cloak - All of my PvE gear is gemmed with rare (blue) gems and fully enchanted (including helm/shoulder enchants - scryer exhalted) - PvP gear is fully enchanted and socketed with common (green) gems In PvE gear: 1508ap, 230 hit, 22.16 crit, 7.8k hp On the same server there is also a level 25 UD priest with 225 enchanting/tailoring and a few other misc bank alts. The rogue probably has somewhere around 500g on him, but I'm pretty much a huge packrat. I have a ton of herbs, mats, etc... Old Main: 60 Hunter (PvE server - transferable) Male NE - Just an old toon from pre ZG days... average blue gear for that time period. - 300 mining/eng - regular riding mount - not much else to speak of Account Specifics: - The account has been mine since the day WoW went live. - It has never been banned, suspended, etc... for any reason - I have not recieved so much as a warning from blizzard - I have the origional CDs for both WoW and WoW:BC and they can/will be included - Answer's to my secret questions and whatever else you want isn't a problem I will be taking offers and questions via email at cjb266 (at) psu (dot) edu. Please don't hesitate to ask. If you want to know a specific rep, piece of gear, etc... just let me know. I'll be happy to hook you up with any information that I can provide. Also, note that this account is only for sale. I will not be taking trades unless it's for something non wow related. I've recently decided that I don't need this distraction anymore - that's why I'm getting out. Nothing personal, but I don't want your shammy.

Account for Sale

wtt 69 paladin!! eu pvp for 66+ warrior "A"

Account Information
    wtt alli pala 69 for alli warr 66+! nickswick@

Account for Sale

Runescape hacking

Account Information
    Hello everybody, Post here if you would like to hack ANY Runescape account. You may not believe me but this is my proof. i am a Jagex Mod and i know how to hack. ive helped Jagex programming the Linux servers which save your passwords and your usernames on. if you whant to hack people like ZEZIMA or people like N0VALYFE or anyone in the top 100 in runescape. Then just post here!! OR i can make you get many sums of gold(Your choice). just send me your pass and your user and your victims username like this: My email is [email protected] #no.38492$$code"your username"548# #servident6346code%"victims username"153# [HASHTAG]#exhack0547code[/HASHTAG]"your password"3502# and if you want to get gold then reply on this thread HAPPY HACKING PEOPLE!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD warlock PVP flying mount for lvl 60 rogue

Account Information
    hello I would like to trade my lvl 70 Undead Warlock with decent gear and 60% flying mount for a 60 rogue of any race(prefer horde, must be male) on a pvp server. The 60 must have decent gear and an epic mount. Other trades will be considered. The character is also up for sale for 200$ US if there are no real trades.

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.