Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Runescape Pure! 87 STR! 82 Mage! Ancients!

Account Information
    Selling a Level 79 Combat Runescape Pure! 24 Days of Membership left as of May 1, 2007! Desert Treasure DONE Monkey Madness DONE Lost City DONE /E-mail: pinoyjermaine2000@

Account for Sale

wts BC(CD) with lvl70mage + 3000g + lvl60pally

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (USA PvP server) Im selling my WoW account with my WoW cd and keys. For all buyers I will put everthing inside the burning Crusader box with WoW account name, password, and secret Answer that allow you to transfer to other account, server, or to change all the account info to your personal info. If you are trying to scam me and wasting my time, whoever does that will be ignore. So for all buyers who’s very interested may contact me, my email address ELACL@ or [email protected] either way will reach me. Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones Has3000 gold in the account not with enchanting mats and other tailor mats Gear: Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1.2 k+ , over all spell damage 800+ critz 23% ) have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed: exalted with lot place and revered Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues Looking for $700 or OBO If interested email (ELACL@)

Account for Sale

Selling a lvl 84 60 Look at the pic

Account Information
    Iam selling this because i quit runescape, there is no recovery and no pin number. Send me a message on aol dj01e or email me dj01e_1@ It says i got 63 str but i lvled it up to 64 which got me lvl 84 combat.

Account for Sale

** WTB Horde USPvP Character **

Account Information
    Looking to buy a US Horde Character... I'm looking at anything except a Mage, which I already have. Please send me an e-mail or contact me on Messanger at dr_blowup@ My AIM Screen name is RedBySexy27 Looking to buy right away. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTT:70 Shaman (3/5gladiator, zg tiger) Want:Lock nice geared

Account Information
    Firt of all, im still abit unsure about this, but if a nice warlocks is around here in would like to trade, then I guess im selling him (orc). He is on a PvP server, transfer is up for all the char. on the account. Have been abit slacky with the rep. so only 2x revered (Thrallmar and Cenarion Expansion). He has 3/5 gladiator with 2300 area points left. 100% mounts: Tiger from zg, wolf and a kodo. Got a slow flying mount tho. (Guess farming rep and cash isn't my strong side). Karazhan loot: t4 gloves +35healing, mace with +81healing, pants, neck, and a ring with nature dmg. (random drop for elemental shaman). Gruul trinket (buffed next patch) and PvP cloak. Still use 2x t3 (bracers and boots, gives cheap totems as bonus) and C'thun belt. With mana reg. gear he has approx 101 while casting and 200 standar. He has around 8.7k life with PvP gear on and 1350 healing. Resil is around 134. Also got dw gear in bank, like shoulders, gloves, axe, boots ++ from Karazhan. Jewels and good enchants gear with some jewels in the bag (1 for # gem). Extra: 29 "perfect" troll hunter twink. Only miss BoE pantes with TBC enchant and she is perfect. (Realy fun to crit for 700+ with aimed on a lvl29 hunter, hehe) Also got a max rested druid lvl 65 with all blue tbc gear. Doing mostly 60-69 bg's with him, as he is strong, and as you probably seen, I love to PvP more then farm for random stuff. A 50 female orc warlock max rested and some other lower alts. I would like a lock with suprme hp and good dmg (PvP). Would be best if a horde and had transfer up, and ofc. I need it to be on a PvP server. This is my first post here, but I just want to say that im not a scammer. If you'r intrested in trading (maybe buying) leave you'r email here or just ask for diffrent things you would like to know in this post :)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 undead priest on a pvp EU server

Account Information
    I am looking for a level 70 horde char on a pvp server which is transferable in Europe. The classes i am looking for are warrior,warlock,mage,paladin,shaman,priest add [email protected] if you want to talk about the chars details and equipment etc Thank you

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 66 Orc Warlock and 63 Orc Warrior for any 65+ [A]

Account Information
    Must be Transferable and in a pvp server. AIM:CarloOoZz :icochea1@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warlock, 70 Warrior and MUCH more!!

Account Information
    I am wishing to sell my account that contains the following: 1. 70 Human Warlock, PvE, Transferrable She is also in a Karazhan raiding guild and a very well known player on the server. 2. 70 Tauren Warrior, PvP, Transferrable He is also in a raiding guild and is a well known PvPer among Horde. 3. 66 Night Elf Rogue, PvE, Transferrable This toon is the alt to the 70 Warlock. 4. 63 Gnome Rogue, PvE, Transferrable 5. 48 Gnome Warrior twink, PvE, Transferrable She is very close to 49, she is built for 49 PvP though and has the best possible gear at the moment. (cost hundreds of gold) 6. 29 Night Elf Hunter twink, PvE, Transferrable 7. Assorted alts - 53 Gnome Mage, 28 Human Paladin twink, 26 Night Elf Druid, 23 Dwarf Hunter, 17 Blood Elf Paladin, 32 Draenei Shaman. This account has over 2,000g in cash plus about 2,000 more in BoE items and materials such as Shadowcloth and many Primals. Both of the 70s have their normal flying mounts and several 100% ground mounts. The 66 rogue has a 100% ground mount and the 63 and 48 have normal ground mounts. Accepting serious offers only, if you wish to buy or trade an account that has 2 level 70's. All are on US servers. Email - dhsoares666@ AIM- Ssodelay7 will provide gear links upon e-mail or AIM request. I have an offer for $500 USD, may negotiate.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 tauren shaman 230$ or [A] druid or shammy

Account Information
    I am willing to trade my level 70 tauren shaman (us, pvp, xfer up) for an alliance druid or shaman that is also us, pvp, xfer up. I will also sell the account for 230$ USD. please contact me at funkmasta.k@ or aim drawes0m3

Account for Sale

WTS Tank-Paladin 70 EU PVE CHEAP

Account Information
    Blue gear + tank spec £120 or near offer paypal jwatlingster@googlemail

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.