Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling AWESOME lvl 107 PKER, and 85 Rune Pure!

Account Information
    If you would like to buy one of these accounts, just talk to me on.. AIM: Alex izz tha man : wowyourgood9029@ Im only accepting runescape gp or items, and if you need any proof of me owning this account, just ask me and i will log into them for you.

Account for Sale

WTS - everquest - 75 Warrior, 824 AA, 16.7k hps unbuffed

Account Information
    75 Warrior, ALL expasions enabled. Original owner of the account - started in 2001 and have been playing since. Character is raid geared and flagged with 829 AA's, Buffs out 20k plus. He can tank just about anything. He has lots of clicky toys, nice weapons, 61k plat in the bank and a 100k horse. Please see Magelo link. ://eq.magelo/profile/109663 Account also comes with a decently geared 55 ranger and various other lower level characters I messed around with from time to time. I have CD's and CD keys I can send you for: Original everquest, Ruins of kunark, Scars of velious, Shadows of Luclin, Planes of Power, and Lost dungeons of Norath. All others expansions have been digitaly downloaded and are active on the account. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Account for Sale

wtt Lvl 63 dwarf hunter pvp server 4 anythign 60+ pvp server

Account Information
    msg me on aol messenger justinwebber1

Account for Sale

Looking for a Guildwars Nightfall Key Unused or an account.

Account Information
    Hello, i am looking for a nightfall account or just the key unused, whichever you have, i dont care. What i have to offer is the following: Diablo 2 Lord of Destriction Key Starcraft: Brood War key Counter Strike Source key Battle Field 2 key Call of Duty 2 Key F.E.A.R Key Empire Earth Key Call of Duty United Offensive Key if you need any of those and have a Guild Wars Nightfall key, contact me at vengativoplus@ or just add my X-FIRE: Silencercuba and we will work a deal out. Thanks for looking, have a nice night.

Account for Sale

WtS/WTT 70 BE mage/66 NE warrior/50 UD rogue

Account Information
    I'm selling the time put into my world of warcraf account. Iv'e enjoyed playing on my account and wish i could still play now, but i don't have enough time to play anymore, and i don't want all the time to go to waste so now it's your turn to take off where i left off. Once the payment has been received i will give account name,password,secret question/answer, and i will also change the registered email/phone on the account to the one you would like on there. This account includes - 70 blood elf mage (male) - US PVP server - Transfer availble in aweek has a flying mount (riding crop to go with that) 3 epic ground mounts all end game raiding/herotic keys he's revered/exalted with all outland repupations all epics/blue gear enchanted with gems includes the spellfire/spellstrike set (epic) and epic rings, and l 200+ gold all 18/20 slot bags (and in bank) 9 badge of justice Also comes with a 70 Night elf (male) warrior - PVE (alt) epic mounts around 1400 gold epics/blues enchanted enchanting/blacksmithing good kara raiding guild and a 50 undead rogue alt on a PVE server blues/greens enchanted leatherworker/skiner I'm looking to sell this account for about $300-450 (NO TRADES PLEASE) Aim Burban07 - Burban_21@ SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 lock

Account Information
    Im looking for 69/70 Druid or Rogue must be EU and PvP i will give you link to armoury if you make me a gd deal Add me at : [email protected]

Account for Sale

Trading Games Keys 4 a GW Nightfall key or a Nightfall acct.

Account Information
    Hello, i am looking for a nightfall account or just the key unused, whichever you have, i dont care. What i have to offer is the following: Diablo 2 Lord of Destriction Key Starcraft: Brood War key Counter Strike Source key Battle Field 2 key Call of Duty 2 Key F.E.A.R Key Empire Earth Key Call of Duty United Offensive Key if you need any of those and have a Guild Wars Nightfall key, contact me at vengativoplus@ or just add my X-FIRE: Silencercuba and we will work a deal out. Either add my , X-Fire or leave your info in a reply and i will respond as soon as i see it. Thanks for looking, have a nice night.

Account for Sale

WTT 2 64 BE warlock for lvl 70 shaman or rogue PVP US

Account Information
    The title of the post pretty much sums it up as to what I have, interested in a level 70 shaman or rogue but willing to consider any level 70 offers as long as they are on PVP US servers.

Account for Sale

wtt 19 twink[A] very verygood gear + enchants

Account Information
    wtt 19 twink insane gear the gear is fully enchanted sept for pants witch i can get enchanted soon or will provide mats if we trade.... i will link on armory what im looking for a 30 day game card posible a 60 day game card that is well worth the price of this twink it would cost more in farming gold and enchants + time and effort contact me on aim - mytholigy333

Account for Sale

selling lv 68 pure

Account Information
    im selling a lv 68 pure great stats done desert treasure and has anchent mage, also done horror from the deep comes with full ghostly and full zammy book im willing to trade for other accounts any type or for rs cash

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.